Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Share4wealth - share4wealth.com

umeghayu

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when admin still are paying out very good, for to this time, I too have had $8 after invested $50 here, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily with this site, admin are very active and he often pay out only within a hour. As below is My latest payment:

Date: 12/31/2012 9:09 AM

Batch: 125950379

From Account: U4810610 (share4wealth)

Amount: $1.00

Memo: 4|86|0

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, it too is hoped from me and almost investors invested in here in this time, we too can see that site still are paying out very good at this time when I still receiving payment daily here, I too hope that I will receive all payments for end of plans and too will reinvest here, this is good program here when it is earning with buying share but admin have installed all best programs so that it will be fully safe for investors' account and fund

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when admin still are paying very good for to this time, I too have had again $10 after invested $50 here, it is 1/5 of fund and it is very good for all , I think that it is nice when investing here and have more benefit daily with this site, as below is my latest payment proof:

Date: 1/1/2013 11:37 AM

Batch: 126033591

Memo: 4|91|0

Well really good to see the site is having a very good earnings and i can see that there is a very huge members joining in this program in this recent days that make me also to come to the site . till now the site was running with out any problems and no complaints recorded so i hope the site will be standing as one of the best investment program .

I too have had new payment today with this site and they still are paying out very good, with total $11 received after invested $50, it is nice when investing here and receive daily payment here, I hope that this site can exist long so that I can have more chances for earning here, as below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/2/2013 7:50 AM

Batch: 126096259

Memo: 4|100|0

With HYIP field, it is always risk but we too should remember that have many site they have ran good and paid out good in many years and plans of this site too is very good and sustainable therefore I too believe that they can pay out long at least a round even a year, therefore I too have decided to invest here and have had again $12 for to this time. They still are paying out very good and this is my latest payment:

Date: 1/3/2013 6:53 AM

Batch: 126208156

Memo: 4|110|0

2% per day is reasonable daily interest rate and not surprised if this site able to maintain last long paying. I see some of hyip monitor site involve to make invest and they spend pretty high investment amount. its very good because will make the backup capital of this hyip site increasing high.

Yes, it is correct very many investors too have began to care to this site therefore we too can see that site too is developing very good and very many new payment have been posted daily in forums, it too have attract more investments from investors, I think that this site can exist in some round and even a year. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/4/2013 7:49 AM

Batch: 126336509

Memo: 4|122|0

I too have received new payment with this site today and it is nice when they still are paying out very good, it is nice when investing here and receive daily payment with this site, I will consider for reinvest with this site after my first deposit expired. As below is my latest payment proof with this site:

Date: 1/5/2013 10:48 AM

Batch: 126471339

Memo: 4|133|0

i want to join this site but one issue i see here the site roi is not so much impressive for me and i will not take any risk to join this site and after waiting huge time then i i will get some money in the form of cents so its better to not make any decision for the join of the useless and time waste site.

I too have received new payment today with this site and it is nice when they are paying out very good and for to this time, I have had again near 1/3 deposit amount, it is very nice when investing here and receive new payment daily with this site, as below is my latest payment proof with this site. It is great when investing here.

My latest payment:

Date: 1/6/2013 10:47 AM

Batch: 126558600

Memo: 4|140|0

Receive Good News From the admin

Weekly Jackpot

We start our weekly Jackpot program.

It starts today and will be ended on 12 of January.

12 January means that our program is already running and PAYING its member for 30 days/1 month.

We cannot go this far without your trust and support.

Since we really appreciate your support, there will be a small gift for the lucky member who win the Jackpot.

We really hope that you all can participate on our Weekly Jackpot Program since it is fun.

- How to determine the Jackpot winner?

The winner will be selected randomly.

-What is the benefit of Participating on it?

It is fun and You can be the winner and get the JACKPOT.

- What is the relation of Jackpot and 12 of January:

Beside of the jackpot itself, The jackpot winner will get $10 CASH BALANCE. It can be withdrawn or reinvested as well.

Best Regards

John

its really a nice thing that site is remain paying from almost one month now but unfortunately it is not getting deposits according to our expectation.in my view the reason may be rate of interest which is quite low to me and many members so that they are not investing here.

I dont think the site not getting deposits because the site is really doing well from the past some day and every thing was going well and i am sure that this would be a great site to work and the minimum investment cost also very reasonable to invest and that make most of the investors to get into the site . you say that the site is not getting deposits but have a look into the payments page they are many payments processing every day that is because of the members of the site .

Yes, it is correct, I think that he is really funny for this discussion, if site don't have many investors, how admin will pay out for investors? and you too can see that I invested $50 here and still receiving payment with this site, they still are paying out very good and I don't have any complaint about their progressing of payment. My latest payment:

Date: 1/7/2013 9:02 AM

Batch: 126640622

Memo: 4|153|0

Its good to know that you have invested big in this program and i can also see that you have received your today's payment,the admin of this program is just making sure that the program is kicking very well,i am sure that the program would still be getting so many investors to the program

Yes, it is correct, I too just receive new payment with this site no long ago, admin still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, although he don't add many monitors but we too can see that he is very trusted when paying out for all investors for to this time, I have had again near $20 for to now. As below is my latest payment:

Date: 1/8/2013 8:24 AM

Batch: 126773179

Memo: 4|166|0

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good and all my payments always are paid on a time, it is nice when investing and receive payment daily with this site. My latest payment:

Date: 1/9/2013 11:34 AM

Batch: 126929712

Memo: 4|176|0

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is nice when they still are paying out very good for all investors and monitors, although only have a monitors approved for to this time, but really we too can see that they too don't need to promote in too many monitors, site still run very good and very stable during a long time and I too have had near 20 payments for to this time, it is nice when investing here and receive payments daily. My latest payment:

Date: 1/10/2013 6:42 AM

Batch: 127033034

Memo: 4|189|0