Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

adspayou - adspayou.com

Since this site has no maximum ads I'm just wondering what is the minimum ads to click in here? Because in my experience when theirs no maximum chance are theirs little ads to click in here also. That's why I prefer to join and click ptc site that has maximum and minimum ads in this way we going to know how long its take us to reach minimum.

Since this site has no maximum ads I'm just wondering what is the minimum ads to click in here? Because in my experience when theirs no maximum chance are theirs little ads to click in here also. That's why I prefer to join and click ptc site that has maximum and minimum ads in this way we going to know how long its take us to reach minimum.

They are providing 5 ads for all users but the clicking rate are different for all membership, however, i checked payment proof which shows that admin is paying to users and i am happy that it is legit site and i will join it here soon.

since this site don't have? but i see today they give us about 7 ads. are you sure with your posts? well the latest issue about this site is they give us offer some kind of cashback but i think that is not quite important, but the payment here is not instant just like what TS said

• 2 weeks later...
4,789 Members 54 Members Online $535 Paid 118 Refs for Rent

I just make a mistake in here. Since I joined many ptc site that has no minimum that turn to scam right away or increase the minimum after you make withdrawals. But so far I see that this site has more than 4,000 members already and paid more than 500 dollars already a great sign that this site is really paying good. I'm just hoping that it can lats longer like neobux.