Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex the name of risk.

ATSATS

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

forex risky since market serve no certainty. which lead traders difficult to be accurate. moreover, if traders implement scalping approach, its contain high degree of risk than if they are trade for long and choose to riding the trend. the best is being careful and make ourselves knowledgable, about market and strategies, before we are jump trading in live account.

There are so much risk in the forex market so for this reason any trader that want to succeeed must always get in there and trade forex from the dept of his knowledge and learn much about the business

If we want to be a successful trader in forex, we must try to improve our trading skills and risk should be minimized. We also can improve our trading skill to make our trading skill. We can use demo account make us get trading experience and will  be useful to help us improve our trading skills.

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

Not just Forex that contains risks, all also know that every business is going to risk and big or small the risk is going to happen on the business that we run it all depends on how we manage the business, I think of all kinds of existing businesses may this includes Forex Business into one of the risk is not too great because I did not apply too much profit on every trade I do, with the trade that I run rarely experience a loss....

This is just the only way that you are going to be profitable and see success at the end of the day. I think that many traders just think they can have short-cuts when it comes trading but what they fail to realise is that they are not putting themselves in a position to be profitable by making sure that they practice first before starting the real thing. 

There is very little doubt that Forex is one of the riskiest and complicated businesses of all time but also it cannot be denied that it is equally profitable in fact much more so if we look for negative then we will never be able to do much but if we find positive in things we will always be successful.

I have got this attitude only because of OctaFX my broker as they not only help us to trade with ideal facility like low spreads from 0.2 pips and up to 1:500 leverage with micro lots (0.01 size) but also has equally great platform to trade on like cTrader where we are in fully control of our trade and also it provides great knowledge of the market and keep us up to date with the market situation.

Forex does have a very big risk. so as to be able to succeed this business we need to minimize the risk of forex properly. By minimizing the risk of forex well then we will be able to trade with the maximum. for that we need to use SL when trading so that risk can be minimized with good

There is no question Forex is an extremely risky business but that should never stop anyone from doing it as the harder the thing is the better rewards we will get if we are successful at it. I love trading especially with OctaFX Brokerage Company as they provide ideal platform for us to decrease the risk like now spread of just 0.2 pips, swap free account so we are able to do long term trading without having to pay any charges or commission.

It is a reality.forex trading really a risky field.here in this field we can earn by learning and study.actually forex is only for good learners.the traders who start with proper strategies can really earn good profit and they can make their career in this field.

As a trader, we must try to improve skill and we must know that risk in forex can be minimized if we want to try to minimize it. There  are more knowledge in forex if we ant to learn here. So as long as trade in forex, we must learn

Forex trading is full of risk there are risk every here and there in the forex market so its very important to for us to always try our best and be sure that we work hard and understand how to control the risk in this business before we can proceed further

Forex is not that risky. Its all just an excuse. The truth is that you are not trading in forex. Because if you do then you know that its not risky. I do earn good money in forex trading and I don't really spend much time doing anything but just do analysis. And analysis is just nothing more but reading and using commonsense.