Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

CASHTREAM - CASHTREAM.COM

ivey2009

now the site is back but the image validation of clicks not working properly.I think it will be solved soon. I don't like the performance of the site's rented referrals. I rented 20 but less than 10 have been clicking their ads. Really disappointing. site has not good script and design.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I like this site because of its low payout minimum, even free members have chance to cashout fast and not to click forever to reach the payout minimum. They're offering us many paid to clicks, besides paid to signup offers too, which are worth up to 2$. I got my first payment in less than 24 hours.

• 3 weeks later...

the low minimum payout is quite good there but free members can only take 10% of their referral earning which is not very good. .. as most people cant afford to invest in such new sites ..

Yeah, I agree with you.

The referral's commission is too low.

That is why it's quite hard to find referrals for this program.

The honest and paying Admin is the only reason I keep clicking at Cashtream.

The only possible option to increase our earning is by upgrading our membership.

Btw, I have received my payment again as usual.

MY 19TH CASHTREAM PAYMENT

CASHTREAM-19TH-PAYMENT.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Invest or not to invest? I will say invest. But not money but referrals. For me that the best way to earn to have good number of direct referrals. I don't prefer rented referrals as I don't think you can earn in it. As 90% of the time you turn out losing your investments.

Do you know why many become successful and many fails? Simply because many who become successful does not fear to fail. And believe me theirs nobody who become successful that don't go a hardship. All does who go hardship become successful most of the time.

• 2 weeks later...

I just realize why ptc have a higher ranking in alexa rating than in hyip. even though a hyip site is more popular than ptc. the reason is simple. In ptc like cashtream that is rank 9,249th in the world is popular simply because you need to open the site daily to click and to earn. Unlike in other sites like hyip that you only need to wait for your plan to mature.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every available way to earn money in here we must maximize. Or else we stop be active on that site. That simple. For me that is the best way to earn in cashtream. your already in here so way not use all the way to earn money in here right?

This site is an aurora site and what I know about aurora sites is that they usually pay less than a normal ptc. However this has been online from the past few months and I know that this site is legitimate enough to pay its members. Good for one who can exhibit lots of patience.

And the best part is that its getting stable and I think it can run for a long time. As long the environment of this ptc will not change its a good site to invest and spend your time with. I have high hopes for this site. Although the earnings is not really that good for me its still earnings.