Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

erp-finance - erp-finance.com

quangnam52335

Yea,seriously,the admin has proven to be honest,the roi offered in this program is so low,so I expect this program to pay for a very long time,seriously speaking,I was not active in this forum,so I never saw the program on time,if not I would have invested in it,right now,it is just too late to invest in

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's very correct,I think the program is actually in SEM right now,so it would not be advisable for any investor to invest in this program now,though the program is listed in so many monitors as PAYING,but the truth is,for the fact that the program has actually been running for several days,it is a program that is highly risky

Yea,the program made it to 2013,I would not be surprise if this program makes it to 2014,this type of program that is not loud,I mean not popular are mostly the programs that are likely to stay for a very long time and it happens that erp-finance is amongst those programs

Yeah that is true.it would be everyone's wish that the program gets to remain paying up until 2014 hopefully.sincerely i see no reason why such wouldn't be happening since the admin inhere already made everything kind of moderate.lets just hope there wouldn't be any problem.

Yea,that's the perfect word,the admin of this program made everything in the program to be moderate,i think I might join this program in the following week cos I noticed that so many hyip monitors trust the admin of this program and they are investing big in the program

For certain,erp- finance is surely one of the best hyips this year,and the good thing about the program is,the admin makes sure that the program operates on a very low key or profile,the admin of this program must be a genius in hyips and that is why he has been able to manage the program properly

Honestly speaking,i think that this low profile program would stay for a long time,the admin is managing the program properly,he is not just spending money on advertisement,that alone would make the program to last,i am really tempted to invest in this program,but the truth is that the roi is just too low for me

Of course no investor would want any admin to scam him or her,all investors want to make profit in this type of a program,i am sure that most investors that invests in this program should be nearing there BEP,and that is what really matters in a hyip program,but if we look at this program properly getting to BEP would really take a long time 'cos the daily roi is so low

Of course if the program keeps paying,investors would surely get to BEP,but what i am trying to say is if you invest $10 into this program it would take 200 days to get to BEP and that is really a long time compared to a program that offers 2% roi which would take just 50 days to reach BEP,so do you agree with what i am saying now

Well we still can never predict the program 'cos nobody knows the life span of any hyip program,this program might end up like Felmina that has been paying for over 300 things,it all depends on the admin,if the admin is really making profit from investments he is investing in,i guess the program might be around for a long time

Well,let us just hope that the admin can continue to be honest 'cos any slight change of mind i guess the program would be sinking,but for now,the admin has really proven to be a honest admin,i guess more investors are investing in the program because of this honesty

Yea,they are presently doing great at the moment,how i wish i have invested in this program the very first day that it started,i have seen some payment proofs in some forums today,i guess those members that invested in this program earlier would be glad by now 'cos the program would soon get to BEP,anyways i will just be watching the program