Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex as a business Do you take forex trading as a business?

ellliottt

In my daily base, I do forex only to make money for my daily expense. It give me more than enough earning after all. Forex is great business that offering us unlimited earning with it all risk and reward. If we want to learn forex properly, I'm really sure all of us can make nice money from forex market. It all about our passion and patient to always improve our skill and experience to trade.

i totally agree with you, Forex is business and we need to understand how it work before think of trading at all.i guess the level of understanding has lots of role to play for one as a trader before one can think of taking forex as a full time business.forex trading can be very fun if we understand the rudiment that to success when trading,

Without a good understanding, we will not be able to trade well.

So, learn and understand what we've learn. And to be a successful trader, we must effort and don't forget to learn from our experience

Of Course, forex must be treated as business. If we don't treat for as a business, then we need to treat forex as gambling? or as hobby only? Maybe for some man that thing is possible but since i want to earn and gain profit from forex, then i need to treat forex as a business and not only business but profitable business for me.

Forex trading is a good business model so as per this I can tell you that forex has a good role to play in human life so if you take it as a business then its going to work for you but if you just take it for granted be rest assured that what you will get is total failure.

Forex trading is a good business model so as per this I can tell you that forex has a good role to play in human life so if you take it as a business then its going to work for you but if you just take it for granted be rest assured that what you will get is total failure.

Yeah, it's good business and we can earn profit if we can understand about forex, learn well, understand well, and do well.

• 4 weeks later...

As business yes but not too much serious, since my forex income only 15% from whole of my income in online business. and also forex as sidejob and my hobby at the moment. still we must treat this field like a business, because we earn from it and also gain more profit from each trading we do.

There are many type of business online to earn money. There are many business available in online.

Forex is a high risky business but We can earn a lot of money from forex. It gives us money very quickly and it gives high amount of profit.

So we can make it as our primary business.

There are many type of business online to earn money. There are many business available in online.

Forex is a high risky business but We can earn a lot of money from forex. It gives us money very quickly and it gives high amount of profit.

So we can make it as our primary business.

Well, it is true to see there are so many types of online business to earn money. But, it is not simple to make money online. Except by making HYIP or doing forex, the system is very simple. In this case, it is not that simple to make money online beside those two other things. That is why so many people still want to trade on forex business

Forex is actually and basically simple in theory, but in practice it is different thing, there will be a lot of time when we will loss our money just because of one wrong prediction and analyzation, i know this is not good for many traders but loss is one part that we cannot deny, and remember that forex is still a business so there will be profit and loss.

• 3 months later...

I do take it as a business if I can make  a lot of profit from it. If I have time to do it. I think you can make it a business but it has so much more risk than a business though. At least in a business you will have steady gain without much loss and you can control all of it. You might not be able to control all of that in a forex trading. I think forex is ok for side money though. 

• 2 weeks later...

Forex is not a business for me, In fact online earning systems are not a business for me but a part time thing. I am happy that I find some good earning opportunities online and they have helped me a lot. As far as taking forex as a business will need a good capital along with huge experience.

I would have to say the same thing about earning on forex. I think its a business for the pro. I mean some make like $20k a month so that is better than a business don't you think. However, I'm not having any luck at all in regards to making a huge business out of it. I can make some money but not a huge business out of it. Although it would be nice to make a business out of it someday. 

• 3 months later...

Sure I do and that is the best way to see Forex still. It is a business and should be given that professional business approach. Trading in Forex is more like trading in every other business that requires a trader's professional approach to it. Knowing the factors that influence it.

• 2 weeks later...

Well yes I do take forex trading as a business not just a game for fun because I know if I do not take it seriously we cannot ever be successful in it, if we want to make profits in forex trading we must therefore take it as a business as well as work hard with dedication as well.

forex is currency trading business and we need to treat it carefully. we should have a plan regarding how to make profit in market. have risk calculation and how to make it keep minimize. capital safety is our main priority because we can't trading if have no capital left in trading account.

forex trading is never a gambling its a good business model which anybody can do here but aside from this there are some certain factor which you need to know here I think that you must make sure that you know about how to do good analysis here in this market its through this point that more succees can be made

• 1 month later...

I take the forex trading business as a business because I am able to make profit by trading in it. Forex trading is a good type of business because the trader that is trading in the forex market can be able to make profit from his or her trade when he or she knows how to trade very well. That is the reason why many people are trading and participating in the forex trading business.

Forex could as well be a job that the trader can take as his only one. He can possibly trade in Forex as a means of earning and set some very realistic goal for himself on a monthly basis. There are increased tendencies that he would achieve that which he desires if there is diligence. It only means he has to work hard towards achieving that dream.

• 1 month later...

Forex is just not a company for me, The truth is on the web earning systems aren't a business for me but a part time point. I'm satisfied which i locate some superior earning options on the internet and they have helped me a whole lot. In terms of using forex as a company will need a great capital along with large experience. 

I try to trade in forex seriously because i want to make profit consistently in forex trading. Forex is good place for earning money, but trader also must to improve our trading skills to make our trading result be better and more better. If we want to start trading in forex, we must learn first. We can try to use demo account then use real account to hone our skills further more. Try to maximize video tutorials from brokers.