Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Is there a way to eliminate risk fully?

alam3636

there are many risks that can be mitigated to a point where they are insignificant, but never totally eliminated. You can never run from commodity price risk, which is the classic problem with forex trading, that's the basic risk you are taking when buying any asset on the market, but what one can do is either manage it, mitigate it, or transfer it somewhere else.

Actually there is no way to eliminate risk completely from forex but instead you can use some methods that can help you to minimize the risk to some extent and they are using some tools or strategies of stop loss , take profit , cut loss and some more tools that can help you to minimize risk to some extent . and another great tool to eliminate risk is your knowledge . the more practice and knowledge you have the more safe you are .

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me, there is almost no way to eliminate the risk on forex trading one hundred percent. We can only try to minimize the risk on forex trading. But, risk is always a package on forex trading, risk and profit. If we do not earn the profit, then we will get what the risk is.

I don't think there is any way to eliminate risk fully. if thee would be any way then all of the people will be leaving there regular works and start earning with forex itself. but unfortunately there is no ways to escape from risk . to be frank forex is a very risky business where you have the chances of earning at the same time may chances of loosing to we should be careful while trading.

for me, there is almost no way to eliminate the risk on forex trading one hundred percent. We can only try to minimize the risk on forex trading. But, risk is always a package on forex trading, risk and profit. If we do not earn the profit, then we will get what the risk is.

to me i only can eliminate the risk to 80%, but i hope i can eliminate to 99% or at least 98%, but it seems i need more time to make that thing to come true, in fact we cannot eliminate 100% forex risk, but if we want to eliminate risk we will have more chance to minimize the risk from forex.

It is right that forex traders have no other way but to take risk, even if we apply risk management it brings down the potential profitability, so bigger profit we go for bigger risk we are to face. Some use positive interest rates to gain risk free, others stay long term but then the profit is loss.

Well, there are some forex sites which provide insurance about forex risk and how much you want cover they will decrees roi as compare of that. I didn't remember the exact name of site because i didn't show interest at that time maybe because minimum of site is high. i have to search again for that.

I think minimizing the risk a lot is as good almost like eliminating the risk fully. Because it is not possible to eliminate all the risk but at least we can bring the risk to the minimum. So for now I am still trying to learn how to minimize my risk more so I would be more successful in trading as well.

I'm trying to improve my knowledge and skills. I think that I would be able to be happy if I would develop my knowledge well so i can lessen the risk in forex greatly. I'm not expecting to eliminate the risk in forex because that's just not possible. I'm not making too many expectations that it's possible to eliminate all the risk.

Actually I see that the money management is actually very important thing to do on the forex business here and then also combined with the Risk management here. So, in this way, if we can do the risk management, at least we can minimize it.

We have to do their best to try and minimize this risk by learning and improving their trading skills so that they become better traders. It's not possible to eliminate the risks fully but a good trader will always try to better themselves and their technique so that they can eventually get to make more profits.

• 2 weeks later...

It's true it takes money to make money for sure so risk take mostly in the world today if you are not ready to take a risk be then be rest assured that you are nobody so the more risk we take the more our chances to be on profit. so risk can never be completely eliminated I think.

It's true it takes money to make money for sure so risk take mostly in the world today if you are not ready to take a risk be then be rest assured that you are nobody so the more risk we take the more our chances to be on profit. so risk can never be completely eliminated I think.

But you can minimize it, and that is possible thing to do, like set stop loss and also never be greedy when you trade, even in some cases you will lost some chance to gain bucks but at least you are still safe from Loss, and still reduce the risk from your own action, as long as you keep it then you can reduce risk greatly

There are many risks that can be mitigated to a point where they are insignificant, but never totally eliminated. You can never run from commodity price risk, which is the classic problem with forex trading, that's the basic risk you are taking when buying any asset on the market, but what one can do is either manage it, mitigate it, or transfer it somewhere else.

Risk can not be fully eliminated when trading in Forex. However, it can be strictly reduced when we practice forex nicely. One such common way to reduce the risk is by placing a fixed Stop Loss and Take Profit for your trades which avoids a trader to loose out on extra money which he can not afford to loose and in the worst case avoids complete blow up of accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

I think even we talk about it the risk will never gone from forex, it will be there forever and the only thing we can do at the moment only to minimize the risk,with minimizing the risk we will be maximizing our profit in forex, and that means we will earn more money from forex.

I guess I can say yes. I don't know if I can just end up making good income in forex after three years but for me right now what is important is I will keep on trading and hoping that time well come that I will become a successful forex trader. I just don't want to loss money right now and my goal is just to keep on trading and earning until I succeed.

• 2 weeks later...

to eliminate forex risk is something that is impossible to happen, even if you know how to control your own emotion and have good risk management, but if you are somone that can alter everything then forex's risk will down to zero but that is something that you can't do since we are just human.

If you do your analysis correctly then the risk will be minimal to none. I do hope that some day I can do analysis with 100% accurancy each week. In short I will just going to trade each week and hope that I can end up in profit and not in loses at all. I do really like to see myself as a successful forex trader in here. I'm sure in the long run money will going to come easy.

I don't think there is any way to eliminate risk fully but i can think that maximum knowledge about forex can reduce the lose and risk.

many successful forex traders are making huge money by reducing risk. They can do it because of their knowledge about forex and experience.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think there is any way to eliminate risk fully but i can think that maximum knowledge about forex can reduce the lose and risk.

many successful forex traders are making huge money by reducing risk. They can do it because of their knowledge about forex and experience.

Right, the risk in forex trading can not be eliminated, we can only minimize them to get maximum results. Disciplined with money management that we had have in order to minimize trading risk..

• 3 weeks later...

I think there is no such method available to eliminate risk completely. You can mange to handle them. The more vigorously you are able to handle them the more powerful and able you are to deal with real life situations. After all life is full of risk and problems.

• 3 weeks later...

I do believe yes. I do believe that I can end up making good income in forex trading if I know how to do analysis. I'm really making good income in forex when I do some good analysis. But if I don't do any analysis then I will going to end up making one good income one from one analysis to another. I'm sure eventually I will end up making one good income one after another once I do good analysis.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, you must be known that forex is not easy or hard way to earn and they are high risk program, so accepted it. You can loss your money instantly if you make few mistakes here, also forex is not quick rich scheme, actually it will not eliminate risk fully but it will minimize the risk.

In fact the only way that you can fully eliminate the risk in forex trading is if you just never trade. Other than that anyone who is involved in forex trading should be aware that there will always be some amount of risk involved regardless of how much trading experience that the trader has acquired.

It's difficult as the price changes every day that we did not know then we are required to keep learning every day looking for the best strategy in addition to that, we should really be able to hone our skills in analyzing price movements that occur and are always looking for the latest information on currency trading, because with the latest information provided by our currency trading expert can determine the position of a good trade.