Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

Club-Asteria - Best Revenue sharing program

a global company that shares its earnings with its members

founded by Andrea Lucas, former director of World Bank (credible, transparent, more info below)

members can earn passively (no sponsoring required) AND actively (from referral income and group overriding bonuses)

Whether You CHOOSE To Sponsor Or CHOOSE NOT To Sponsor (you have a choice), YOU are still eligible to earn from Club-Asteria weekly commission run.

What IS The Potential Of Club-Asteria AND How DO We Make Money?

Yes, members CAN earn weekly without having to sponsor or refer any members, as long as members have asterios and comply with its basic requirement

(see below on How To Get Paid).

Club-Asteria's Affiliate Program is THE most valuable asset each Club Member has. We believe that each Member's earnings power should be in direct proportion to the efforts he/she makes to promote Club Asteria and participates in revenue generation for the Club.

As such, the potential is huge for those who choose to build Club-Asteria, they will be very well rewarded!

These are the ways members can make money in Club-Asteria:

Every week on Thursday, profits made by Club- Asteria are distributed to the members (in accordance with its policy) and more asterios one has, the more the profit sharing one gets.

By way of referring/sponsoring new silver/gold members

You can see the earnings for Silver/Gold members in the table below

By way of referrals' purchases of asterios

Upgraded members (Silver/Gold), in addition to the above, can earn 10% of their referrals' purchases of asterios. For e.g. if a referral purchase $1000 of asterios, the sponsor will receive $100 (10% of $1000).

By way of overriding bonuses / commission to Network Directors

Network Directors can earn up to 30% bonuses of their global organisation and this bonuses are computed monthly.

ca-refcom.jpg

Join here

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have an account in club-asteria and have upgraded my account to silver at $10 per month but I have stopped paying monthly because the returns I got is not enough for me to pay my monthly dues because I don't have referrals that will help me boost my asterios to get big income. But I still believe in its legitimacy for I have friends who have been paid many times and until now.

I am now a gold member in CA. I registered in CA about two weeks ago. So far, I have earned 23 asterios and $0.8 cash. Well... I hope the site will never turn to scam because the owner is Andrea Lucas, a former Director of the World Bank.

Well based on her backgrounds she has an impressive achievements, I have not earned that much so far because I don't have a downline but the kind of method she has requires upgrades from downline to earn more asterios where income is based on it.

sound interesting if heard the reputation of program owner. but if they apply monthly fees its sound we should hard work to promote and get referral as much as possible because if can't get referral we should spend money again for monthly fees. I don't know exactly about the system but I guess like that.

I just find out that we can have multiple accounts here in one IP but of course under different names, this is a good news since I can look for the best sponsorship deal. I knew from a friend whom he got a sponsor whom who paid for his 5 months golden membership.

I just find out that we can have multiple accounts here in one IP but of course under different names, this is a good news since I can look for the best sponsorship deal. I knew from a friend whom he got a sponsor whom who paid for his 5 months golden membership.

Are you sure about it?

It won't prevent a member sponsoring himself under family member's name.

Asteria is not same, but many other programs will regard this as a fraud.

I don't believe in club asteria as the site is same like other MLM as you have to get down lines to earn money. If you are paying 10 $ monthly to this site for upgraded memberships, they should obviously help you get referrals or add some people in your down line as your referrals. I don't think that the site will succeed only because the owner is a former director of world bank :D. The functioning of online business is too different from that of world bank. I think Andrea Lucas is going to form her own bank this time by earning money from her down lines :D.

I don't believe in club asteria as the site is same like other MLM as you have to get down lines to earn money. If you are paying 10 $ monthly to this site for upgraded memberships, they should obviously help you get referrals or add some people in your down line as your referrals. I don't think that the site will succeed only because the owner is a former director of world bank :D. The functioning of online business is too different from that of world bank. I think Andrea Lucas is going to form her own bank this time by earning money from her down lines :D.

