Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

libertyreserve-libertyreserve.com

Tsk. This could be a phishing email. I found out that on the message specified LR account is not mine. And also my LR email address used is different. I received it in my other email account. So this is a warning of giving an LR account and able to use it when you withdraw it in some sites. Just check again if that yours LR account ID number. :D

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tsk. This could be a phishing email. I found out that on the message specified LR account is not mine. And also my LR email address used is different. I received it in my other email account. So this is a warning of giving an LR account and able to use it when you withdraw it in some sites. Just check again if that yours LR account ID number. :D

This is not a phishing email and sent by LR as it contains no links or nothing that can take us to the Liberty Reserve site. It is just a simple mail sent by LR to help us know our LR account number and the e-mail which I received did contain my own LR account id.

Yeah agree with @adnan - that one is not a phising email - first it is sent from the address we receive liberty reserve payments, and then it address us by our first name, that scammers cannot be aware with.

Yes, I myself received such mail with my name and with my account id which can't be sent by just anyone. Moreover, unlike other phishing pages it does not contain any links through which we can lo-gin to our Liberty Reserve account. So, I guess its a mail sent by the LR systems...

Yeah agree with @adnan - that one is not a phising email - first it is sent from the address we receive liberty reserve payments, and then it address us by our first name, that scammers cannot be aware with.

Well, you are right guys but i am confused that LR did not sent to me that kind of email in my real LR account. This is really confusing to me because i have seen in spam there is no email like that. Well i think it is not phishing email. :D

@riddick cannot understand what may be the reason for Liberty Reserve to send the email selectively, usually such emails are sent to all the customers. Anyway may be they have some other criteria for doing so - may be i did not login for few days and so they may be reminding lol! next time i chat to online support will raise this querry for sure.

@riddick cannot understand what may be the reason for Liberty Reserve to send the email selectively, usually such emails are sent to all the customers. Anyway may be they have some other criteria for doing so - may be i did not login for few days and so they may be reminding lol! next time i chat to online support will raise this querry for sure.

I have been consistently using my Liberty Reserve account but they still have sent me such a mail twice to remind me my LR account number. I guess they might be sending the same reminder to every Liberty Reserve account holders as there is no other way of LR account no. recovery available on their site.

Maybe, you are right. I am always login in my LR accounts everyday. So there is no need for me to have LR email reminder. Last evening, i have tried to ask their support about these and they take me to the remind tool of the LR site. This is really great because of i did received reminder on my real account in LR. :D

i am getting many emails regarding that i have won $100 in LR account

they ask for my password and LR account

i know this is risky, but has anyone tried to give such information?

I never received such email. And it is obvious that is a phishing email so better change your email that you used in libertyreserve since it has been targeted and known that you have LR account. Put it into your spam or delete it immediately. :D

i am getting many emails regarding that i have won $100 in LR account

they ask for my password and LR account

i know this is risky, but has anyone tried to give such information?

Never try those emails as they either ask you to login through the link they provide in the LR email or ask you to create an API which are both the only ways of steal all your available funds in LR. I did contact LR customer care in this respect and they said that LR never send such emails claiming that you have won certain amount of funds.

Yes, good to know that their support team are active and answering our queries. And also if you always received payment from LR in your email it is obvious in their notice which is in the payment that those are phishing email. Here we recall again those message. :D

Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:

Always address you by your first name.

Never send you any links or attached files.

Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

Yes, good to know that their support team are active and answering our queries. And also if you always received payment from LR in your email it is obvious in their notice which is in the payment that those are phishing email. Here we recall again those message. :D

Yes, these are the major points which needs to be kept in mind when you receive any emails from LR. They never send any emails which either contains a link or claims to be a lottery mail. Such mails are probably send by scammers and should be avoided and brought to LR's attention so that they can take appropriate actions against the site.

Just got a fake email look like from Liberty Reserve. And their site also resembles libertyreserve site, but this is scam, dont response to email with these contents:

============================================

Please note that in all e-mails from Liberty Reserve we will:

Never send you any attached files.

