Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

klides - klides.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

Klides

The Klides was once a leading venture project in South-Eastern Asia. Owning a proprietary technology Cross.skim Trading ®, the Klides in less than one year brought to the investors of the project significant dividends and in early 2012 bought out all its shares from third party stockholders.

Having released the Internet platform Klides.com on basis of successful trading technology, the company is no engaged in attracting investors through the global network and offering innovative investment product to the market.

Behind rapidly developing investment company the Klides there is a team of financial managers which in late 2009 successfully created and developed from scratch their own platform to manage assets and integrated it into the Internet environment.

The system is built in such a way that all investor funds coming via the website go through the internal pools of the company and then they are transferred to the exchange terminals becoming a base for new orders placed by traders of the Klides in global exchanges.

Daily income: depends on trading session results (min. 0.7%)

Investment volume: $10 - $500,000

Business period: 150 trading days (~7 calendar months)

Payment methods: LibertyReserve, PerfectMoney, BankWire

Referral bonus: 5-10%

Link: http://www.klides.com/

i cant understand this program pretty much, i dont know the what the program meant by 0.7% min,is the program offering a kinda of hourly plan or what, i guess hopefully i can get someone to explain this program to me proper,but i guess the program might even struggle to get investors since the duration is too long to finish a circle

I know LR is down for a week and this site is running for 9 days now and still has waiting status. But problem is that this site is still waiting status even though LR returns already two days ago. So I'm sure if this site will not going to pay by tomorrow this site will be consider a scam site now. I guess weak script and cheap hyip usually can't survive if LR is going down for maintenance in a week.

that's through the roi offered is very low and the term on plan will take too long to finish a circle,though the program will pay investors but i doubt if the program will last duration they are offering,i can only hope investors inhere will have reach BEP before the program might disappear.

well this program is getting lots of reputable support from hyip monitors,the program is really doing well.though the program is pretty much new online,i guess it good to see this new program doing really well.though the program still have a long way to go.

• 3 months later...

well the site is online from a very long time ago but unfortunately only some monitors are monitoring it and all of them are showing its paying status.i just hope that site will be proved safe for you.as it is online from last 90 days so there is a possibility that it will stay for long time.

based on thread explanation, this site manage the investors money in financial market and the profit rate given depend on the trading result. so, this site not set fix daily profit rate but they promises that keep given minimum profit 0.7% per day. maybe it seems low but in reasonable side.

for now this site is have holiday :D, even like that i am surprised with their performance :D, admin manage to pay members for quite long time according to me, and they have nice plans too that is totally sustainable with min 0,7% rate per plans, and could be higher than that, plus they have nice script and good layout.

• 1 month later...

the profit rate given is based on the daily profit the company get from the market and if the company make a big winning, will make the profit rate given to investors increase too. and although the company loss, they still guarantee investors by giving 0.7% profit per day. its really nice offer.