Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Elebux - elebux.com

darwin

I've been hearing about this site to different advertising company in the net but I did not bother to look at it or even think of joining it because I already judged this ptc that will only last for a month or two but now they have reached more than 2 months already and still they are paying. I guess I need to register for this site.

I've been hearing about this site to different advertising company in the net but I did not bother to look at it or even think of joining it because I already judged this ptc that will only last for a month or two but now they have reached more than 2 months already and still they are paying. I guess I need to register for this site.

Yes this site is very good and I am fortunately a pioneer member there. I had left clicking there from a long time but suddenly resumed from last few days and its good to see that the site is working well. I rented 25 referrals today as they are running a promotion for 30 hours in which they have reduced to cost of rented referrals from 0.25 $ to 0.20$ :D.

The site is now having an alexa ranking of under 10K and is indeed one of the most trusted site that came out of 2010 and aso f now they are not showing any problems of a scam site .And is a legit one indeed .

Yeah... you are right. Many people compare elebux with neobux and onbux and they say that elebux is the next onbux or neobux. I guess they are right. However, I think elebux has the loading problem. I mean it loads very slowly when I click the ads. Well.... I don't know...perhaps, it only happens here at my end.

• 2 weeks later...

@jackie and echofrommadiun: well I agree also, they have the site's layout professionally made and also the admin is really active at the forum.

<y problem there is,after they solved my rental credit, now the rented referrals I rented was not there in my account again

and the sad thing is they are down for maintenance for many days already and when they get back I hope they will extend my RR .

• 1 month later...

Firefox can't find the server at www.elebux.com.

* Check the address for typing errors such as

ww.example.com instead of

www.example.com

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network

connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure

that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

It gone scam now

bye bye EleBux