Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What do you think about free deposit from broker promotion?

kaito kid

For a new trader a free deposit bonus can come in really handy, New traders are still trying to understand how things work and they fear losing a lot of money. The bonus can help them to trade wothout risking their own money forst. If they notice that things are going welll then they can risk their own money. The brokers that offer these deposit bonuses are loooking out for the interest of the traders and they are the best brokers we can get. You also have to be very careful. Not all things that are free are completely free. There may be a deposit bonus but when you want to withdraw your money it is impossible. I have seen some people complaining of such brokers. Be careful when you chose your broker. Choosing the right briker may be difficult but always make sure that you chose the right one.

In my experience I know very well that some brikers are not to be trusted. The free deposit bonus is usually a means of attracting traders to the broker. To me it is a form of advertisement. Genuine brokers rarely provide such bonuses. Free things are never free as we think. Before you get into business with abroker that offers such binuses you have to do some research on the broker. I always do a throrough background check of all the brokers I engage with. You can check out the reviews of the traders that have worked with the broker. If there are negative reviews then you have to pick carefully. There are a lot of things that determine whether a broker is genuine or not. I cannot mention all of them. You also have to do your own research on your own terms.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...