Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MASTERFOREX-masterforex.com

ATSATS

• 1 month later...

masterforex.com is the revolution of forex but day by day they are damaging and could not provide good support for their clients and its the heavy negative term for their. i think they will attractive again and will help everybody or their investor. best wishes for their. liberty reserve mention their home page about masterforex.com. i think they are right and will help everybody to promote their business.

• 1 month later...

Masterforex is regulated forex broker and the company is registered as International business company under the registration number 109,705 in Belize City, Belize. brokerage activity license number IFSC/60/216/BCA/12, issued by International Financial Services Commission, Belize. so traders not necessary to worry that they will easy to run off the trader money because as regulated forex broker, I am sure masterforex have huge backup capital.

• 4 months later...

This is a regulated broker and I have about 1 year of trading experience with them. The withdrawals are fast and hassle free. One thing that concern me is their client support take much time before answering any question in their live chat option may be due to high queue..

I'm just wondering who is regulating this broker site? Its good if its regulated but different regulating body has different rules and that's why its very important that we just not trade in forex broker site simply because its regulated but we must also need to know what or who is regulating this broker site so that we going to know the price level differential and the rules also like hedging, US clients if they are allowed and so on.

In my country, this brokers is popular, there are many IB that offered to join in this brokers, i really don't know about it so much since i already have about 3 brokers that i joined, but later if i have other problem with one of my 3 brokers i will join in this broker, because i think this broker has a good potential

Last time masterforex give us free no deposit account for new member $10. Unfortunatelly, I'm already active member with them, that why I can't join their great offer. In the end, some of my friend success making withdrawal after posting good feed back related with masterforex. Good broker to join after all.

• 3 weeks later...