Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best place to make practice

kaito kid

The best place to practice trading is to try to use a demo account, demo account is an account that is right for us to practice trading. by using virtual money will make us comfortable to practice trading. And we also could try to trade using a demo contest to practice trading

• 2 months later...

It is obvious that demo account is by far the best source for practice, but when you consider things overall than it makes everything difficult due to the boredom been involved in this. I am extremely fortunate that I have got Nova FX broker with me thanks to their mighty 200 dollars welcome bonus; it’s a really good amount to have starting with and can really help one to get the motivate which allows us to get best out of our ability.

Some said demo account is the best while few of traders i ever met said that real account is the most effective yet proven to be a pace to learn and earn at the same time, well actually i don't want to argue with this thing but so far i still prefer demo account for practicing that is all.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is obvious for all of us that the best place is demo account, there you can do trial and error also you don't have to worry about your account will be vanished,and with one email you can create a lot of account, or if your account burnt out just create a new account.

Trading in forex trading practice is important, because with our trading practices that will allow us to practice the skills of trading. For that, try to use a demo account to practice trading well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum and we also practice trade in demo contest

Demo contest doesn't have any correlation with this but up to now no one can beat demo account as the best and the most suitable account for a trader to trade without need to risk their own money and still feel safe even they suffer big amount of loss. With that kind of characteristic, i think demo account is the best place to make practice.

• 1 month later...

demo account is the best place to learn trading. With a demo account we can learn trading without risk. with a lot of practice will make us have a lot of good trading skills. for that we need a lot of good trading practices. we can also use the demo contest of instaforex to practice trading

• 2 weeks later...

Without doubt the best place to make a practice is demo account, well real account has it all from the real market, the real pressure and others but it lacks of flexibility not like demo account where it is okay to lose even 100 times and even you burnt your account you can create a new one without hassle.

It will be and always be demo account, the most suitable place for someone to practice. In demo account the risk is lower even we still can lose, why? You can create an account with high amount of money and if you lose you can create a new account with the same amount of money or even higher

• 3 weeks later...

Lose in demo account  for sure not a big matter for me and i am sure that every single traders in the world who know the purpose and what is that demo account will find the same thing like what i feel. Just as you said, create an account with huge money isn't a big deal in demo, and we can even create the same account unlimited time.

• 3 weeks later...

thats why demo acount is the best way to make some good experience, because u can do forex trading as much as u can till u got ur good experience and u think u have a good skill to do real forex trading.

Yes, one of the reason why there are a lot of experts suggest newcomers to first familiarize theirselves with forex is only in demo account. No risk, all are virtuals, limitless capital and you can virtually create a lot of account in this case your previous account just reached margin call.

• 2 weeks later...

it is certain the answer is a demo account. All traders agree that the demo account is a great base for us to learn to trade well, so it will allow us to improve the ability of trading. The demo account using virtual money just so that we would be comfortable to practice without worrying about the risk of losing money

Demo account still and will always be the best place to make practice because of its good virtuality, real account only for earn and for the real thing not for practice or something like that. Anyway, all brokers right now offers demo accounts so it is easier to find it and to "play" with it.

After around 18 pages we can come up with some conclusions about this thread, it is clear that the best place to make practice is demo account no more or less, but our chance to earn after turning into real account is divided, it is still uncertain even we already practiced a lot, what practicing in demo account help us is to control the risk better.

if u a new trader, just dont think about profit for ur first step at this business, just make sure u do practice a lot so u can have a good experience that can help u when u already have a live account and do real forex trading. because without any practice it will hard for u to understand about forex trading.

Well i agree 100% with you dude, but can you tell me what they should think? I mean people involved theirselves in this high risk business because of their motivation to earn big bucks isn't it?. I now think that is okay to think about making money in forex or making profit as long as that is in realistic number. As newbie with small capital(around few hundred dollars) don't expect to earn $1000 per month but instead expect to earn maybe $20 or $50 at most for example.

Demo account is best place we can make practice consistently.

yes, of course, a demo account is an account that is right for us to be able to improve the skills of good trading. The demo account using only virtual money so that we will be able to be able to practice trading as well, so it will make us succeed in trading well

@gaban:  Yes, demo account is always be the best place and i don't think there is a place that could replace it. Well real account which a counterpart of demo account is real thing and people can practice but also since it is real there, the risk of lose is bigger there since we just use that as the place of practicing foreign exchange.

@gaban:  Yes, demo account is always be the best place and i don't think there is a place that could replace it. Well real account which a counterpart of demo account is real thing and people can practice but also since it is real there, the risk of lose is bigger there since we just use that as the place of practicing foreign exchange.

yes, because only a demo account using virtual money demo account is very suitable for our practice trading. but for the mental exercise of trading, we did not do it on a demo account. Trading in a demo account, his psychology is less pronounced. for this reason, to train mentally then we can try to trade with small capital of $ 1

Yes, mental exercise only exist in real account where your mental and not just your skill will be tested there, some people even argue that if you use real account to practice, then your progress would be so much faster compared to the other traders and you can hit 2 birds with one stone