Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elebux - elebux.com

darwin

3215485621224303.jpg

Standard Membership

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.0125(Extended Ad) $0.05(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.005(Standard Ad) $0.05(Extended Ad) $0.00(Short Ad)

Air

Your Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.015(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Water

Your Click: $0.012(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Referral Click: $0.01(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Earth

Your Click: $0.015(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

Fire

Your Click: $0.02(Standard Ad) $0.02(Extended Ad) $0.005(Short Ad)

The minimum payout is set at $2 for the first cashout, $3 for the second, $4 for the third and $5 for every one after that.

Once you reach the minimum amount, you can withdraw your money instantly to either AlertPay or Paypal

Free registration:

The future is bright, the future is Elebux

banner3.gif

When I registered, I put my liberty reserve account but it said liberty email invalid (something like that). Now I'm having doubt if the site is really paying or not. It didn't even asked me to verify my account through my email. There is also no captcha something when you log-in.

When I registered, I put my liberty reserve account but it said liberty email invalid (something like that). Now I'm having doubt if the site is really paying or not. It didn't even asked me to verify my account through my email. There is also no captcha something when you log-in.

Captcha will be added soon ;)

this site is in prelunch from march 2010 til now

and the admin is no longer activ in the forum

"There is no official date for our official launch yet. We try to fix any bugs wich are in our system and once we fixed the most important ones we will officially launch elebux.com

Cashouts are allowed to make in the prelaunch"

The site sent me this message. This is the 3rd one this week I guess. Elebux has experienced lots of problems. First one was accounts got deleted. Now, slow site so they're changing servers.

Dear zeraeign

Due high traffic elebux.com has slowed down a bit. For this we are changing servers to allow more members. You all be notified when this will happen.

What will happen to my account?

All accounts will remain and no balance or referrals will be deleted. Herefore we make a backup. We are tranfering our script now to a new server and our database and domain name will also be transfered once done. You have 1 hour from the email you recieve when we change our servers. This is to click ads and other related things.

I couldn\'t click ads because i was not able to acces a computer what will happen?

We will record the downtime of elebux.com and the server time will extend for the ammount of time we lost by tranfering our website. Evry day the server time will be set back 2 hours to bring it back to the old server time. This way all members are able to click ads and will not lose there clicks.

I recieved an email that elebux is back online but i can not access the website whats wrong?

You could delete your browser cache and try again. For some countrys this will take a bit longer.

I have send a support ticket but i have no answer yet whats wrong?

Inrelevant support tickets will not be replied.

Your support ticket has not been read yet.

Your support ticket has been read but will be fixed after our server switch.

Hope to have you informed enough with this email and you will hear from us.

admin

Another server problem. Here's the message they sent me.

Server problems

EleBux - Elemental Bux <norepy@elebux.com>

Dear members

We are having some servers problems. Please understand our situation. We are very sorry.

Admin of Elebux.com

Well, at least they bother to update their members of their current situation.

• 2 weeks later...

The site is working fine now and I find this site to be a very honest and long lasting one's. There are enough payment proofs by the members in their forums. Fortunately I have a pioneer membership there and I started clicking just 4 days back :D. They had even compensated their members by increasing the click rates to 0.02 cents per click for 48 hours after being back from the server problems. This shows that the site plans to last long and be trusted.

The site is working fine now and I find this site to be a very honest and long lasting one's. There are enough payment proofs by the members in their forums. Fortunately I have a pioneer membership there and I started clicking just 4 days back :D. They had even compensated their members by increasing the click rates to 0.02 cents per click for 48 hours after being back from the server problems. This shows that the site plans to last long and be trusted.

I hope your all wishes will come true about this site, and this site will work for long time, i also like this site and its script, i want to invest in it, but this site need some time to grow in this field, you were right they were giving compensation their off days, which is very good and shows their sincerity for the users.

Yeah, I like this PTC site too. It looks different.

It's a good thing they are appriciate their members by giving compensation.

It's a good sign.

But there is something bothering me.

I can't upgrade and rent referrals because there is not enough fund in account balance and they don't put adding fund to account balance from Paypal or Alertpay feature.

I have to wait to have enough funnd in my aacount balance which is kinda hard since I am still a very lonely clicker a.k.a don't have any referral yet :(

I already have almost $1 main balance here, and I really love the site's layout, it was surely professionally made.

and I think their rates are really competitive too. I think this site will prosper longer and will be paying.

I can sense admin as actively updating the forum and the members. I just hope they will have stable protection for any DDOS attacks.

I already have almost $1 main balance here, and I really love the site's layout, it was surely professionally made.

and I think their rates are really competitive too. I think this site will prosper longer and will be paying.

I can sense admin as actively updating the forum and the members. I just hope they will have stable protection for any DDOS attacks.

I agree with you, karen.

This PTC website design is quite professional and unique, but I hope he will add a feature to add fund to our balance.

So that I can buy some referrals or upgrade my membership.

And yeah, the Admin is quite active in their forum. It's a good thing for the ELEBUX reputation.

Have you guys tried their rented referrals yet?

Please share with us your experience here.

I would like to buy some of them too if they are really working and not bots or something.

I have some bad experiences with rented referrals at soem PTC sites.

So I don't want to experience it again. That's enough.

the site does not exist now

i can not login it

if you still work on it please tell me

LOL I Could click on the site today and it was working fine for me. I think you should clear your cache and cookies or try after 4-5 hours as it might be your DNS problem which is blocking you from accessing the site.

The site work fine now and its good news if they offer free upgrade for first 5000 member but this offer already end because current member is more than 25000 member. wow. this is crowded. have a good script and beside click offer, also there is sign up offer. almost similar with GPT site but per click rate here is good than GPT site.

The site has got osme log in trouble and if we are not able to log in and not able to click ads our omne days earnings will be gone and also many bugs could be find in the advertisiment one of them redirects to something else.

Yeah, I had trouble logging in for 2 days before too

But now I think they have fixed the bug, I can log in perfectly fine.

It's still kinda slow to open though.

About the bug in advertisement, I don't think I find it.

I can view all the ads correctly.

By the way have you tried their rented referrals?

I want to rent some of them but I'm still not sure it will give me some profits.

Share with me please. Thanks.

I joined this site a week ago , but two days ago I tried to enter the site, but it does not open ,

I tried changing the browser, but the problem still exists .

Now the website's bug has been fixed.

I can login without any problem.

What browsers were you using?

I have no problem logging in by using GOOGLE CHROME and FIREFOX.

Try them, maybe it can help you logging in.