Never ask you to send us your password and/or login PIN.

============================================

Dear Liberty Reserve S.A, Member!

Our Investment site is online for 3 and a half months now and we added new more profitable plan.

We now have more than 100000 investors worldwide.

http://libertyreserve-deposits.com/

Our company is registered offshore, our traders and market researchers live all over the world. Our team entirely consists of experienced and qualified professionals with wide, many years experience of FOREX trading. With us you will always profit from currency trading and you don\'t need to comprehend the principles and intricacies of FOREX trading.

For information and support please use our contact form in the help section of our web site.

Thank you.

Just got a fake email look like from Liberty Reserve. And their site also resembles libertyreserve site, but this is scam, dont response to email with these contents:

I once again got a similar mail @yogesh. I wonder if this mail is send by LR too. However, this shouldn't be the case as LR has already made it clear that they dont provide either any links or any such ponzi schemes to their account holders. This might be a scam mail so beware of it.

I have checked already my email and just found that i dont received email such as above. So still i am not worried that trying to steal my account details because of didnt know my email in LR. And of course, that i received in other emails about such email but not really in my LR email. :D

I once again got a similar mail @yogesh. I wonder if this mail is send by LR too. However, this shouldn't be the case as LR has already made it clear that they dont provide either any links or any such ponzi schemes to their account holders. This might be a scam mail so beware of it.

I am completely clear that the email is not from liberty-reserve and though the site look similar to that of liberty-reserve it is not the original one and rather it is an investment site (or may be scam), and want to take advantage of LibertyReserve reputation to attract investors.

I am completely clear that the email is not from liberty-reserve and though the site look similar to that of liberty-reserve it is not the original one and rather it is an investment site (or may be scam), and want to take advantage of LibertyReserve reputation to attract investors.

oh... They might even have a false redirect link while investing with them. They might redirect you to a phishing page when you opt to deposit through this investment site and at the end steel your authorization details to hack your account.

We need to always think of it redirection, phishing email and also same with LR site as the most dangerous for our accounts. Better to not and dont open those and always keep in mind that the payments are the most messages we received. :D

Yes, we should never click on any of those redirect links to log-in to our LR account. Moreover, for security reasons, we much check the link and the verification certificate of LR before inserting our authorization details to avoid becoming a victim of hacking.

Regarding on the security feature in the LR. I have always enabled this ip verification even i always received email it is useful since they can really stop penetrating our account. Well, i hope that they have good exchangers that dont have mass exchange. :D

Yeah it is good apply maximum security to your account because there are many hackers engaged in stealing money from liberty reserve accounts. Still i get irritated when every time i login LR ask me to enter verification pin which is sent to my email - because i dont have a fixed IP rather every day i am allotted new ip address.

Regarding on the security feature in the LR. I have always enabled this ip verification even i always received email it is useful since they can really stop penetrating our account. Well, i hope that they have good exchangers that dont have mass exchange. :D

Yes, IP enabled security is very important as it keeps out account safe from autorization from any other IP adress until we do not confirm that we are looking to login to our account from a different location....

I dont now how you manage this @riddick - more me it is too difficult to work with LR, even i cannot remember my account no., after enering password it ask to enter captcha image, and then the login pin and if everything is ok even then to send a payment we need to enter master key, and due to this IP change i have to check my email and copy paste the security pin as well. I cannot undrstand why LR do not come with easy interface like that of paypal where we need only to remember password.

I dont now how you manage this @riddick - more me it is too difficult to work with LR, even i cannot remember my account no., after enering password it ask to enter captcha image, and then the login pin and if everything is ok even then to send a payment we need to enter master key, and due to this IP change i have to check my email and copy paste the security pin as well. I cannot undrstand why LR do not come with easy interface like that of paypal where we need only to remember password.

As LR is irreversible ecurrency they do have to maintain a high security payment system as any hack attempts made on the account will result in their clients loss and and the same time their security system will be pointed by all others. So they do have a high quality security system on their site.