Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Profit clicking - profitclicking.com

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, payments are done but the process or the steps to make withdrawal is now the difficult thing in PC. I don't know but I will just stick to have more ad packs and I don't know what it will be added in their withdrawal security or features as I don't like seeing so much steps just to delay payments.

This sounds not a good thing here. Well, over all here, this is just the same like HYIP here. Because this program also offer high return. Higher than the normal real business here. Hopefully we understand the risk here before joining this program. Specially this is not a fresh new program anymore

This is a program that has been running for quite a long time before the program is called JSS Tripler but I still do not understand the workings of the program because the program provides a free bonus of $ 10 and if we get the profits that we can take without having to do first deposit

Yes, that is the reason why they are losing investor as there are many other programs now that has some potential. My account balance is not moving anymore so the delay with the crediting still there as I don't know it can be part of their tactics especially that investors don't bother much about.

I am not really paying attention on that because I can't earn from it I just have few positions in here and we know that it's just for those who bought a lot of ads. Anyway, i think everyone is feeling the same way as they just feel that profitclicking will soon turn to scam because it's clearly a sign, it's been a long time.

Same in here, I got credited with some earning, but still not reach the minimum in here, but I guess if I will get credited by the same amount later on then I can able to to reach the minimum in here. I wonder if I can still withdraw in here because the chances seems very low as I need to really work hard to withdraw in here.

Now Profit Clicking is getting less popular in my country here. Not too many people is doing this in my country anymore here. So, it is better for us here to think again. Specially people who before trust in JSS Tripler, then they are very upset the program is changed. People in my country afraid if it is scam

I just finally reached 20 dollars on my account in here, but I think I will wait more days to add more on my balance because it's still quite low besides it's going to be hard to withdraw so I will just find some right time where I can wake up at 4 am and start withdrawing because these past few days I am always not having enough sleep.

I just finally reached 20 dollars on my account in here, but I think I will wait more days to add more on my balance because it's still quite low besides it's going to be hard to withdraw so I will just find some right time where I can wake up at 4 am and start withdrawing because these past few days I am always not having enough sleep.

Wow, it is quite a lot to earn $ 20 from this Profit Clicking program here. It is not a bad thing to know at all here. Well, in this way here, it must be a big investment done on this program, so, you can earn like $ 20 on this program here. If not, it is not easy to make that much in a program like this one

The problem for me not regarding earning from here but rather getting your investment at the end of the day. Its easy to invest money and even have clicks because you can have reserve click that last a few weeks so you dont have to click daily but withdrawing in a nightmare.

Also the crediting of the earning is not fair at all. I am not really getting the right amount and I guess it's part of their strategy knowing that its members can't even withdraw their money in here. If there is no captcha in here I can just simply use a bot in here because I can't afford to wake up 3 am and wait for the bucket to open.

I havent logged on to the site in just about two months now and wonder if there has been payment processing for some members since I havent been active in the threads. What I know is that mine has been pending now for almost three or so months and although it was in the old payment system its just too long.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems some able to have withdrawn successfully based on what I see. Although, this is not makes simple to withdraw as their green light system is difficult to catch and that easy to turn off so, does it mean that they are just having difficulty to process many withdrawals or still lacking of funds.