No Investment Required!

Accept Paypal,payza,liberty,Egopay and okpay

Payout minimum

Liberty reserve minimum 0$

paypal minimum $0.5

payza minimum $1

okpay minimum $1

egopay minimum $1

FREE Elite MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 Year to First 20,000 Members!

5 YEARS SUBSCRIPTION!

Free registration, thank you:

CATALYSTCLICKS - Click for a Change

banner2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

This site will be launched in October 1st.

Register today until September 30 for a FREE Premium Account, more bonus and cash prizes coming soon!

The minimum payment has now changed from $4 minimum to $1.

You can now request for a payment and will be processed on the 1st of October.

• 2 weeks later...

besides member get earn by clicking ads, there is opportunity to make additional income by join referral contest program. this ptc offer monthly referral contest with interesting prize. in order to join the contest, member should upgrade the account to make widen the referral quota limit.

I guess I will just going to wait for proof of payments. I don't have time to join untested ptc site. I like how this site trying to be popular but show me the money and I will going to try to join this site. I'm not a type of person that going to be pioneer anymore. For me the best way to earn right now is via forex trading and ptp posting. Same time if I can find a way to earn at least 5 dollars a month in ptc site without investing and only going to spend less than an hour a day then I will try to be active also.

This site will be launched in October 1st.

Register today until September 30 for a FREE Premium Account, more bonus and cash prizes coming soon!

The minimum payment has now changed from $4 minimum to $1.

You can now request for a payment and will be processed on the 1st of October.

Well, this is the great decesion made by admin because it will people to cashout there earning as much as quickly, however, there rates are comfortable and has many other option to earn money, therefore, this site is useful for working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking of making some good profit in here. I hope I can earn good amount of money in here in the long run but same time I know its a ptc site so its good if you can reach minimum then withdraw then after that just click but not hope that you really going to get paid again. As chance are its going to turn to scam anyway. I hope I can make good living in a ptc site like this one but the odds are not in my direction.

• 2 weeks later...

Payout minimum $2

Win 1 Year Ultimate (Worth $75.99) Contest!

This might be fun, all you have to do is add fund at least $5 and have the chance to win 1 Year Ultimate worth $75.99 plus $100 to your paypal or payza.

LR and Payza instant payment is now open to all upgraded members.

Free Elite is still available!

9,436 Members | 66 Members Online | $1,093 Paid | 969 Refs for Rent

Now this site stats is that its already paid 1,000 dollars plus to its members. I know it paying but same time that much already? I'm afraid that this site is growing in a fast phase that its can turn to scam in matter of few more weeks. But same time if this site really going to get real advertisers then its can last long. But I really don't think a buxhost site can find a good and real advertisers.

Guys, I can't open the site right now.

Firefox can't find the server at www.catalystclicks.com.

Can anyone please confirm if they can open the site or not. Because I'm surprise that I can't open the site right now. As I just open this site few days back. I don't know if I'm suffering from selective browsing or not. I still not join this sit so its a relief that I did not join if this site has gone. But same time I'm hoping that its not.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I can't open the site right now.

Can anyone please confirm if they can open the site or not. Because I'm surprise that I can't open the site right now. As I just open this site few days back. I don't know if I'm suffering from selective browsing or not. I still not join this sit so its a relief that I did not join if this site has gone. But same time I'm hoping that its not.

you can not open this site again just because you do click on the ads banned because it will make our account suspended for a while and I was experiencing so when I get the payment amount has reached a sizeable amount, but because I do not know earlier that in the program there are also cheat link we should not click

• 2 months later...

Add Fund to your Purchase balance until February 28 and Receive Additional 50%, this promo is good for advertisers who wish to advertise their programs.

Payout minimum standard, elite $5

Payout minimum earner, ultimate $0

FREE Elite MEMBERSHIP FOR 1 Year to First 20,000 Members!

Receive $1 per 100 posts in the forum

Extra $1 per 1000 Clicks