Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

We really can't rely on hope that this site will going to continue to pay. Once and for all we must decide when to invest and when to cashout and if its going to continue paying if we still want to try to invest more or just call it a day and find a much newer site to invest in. Because hyip site right now does not last long. So we really need to do some hit and run type of attitude in investing in hyip.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@syrine22,that is very correct,hit and run is not possible in this type of a program 'cos it is a long term investment program,even if it allows a hit and ru,why would an investors want to run from a program that has been paying for a long time,anyways i think i really like how this program operates

ERP Finance has been paying for around five months already, during this time, many investors have made quite huge profits from ERP, the lower daily ROI they offer must be the reason for the longevity of the program, even the advertising campaign carried by the marketing team is also a successful strategy.

Well i think that the low roi that is been offered in this program is what is making it to be staying up till this moment but i don't think that the admin is spending funds to promote the program,if he is doing that,he would not be able to pay for a long time 'cos advertising really takes zaps funds,anyways i think this program is really doing well for now

Of course,you can never invest in a program that you are pessimistic about,it doesn't make any sense,it is just like saying you throwing your funds in to the river,meanwhile ERP-FINANCE is still standing tall amongst hyip programs and i xpect it to pay for a very long time,it has all the criteria that would make it stay for a very long time

Well,i can't say about that,365 days is really a long time but the roi offered here is so low,so it is possible for the program to pay for 365 days and that would depend on the admin,we should just hope that the admin can continue to be running this program the way he has been running it from the day it was launched

Many of us might not have expected this program to run for this longer for five months so far, ERP Finance gives assurance that one can fund their account anytime, as per their promise, the principal will be saved with us also yield profits daily that can be withdrawn anytime.

I don't think that it have problem with this site because they still are running and pay out very stable for all investors, site have ran up to 150 days already but everything is very good when almost monitors still is in status "Paying", but it too is not strange because their rate is very low and this site only can be good for big investors

That's very true,the program is still paying out fine and i guess it is the low that the program is offering that is making it to have a good status from few monitors that are monitoring the program,the program has actually stayed up for about 5 months and i still don't see anything shaky about the program

I agree with your idea, but to earn good benefit with this site, investors too need to invest with a big amount here because their rate is very low, it will be very long to have again fund if only invest with min $10, site too have ran too long already therefore I don't think that I will put many fund to invest at this time

Yea,that is very correct,that is why i have not invested in this program 'cos i know that if i should invest little funds into this program,it would take a long time for me to get to BEP and i don't really have much LR balance,that is why i have been watching the program

ERP Finance has it's own blog linked to the program site where we can get all the latest updates of the site, also they have accounts on social networking sites like FaceBook Page where it can be discussed and liked by many members also Twitter updates provide all news on happenings in the program.