Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

MoneyShareForum

I am not the admin !

this forum pays on Monthly basis !

no post limit per day !

Welcome to MoneyShareForum, where you can earn money easily by just posting in the forum. I will try to explain here how the whole system works.

First off, at the end of each month we will share a % of the MoneyShareForum advertising revenue for that month with all our members. So we calculate the total number of posts made by members during that month and then after we divide it by the amount that we will share (50% of total revenue). Now we have the amount earned per post by a member in the past month.

Follow the rules and post according to that.

link :

My link

my proof :

Dear xxxxxxxxx,

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2010-03-10 20:18:22

Batch: 46022922

From Account: U3442650

Amount: $2.22

Memo: MSF Revenue Payment

Thank you.

image-FF5D_4CA96A50.jpg

thanks admin.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am here in this forum from many days and happy here although now my activity is less because of less payment proof here . yesterday i post my question in forex section and mods reply me quick which was very helpful and really mods here friendly and helpful too.

I joined this one today. Its a little confusing always when start a new forum. at least for me, and this with the point thing deducted every month, thats ok. What I do not understand is where do I write my payment ifno to to get the payout from them?

Looked around in my profile details and didnt find it.

Yes i know maybe im almost blind

:blink:

i'm been register to this site but i stop posting because i don't know if how i can pay there, yah they are paying monthly but my question is how can i request my payment there, is that automatic that you paid after a month or you create manually topic like in other forums.

indeed this is a nice forum specially for payment proof posters.but with monitor admin posting their payment proofs that brings the post rate down because they post a lot of payment proofs daily and because of lack of advertisers. the admin is not good in looking for advertisers.

Number of posts this month : 343

Estimated earnings this month : 3.82$

Your balance : 0$

Your pending request : 0$

Am i going to get only 3.82$ for 343 posts, if it is true this is really so less. Just can hope admin post more revenue before final calculations and we get at least 3 cent a post like before.

Vow it pays same rate for payment proofs also - and no minimum payout concept is attractive, even if we make 10 posts in month we shall get paid for them.

You are right @alam. We get monthly payment here, usually in the begining of month for previous months posts and rate is determined according to the revenue collected and no. of posts made.

Im not so active posting around, I usually follow up my programs and surfs. So i reached around 80 posts i think. I could be more active, just didnt have the time last month.

Ok in anyway my pending request for this month is

$0,81.

I dont look so much the money I gain. I look around most of the time in different threads without posting. And then ofcourse write in the threads im following. So its so to say my own default in the forum I think. Most of us has favourite forums. And dtm is mine:)

Just got 1.41$ for this month which nearly 1 cent a post

As i think this month my post should be around 130-150,

status not changing even after request no. of posts and estimated earning is intact.

1.41$ for whole month is quite negligible earning. I was just going to join this forum but now i left this idea.

As i am not interested to post at the rate which is not decided and as you said around 1 cent is just nothing.

My 1st payment from this forum.

Im a bit sorry i wasnt so active, but I just joined this one.

So for me it takes a little time before I get a hang of it.

Payment recieved to account U5533270

Date: 1/08/2010 14:58

Batch: 48701976

From Account: U3442650 (MSF Advertising)

Amount: $0.81

thanks