Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

sahrecash - sharecash.org

zyakka

Make money by uploading files!

Never before has making money been so easy - or payouts so high. Simply upload files and get people to download them, and earn an average of 40 to 80 cents per download!

ShareCash is a revolutionary, next-generation upload site, where you get paid CASH for every download you get! We offer the highest payouts per download, as well as a set of great tools, tutorials, and support to get you earning in no time. Simply register, upload files, and let the cash start rolling in!

What makes us different

Unlike other upload websites that give you insanely low prices, such as $10 for 1000 US downloads, we give you from an average of 40 to 80 cents per download! Thats $800 for 1000 downloads - eighty times more than any other upload cash website! The best part is while we pay at least 40 cents, there are many offers that go above the 80 cent upper average! In fact, we go up to $7.50 per download! We guarantee you will earn more with us than any other paid-to-upload website - our revolutionary platform provides you with everything you need, from great features to the highest payouts around, to start making money with ease!

For every user you refer, you get 10% of their monthly earnings!

join Sharecash

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

That is the real problem of this site..we must complete the survey first and that is terrible for the downloader...

But i was see the one way to bypass the survey..maybe if we share that trick to the member we can got the lot visitor..what do you think guys??

• 1 month later...

This is good site for hard working people, who have found the right method to roll in downloads. Some members seem to earn surprisingly well, even hundred dollars per day. I have only earned 7$ there and I'll reach the minimum payout of 10$ soon, hopely.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

what a good site , i like the idea of earns from upload files . but if this site given out surveys to the downloaders to complete ,then it will be hard for members to earn . i think download from there will required from you to fill offers unless you have premium membership right .

• 10 months later...

Been a members here for a while without any major success. I think the biggest issue are the surveys - nobody likes them and people just leave the site even if they really want the file that you're distributing.

I'm getting $2-3 a month, so I guess I should be reaching my minimum PO of $10 within two, maximum three more months from now on - unless there's some nice spike in the interest in my files. I'm basically only using YouTube for this, and haven't uploaded new videos since January, so it's really nice to see (even small) income even now coming in weekly. Maybe I'll put up few more videos next week and try to boost them even more. I'd be happy with that $10 a month really!

• 2 weeks later...

Sure,this site is among those that are paying high money for each files shared and downloaded but the fact still remains,that it is among the most difficult to work on.Those who wants to download our files or whatever we uploaded will have to pass through a survey.

the survey that they offered here is their income too, so if you finish it, you will help them to earn and also help to pay you or the other members, and since they have that offered that is why their rate is higher rather than other PTD site

Most won't bother with ShareCash downloads due to the survey, but every now and then I seem to get some hits. Last one was three days ago, so this month I've made $3.17. I hope april will be as good, so I'd reach the minimum PO, lol.

edit.

Holy moly! I just happened to take a look at my SC account, and I see $4.11 made today! Two downloads!

So on total my earnings are now $10.95, which means that I'm supposed to get paid between 15th-25th April.

Reaching the minimum PO monthly is not really that easy, since people tend not to bother with the surveys == the actual income. So far I've made that bit over $10 in like three months, with strictly only videos on YouTube, so not that good income really.

40 cents per download is good rate and will be profitable , I think I do not need to search for referrals because the earnings from uploading are enough to reach the minimum payout .

but i am not sure you can earn well from this site every month :D, member need to do some offer and if the downloader country is not listed here they cannot donwload that things LOL, i already tried this thing once and i cannot download the file,what a wasting time

Sure one can make nice money out of SC, but it requires quite a lot of 1) initial dedication, or 2) constant little dedication. I just saw that this month (April) I've already made nearly $6, without doing any promotion at all. They're still the very same files I uploaded like over three months ago being downloaded! So I hope that I'll get my approved $12 later on this month, and that I'd reach the $10 minimum PO for April so I'd get more next month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I don't see for to be active again in uploading sites. As I have seen that this uploading site uses survey before downloading which for other downloaders that will be annoying and ain't easy to earn. Although, some able to do it in a task form in order to earn here by those downloads.

Hmm, I don't see for to be active again in uploading sites. As I have seen that this uploading site uses survey before downloading which for other downloaders that will be annoying and ain't easy to earn. Although, some able to do it in a task form in order to earn here by those downloads.

i have an account here but cannot earn well, even i already promote it but what i find? i only earn little amount since some people from my country cannot earn well from this program and when they want to download mine, they cannot download it

i only earn little amount since some people from my country cannot earn well from this program and when they want to download mine, they cannot download it

If you're trying to earn by making your friends download the files, you are just wasting your time. I think I have like 100-150 videos on YouTube with links to ShareCash hosted files, and I'm still making only very very small profit. Most of my downloads are from States, so they're valued.

Screen shot 2012-04-19 at 9.44.55 AM.png

what? 100-150 videos? damn, that is soo much, and but your earning is nice here i never get any downloads from this program and thanks for your advice, maybe i will try to upload some videos in youtube so they can get that things too

You would need few hundred videos to make any decent monthly income really, since only very few go viral anyway. So for serious YouTubing you'd need automated software to do all the tasks.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, my first NET14 payment got a bit borked as when it was almost paid, AlertPay apparently decided that SC cannot - for now - pay for non-US residents :D

So I put up new request of $38.2 for Payoneer, and as I put it up on 1st, it goes to their early payout, which means I should get it on 3rd. I think after that I need to either wait 2 BS or pay a little fee to get it immediately on my Payoneer account, but we shall see how it goes.

So all in all April was pretty nice for me, as I made $25.9 from 24 downloads.

Finally got my first payment from ShareCash! The first AP withdrawal went a bit bad due to AP itself messing everything up, but the follow-up withdrawal to Payoneer went as smooth as possible. But those withdrawals have $2 fee for normal card loading of 2 BS, and $5 of 2 HRS load (normal Payoneer fees if the payee won't cover any of the fees), so there's a bit of a loss in there, but nothing major.

sc001.jpg

Now just hoping that I'll keep on generating more and more (currently have made like $3 this month), but I'm very pleased with ShareCash!

There is no doubt that this site is offering the highest rate for the downloading we are getting for our files that we uploaded on it but that is not easy at all.The fact is,thsoe that wants to download those files will have to go through some surveys or offers before they can get the download link.This will be putting them away.

It is indeed very hard to get the downloads, but I tend to get pretty much one a day on average. Sure it might be like today; got four so far, but maybe I don't get any tomorrow. But on average it's around one per day. So I hope I start to get somewhat more stable income from ShareCash now. It's been maybe around four months since I started, and haven't actually uploaded anything after that one afternoon, and they still seem to pay me nicely.

I haven't checked the YouTube videos' view count for a while, but last time it was totalling nearly 30,000 views - which is not actually much at all. So I'm still hoping that some day my videos would really go viral and I'd get loads of downloads :D

And no: I'm not sharing the videos, but I can say that they're in the video gaming niche. Somewhat more familiar to me, so I kinda know what people might be interested in - even if there's some stupid survey. Also, all legit files.