Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

clubasteria - club-asteria.com

zyakka

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My upline also got his account inactive.. But as he informed me two days ago his account already back to normal..

And good to me there is no problem with my account, and also the website can access very fast this week compared to last few weeks :)

Yeah... you are right, malingAyam. After the migration to a new server, now I can also access the site very fast. I also like the new design of the site. It looks a lot better than the old one.

Yeah... you are right, malingAyam. After the migration to a new server, now I can also access the site very fast. I also like the new design of the site. It looks a lot better than the old one.

Yeah the new design much better than before, the site provide us a very helpful information about our account at our back office, but the one thing I don't like only a login page that mix with registration page, but I'm sure they have their own reason here :)

But I don't really mind it as long as we can access a site with no problem.

I really believe I will have financial freedom here after a year/years so I just endure paying monthly here

and I am trying my bets to get referrals soon and also to give them good RCB.:D

Yeah, I also still trying to get referrals here, and upgraded referrals must be give a very good income :D

@malingAyam,

I suggest you try to get referrals from the people closest to you like your family or close friends. Let them be free members first to learn about CA before they upgrade. That's what I do. Now, my brother has become my referral and soon I hope some of my friends can be my referrals.

@malingAyam,

I suggest you try to get referrals from the people closest to you like your family or close friends. Let them be free members first to learn about CA before they upgrade. That's what I do. Now, my brother has become my referral and soon I hope some of my friends can be my referrals.

Good idea, but my family no interest at all to internet and the business on internet, so that impossible to me to handle their accounts :D

so I will try to make a blog about this also keep promote on the biggest local forum :)

Today already Friday here, I not checking yet my account about our shares this week.

@malingAyam,

I am sorry to hear that nobody in your family is interested in making money online. I think creating a blog is a good way to promote CA and get referrals. I hope you can have lots of referrals through your blog later. :)

Thx friend..

And yeah, I hope with the stable site tha CA offer to us, not only me but everyone that promote the site with their blog or website can get more referrals to give better earning.

And I just checked my account there is still no shares, tomorrow I will make another check and I hope this week share will be better than last week result.

Guys.... We can access CA again now. I have just checked my account. I earn 5+ asterios and $1+ cash share. So, now I have 125 asterios and $1 cash. I think this week's revenue share is below my expectation.

Yes, it did not meet our expectation, but still higher than last week.

The revenue share rate was 5.46926%. :P

We can just hope this upward trend continues next week.

I am always excited for my monthly payment here coz it 'll mean another additional asterios, I want to reach as fast as possible 1000 asterios lol. I hope I can reach that goal before june. hopefully, I need to refer friends then so i can earn more asterios.

I have just joined this program, but not yet have made any deposits to them,

I only know that this one is some revenue sharing program,

still have to do a good research before spending money here, I think this one is a senior program, reliable,

nice to read comments from the members come investors of this program in this thread, thanks for sharing friends !

I have just joined this program, but not yet have made any deposits to them,

I only know that this one is some revenue sharing program,

still have to do a good research before spending money here, I think this one is a senior program, reliable,

nice to read comments from the members come investors of this program in this thread, thanks for sharing friends !

Well. Yes. This is a reliable program offered to those people who would like to get passive earnings from them. I have heard so many members commenting positively and they are really much satisfied with how the site works. I will join this site and invest after I have sufficient funds to invest.

Right from when this program come out there have been less complain- if any- about this site, and the members are happy with their lot here. This kind of programs are much better than the hyip we play.

Right from when this program come out there have been less complain- if any- about this site, and the members are happy with their lot here. This kind of programs are much better than the hyip we play.

Yeah... CA is very different from HYIP. In HYIP, we earn our profit in small portion everyday but in CA, we earn our revenue weekly. Furthermore, CA is not short term investment but it's a profit sharing program and will be very useful in the long run.

Yeah... CA is very different from HYIP. In HYIP, we earn our profit in small portion everyday but in CA, we earn our revenue weekly. Furthermore, CA is not short term investment but it's a profit sharing program and will be very useful in the long run.

that's good to know that they share their revenue earned from their program with us,

but the amount required is something around 270 AP which is told me by my upline,

and it is one time fee here, and immediately we start receiving profits every week,

this is what my referrer says, but the fund is so high that time consuming to collect and participate here.

My referral was about to have or avail the matching bonus but we read in TOS this paragraph that hindered him to purchase matching bonus.

Discounts / Matching Bonus

To enhance the overall motivation and integrity of Club Asteria, from time to time members may be rewarded with a discounted offer, thus giving them more Asterios than they would normally be granted. Any member who accepts such a discount or matching bonus accepts the responsibility to generate sales and recruit new members into Club Asteria, who in turn will bring in funds equal to or greater than the amount of the discount or matching bonus. In the event that the member who has accepted a discount or matching bonus has not met this responsibility outlined above by the time he/she has cashed out 35% of his/her initial purchase, then Club Asteria reserves the right to "throttle back" the distributions in order to balance the effect as if no bonus had been given.

I've heard many good things about club asteria and i plan to join this one soon, when i can already afford to buy asterios, and at the same time pay for the recurring membership fee.

I guess you don't have to buy asterios when you join. You just have to pay monthly subscription. Buying additional asterios is permitted but it is not a must.