Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

that was very clear explanation, thanks my friend, now I have understood from you the whole concept of the program,

the bonus amounts is really nice offer that we can have many asterios to earn better share of the revenue earned by the site,

just a doubt, is that $19.95 golden membership fee must to pay every month, in order to keep received the weekly commissions,

or it can only help to increase the number of asterios by adding up that $19.95 monthly.

Couple of things.

The matching bonus offer for $250 or more may be retracted after this month(March).

You have to pay your monthly subscription to get the revenue share. You won't get anything without active(paid) membership status.

Yes, you get 20 Asterios for the monthly payment.

Honestly CA lost some luster with decreasing rate of revenue share, since they deny but it wouldn't be where it is now without the monetary parts as a main attraction.

And I think the existing members should be careful in recruiting people, especially family and friends if things doesn't go as expected.

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple of things.

The matching bonus offer for $250 or more may be retracted after this month(March).

You have to pay your monthly subscription to get the revenue share. You won't get anything without active(paid) membership status.

Yes, you get 20 Asterios for the monthly payment.

Honestly CA lost some luster with decreasing rate of revenue share, since they deny but it wouldn't be where it is now without the monetary parts as a main attraction.

And I think the existing members should be careful in recruiting people, especially family and friends if things doesn't go as expected.

Yeah... I agree with you, keuss. The revenue keeps decreasing so we have to be careful in recruiting new members at the moment. We don't know what's going to happen with CA in the near future. That's why I delete an article promoting CA and my referral link in my blog.

recently, I have come across posts where members complain regarding the lower percentage of commissions,

also some are even trying to ask refund to AP filing dispute as well,

but still few members are trying to get referrals and asking them to upgrade with $270,

I think they are doing this to get referral commissions of $25 from each recruitment.

recently, I have come across posts where members complain regarding the lower percentage of commissions,

also some are even trying to ask refund to AP filing dispute as well,

but still few members are trying to get referrals and asking them to upgrade with $270,

I think they are doing this to get referral commissions of $25 from each recruitment.

Yeah... sometimes, they also offer the new members RCB so that those new members join under them. Surely, those new members are happy as there are people whoa re willing to pay for their subscription fee.

Latest News from the Managing Director as of 13-Mar-2011

EMPOWERING OUR MEMBERS

We are so proud and happy to announce that we are now sharing our benefits, services and products with over 185,000 members. It is so gratifying to see people joining our family from all over the world. Our goal is to have over 1 million members earning additional income and helping us to make a positive difference in the world. Through our philanthropic programs we continue to feed hungry children, assist in providing shelter for families, contribute towards health services and make it possible for communities to enjoy clean drinking water. We continue to provide hundreds of micro-credit loans to those aspiring individuals who lift themselves up by creating job opportunities for themselves and their community. Our substantial donations to worthy organizations like Heifer International, Water Aid America, Grameen Bank and many others continue to help improve life for thousands of families.

Each of our members substantially contributes towards the goals of Club Asteria by taking advantage of our programs to earn additional money for themselves. The more money that is earned by each and every one of our members translates into more funds that are available for Club Asteria’s philanthropic foundation to utilize globally. Our entire creative and resourceful staff is spending every moment to expand and improve our entrepreneurial education program, e-commerce solution and financial services platform. We have chosen these industries – education, Internet marketing and financial services – because of the trillions of dollars that are currently being spent on these services and products. Club Asteria’s goal is to provide our own unique and proprietary products and services with the support of our financial and/or venture partners to create an enormous and extended path of earnings for both our members and Club Asteria.

Our entrepreneurial education program already is developing into a premier learning and knowledge provider. Not only our members but also millions of individuals from all over the world are able to take advantage of both the free services and paid services that this platform provides. This is creating great opportunities for our members and provides additional revenue for Club Asteria’s philanthropic endeavors.

Likewise, our e-commerce solution, which focuses on Internet marketing, allows us to reach millions of people every day. The Internet is a magnificent tool that levels the playing field and allows both the biggest player and the smallest player to equally participate. We have already created our own systems, tools and technology to participate in this business at the highest and most successful level. Each of our members now has the income earning opportunity to take advantage of Internet marketing on a level with the most sophisticated businesses and individuals in the world. As more and more of our members are introduced to this program and take advantage of the many options available to them to be in their own Internet marketing business, both their revenues and Club Asteria’s revenues will increase.

The same thing is true with our financial services, which is now providing our members the opportunity to use their mobile phone to save, manage and transfer funds worldwide. As our members recognize the value of this system and not only start using it for themselves but also sharing it with other people around the globe, once again, the benefits to our members and the revenues to Club Asteria will increase.