LOL, that sounds not bad. Maybe we can be shareholders of a different type of worldwide bank. :lol:

I hope to get some referrals, but there are too many members who want to get referrals with incentives.

I just don't have enough money to offer 100% membership. :P

By the way, this weeks payout rate was another solid 7%.

That was what I thought before but actually you don't need any referrals if you want to, you can buy as many asterios as you want to get to the $400 weekly income. But of course you need a lot of money to pay for such.

That was what I thought before but actually you don't need any referrals if you want to, you can buy as many asterios as you want to get to the $400 weekly income. But of course you need a lot of money to pay for such.

Actually it's some money and a lot of time. 8 gold membership payments enable you to be self-sufficient for monthly membership fee.

After that you are in like 80% compounding. Your earning will be increased automatically.

You will need little less than 100 weeks to get maximum, if you don't buy any extra Asterios or don't get any paid members.

Yeah, it's a long process. :P

i have only 4 gold member under me and each of them are purchased about 250 asterios. so now i'm have 800+ asterios. my history is simple: i joined for free and gained 40+ referrals to get 5 asterios for each. now they are remove this feature. when i had 200 asterios i bought golden membership

my last payout

asteria3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Are you sure about it?

It won't prevent a member sponsoring himself under family member's name.

Asteria is not same, but many other programs will regard this as a fraud.

With regards to sponsoring family members I am not so sure about it under one IP, but to be safe I will do a research about it before doing such. Anyways I still can't find a sponsorship program for my sister, I will just continue to buy upgrade here and buy asterios at the same time so that eventually my earnings will be sustainable enough to pay off my monthly payment here and more so I will have stable income in the near future.

With regards to sponsoring family members I am not so sure about it under one IP, but to be safe I will do a research about it before doing such. Anyways I still can't find a sponsorship program for my sister, I will just continue to buy upgrade here and buy asterios at the same time so that eventually my earnings will be sustainable enough to pay off my monthly payment here and more so I will have stable income in the near future.

Yeah, it is confirmed that you can share one IP.

The best way is taking advantage of the matching bonus.

Of course you need minimum $250, still it's the best way to advance quick.

Yeah, it is confirmed that you can share one IP.

The best way is taking advantage of the matching bonus.

Of course you need minimum $250, still it's the best way to advance quick.

Well it would be a long time before I could raise such amount but I am trying my best to earn more so that I could avail the matching bonus hope by the time I will have enough funds the promo is still there.

I am a member of this great program and if you have not joined this one yet, you must do join now. This site has been paying thousands of people all over the world and can be seen on several social networks like facebook, twitter, myspace, etc. Read more so you learn more of how to make money on this site.

I am so sad to hear that they are removing the matching bonus on the 15th this month as I am planning to avail of this promo on February as my budget couldn't caught up with the minimum price which is $250. I hope they will extend it again for a month or two perhaps

I am so sad to hear that they are removing the matching bonus on the 15th this month as I am planning to avail of this promo on February as my budget couldn't caught up with the minimum price which is $250. I hope they will extend it again for a month or two perhaps

As for me, I won't be able to catch up the matching bonus even if CA extends it till next month. I just don't have that much money. In the mean time, I just plan to buy additional asterios every month to increase my revenue share periodically.

As for me, I won't be able to catch up the matching bonus even if CA extends it till next month. I just don't have that much money. In the mean time, I just plan to buy additional asterios every month to increase my revenue share periodically.

what is asterios,is it an investment or something to do with SEO? I expecting your reply.

what is asterios,is it an investment or something to do with SEO? I expecting your reply.

Asterios means our investment here at CA.. so it's converted about how many $$ we have in this program as I know the maximum that we can have is $20K..

this is my first PO from CA

Payment Details

Date: January 08, 2011 10:15:19 AM

Amount Sent: $14.00 USD

Sender Name: Asteria Corporation

Sender Email: asteriacorp@gmail.com

Reference Number: 6D95C-BC319-8ECDC,