It is very important to understand that our business and revenue model is based on the successful inroads that we make in the industries we are participating in. Club Asteria will earn more revenue and will become an even bigger participant in the education, e-commerce and financial services industries as our products and services are further developed and the utilization and sharing of these products and services are increased by our members. Make no mistake – we make money from our education, e-commerce and financial services programs when our members share these programs with others. The word of mouth advertising from satisfied customers is always the best marketing that you can do. The more individuals, both members and non-members, that use these services the greater our members’ and our income potential is. In the coming weeks and months we will be promoting not only the use of what we have today but everything that we are developing. Our goal is to see our members utilize these products and services for their own benefit and earn additional income by sharing them with others.

As we are maturing and evolving, we have continuously recognized how important our members’ hard work and contributions are to the success of our revenue sharing program. Each week we share 30% of the revenue that is earned through the sale of our products and services with our membership. It is wonderful for us at Club Asteria to experience the spirit of giving back and paying forward that so many of our members have demonstrated. Nobody should just sit by and watch while others contribute so much. We want to be there for everyone but each of us has to do their share. When all of our members contribute, whether through our educational services, our e-commerce solution or our financial services, our revenues go up and there is more revenue for all of us to share.

Our goal is not to just have one million members but to have a family of one million participants who are highly purposed towards improving themselves, utilizing and selling the finest products available and helping people around the world that can’t help themselves. At Club Asteria it is our passion and purpose to inspire, focus, concentrate and even force each of our members to work smarter and harder to achieve the greatest that life has to offer. We hope that each of our members can understand that at Club Asteria we will work hard to motivate and even inspire the uninspired. Our goal here is to empower all of our members. There is no greater feeling in the world than the pride and respect you have when you take advantage of the opportunities that are provided to you of earning the highest income possible and using it wisely. Being successful at our chosen field of work is part of our identity and results in our inner dignity.

In the coming weeks we will be instituting programs that encourage and mandate each of our members to utilize aspects of our entrepreneurial educational, e-commerce and financial programs to improve themselves. We have created these programs for the benefits of our members and their families. We want our members to make good use of the knowledge and benefits that can be obtained from these excellent programs. Based on this, we will be setting simple and very achievable requirements for all of our members to improve themselves by participating in any one of our programs. In the future to continue to receive your compensation from revenue share and all of our other programs, it will be necessary for you to participate in at least a minimum of these programs. There is no doubt in our minds and I am sure in yours that a more knowledgeable member with greater skills can contribute greatly not only to their own success but also to the success of the entire membership. Together we can all make a difference not only in our own future but also set an example for the world of what we can do to help others.

We don’t want to leave anybody behind and we know that by participating in these programs it will be positively life changing for our members, their families and community. It is the best of the human spirit to learn, grow and utilize our talent to the best of our ability.

I look forward to all of our members’ support for many years to come.

Andrea Lucas

Managing Director

Yeah... sometimes, they also offer the new members RCB so that those new members join under them. Surely, those new members are happy as there are people whoa re willing to pay for their subscription fee.

yeah its the best way to help others here in CA and also those uplines can get back money when the account of that downline or referral will be self sustaining and they will stop helping them pay as they can pay the monthly fee on their own. by that time all the referral commission monthly will be received by upline so its still a good strategy :D if onyl i ahve much money, I would love to sponsor many friends too:D

I sincerely don't know much about this clubasteria since am not a shareholder here and haven't invest a dime yet.Though this site have lots of investors.Am hoping to buy shares here and start earning too.

I don't understand. they don't have shares there. you just need to be a member and upgrade membership there as golden or silver. you need to have asterios. the more asterios you have the better the earning. and also referring friends you'll get $4.5 profit per membership upgrade and monthly subscription payment of your referral if he is silver and $9 for golden referrals.

The weekly commission is 3.2% now. I earn less than a dollar cash share and 3+ asterios. It's still below my expectation. It's a bit higher than that last week but I think it's still very low.

Still not check my account and how low the share for this week :D

But even only 3% share I already meet the minimum requirement to request for my payment here :)

And if weekly share can get higher next week I think it will much better.

Still not check my account and how low the share for this week :D

But even only 3% share I already meet the minimum requirement to request for my payment here :)

And if weekly share can get higher next week I think it will much better.

I still can't cash out from CA. My money in the balance is now $2.94. Hopefully, next week the percentage of revenue share will increase so that at the end of April, I can cash out my first payment.

Club-Asteria Admin's News Letter Update March 19, 2011 6:32 PM GMT + 8

Improving the perfomance of the servers

Dear Members,

As part of our continuing effort to improve the performance of our servers we are moving to a multiple server/cloud environment with one of the best hosting companies. If you would like to know more about a cloud environment, there is extensive information available on the Internet. We suggest a search in Google.

This move will entail an interruption in our service for approximately six to eight hours. Data transfer will begin Monday evening 11:00 pm EDT during which our website will not be accessible by our members. For more information during the data transfer, should it be necessary, please go to news

We are looking forward to providing you with this advanced cloud environment that will greatly enhance our website performance.

Andrea Lucas

Managing Director

Basing from the comments that i read, the only downside to this program is that the weekly commissions are inconsistent, which is the downside of any profit sharing program. But i'd still like to try the program, since it's a trusted one.

Basing from the comments that i read, the only downside to this program is that the weekly commissions are inconsistent, which is the downside of any profit sharing program. But i'd still like to try the program, since it's a trusted one.

Well... CA is a profit sharing program. The weekly commission can go up and go down depending on the profit earned by CA. I guess we have to accept the amount of commission we earn from CA.

I have noticed this latest news on the CA site regarding the earth quake in Japan and to help the sufferers !

HOW WE CAN HELP THE PEOPLE OF JAPAN

No matter who we are or where we live, when we look into the hurting eyes of the victims of Japan's earthquakes and tsunami, we see our own families, our own children and our own communities -- and know it could happen to any of us.

Always remember Club Asteria's main goal is to help end the cycle of poverty by providing relief to people that do not have the ability to help themselves. We do this as a company, but we are also a family of hundreds of thousands of individual members, all joined together in our culture of caring and giving.

Some events cause suffering on such a massive scale that the world comes together in a common cause. In times like these, we feel Club Asteria and our members should be on the front line, showing other companies and individuals the path to social responsibility and caring.

Because of the recent tragic events in Japan we are asking you, our members to join us in reaching out a helping hand once again.

Club Asteria will immediately add additional funds to our Philanthropic Foundation over the next 15 days to directly help those that have been affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. Some of these donations will be earmarked to the local Red Cross, World Vision, UNICEF and Save the Children, among others.

How You Can Help

You can help by putting in a little extra effort into your Club-Asteria business over the next 15 days. We are asking you now to just use one extra hour each day to focus on the things that generate additional revenue, such as product and service sales as well as memberships:

• Purchase and sell any of our products from our e-commerce platform

• Purchase a Prepaid MasterCard for yourself and your family

• Utilize our entrepreneurial education program

• Introduce people to the benefits of Club Asteria

With these additional steps we can show the world what Club Asteria and our members can do together and what we really stand for. You will be rewarded not only emotionally and spiritually, but you will also see greater financial rewards: as you put forth the extra efforts to generate relief for the Japanese, you will generate more income for yourself.

We have confidence that our members -- even more than our company by itself -- will continue to do great things to help improve the lives of people all around the world.

Let's work together and really make a difference in this moment of human crisis.

Sincerely,

Andrea Lucas, Managing Director

All Of The Club Asteria Team & Network Directors

@echofrommadiun

Yeah, the variable share weekly make me can't calculate my next earning here..

So we need to wait every Thursday before we know the result..

And my payment request still pending, amd since we just start a new week, I hope tomorrow or Wednesday I will receive it :)

I have noticed that few members of CA posting around that 3000 members joined CA yesterday, and 4000 members in past 24 hours,

that may be true as this program is interesting all over the world,

but it is unknown how many of them are really upgrading, these days the revenue share also lowered and I think the monthly fee is affordable with the weekly shares got paid from CA.

I Am Member of Club Asteria and has already got payments from them...

Those Payments were my Refferal Incomes...

However Monthly Commision is still very low...

Hope when i will be more 3,4 months old then it will be enough to pay my monthly membership fee

In this week revenue stay at 2.8 percentage my friend.I feel statisfying coz this site still pay although share is very low.

I think It depended by members too my friend and I can accept it.

I will; update together.

I read in MMG (another forum) that the percentage is 3.5%. I don't know which one is correct. Anyway, now I have 135+ asterios and $3.8 cash in my balance. I plan to withdraw the money by the end of next month.

I changed my mind about withdrawal my cash in CA after knowing that I can withdraw below $10. So, two days ago I request for a cashout and today I received the money. Here are the details:

Payment Details

* Date: March 27, 2011 1:57:42 AM

* Amount Sent: $3.00 USD

* Sender Name: Asteria Holdings Limited (Hong Kong)

* Sender Email: asteriacorp@gmail.com

* Reference Number: 01911-491A5-866ED

View the details of this transaction by logging into your AlertPay account.

Thanks for choosing AlertPay,

The AlertPay Team