Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

MoneyShareForum - moneyshareforum.com

@Nikhil

If me, I prefer if the site gave limitation but it will pay us for sure and we got good amount of rate. In here, we got low amount of rate

and also we got our payments too long. I don't like this system, I prefer to make posts like in ordinary PTP site.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@andry777 i am fully agree with you and when i had no payment proof i also not posting here so many but i think for paymet proof posting here is very good when there is no limitation of time but the only problem now the rate which is not increasing but decreasing.

well, regarding pending payments, there is no updates yet from the admin, I think that LR API issue of MSF hasn't yet been solved,

still there are members complaining in their chat section for February payments,

it's almost ending of the March, and still few members awaiting their payments,

luckily mine was paid in the early days of the month only as I sent the request immediately after cash out was allowed.

I am not worry about my previous month pending payment which i still not get paid but its only 2 cents ! anyway although its 2 cents but i request if not faced any trouble to my next payment because this time i am daily active there with some of my payment proof posting.

I think this forum is close to stop became PTP site because all of its members moved to another PTP site. That is really possible

because the admin didn't do anything to make his members comfortable to post in here. It's really weird, in PTP that is hard to

make its members stay in the site and now it wasted the opportunity.

I am posting here regularly, but as we all have noticed that the members have been waiting for payments yet,

for one month already,

and another payment to receive for the posting on March by the early weeks of April,

I hope that LR API trouble of MSF will be fixed soon.

Now the rate is near 1 cents per post which is very very low but few days before it was 2 cents per post and thinking probably it will go down less 1 cent when month end will come so near. anyway now there is no expectation from this forum .

I was thinking the low post rate was due to all payment proofs that I used to post on MSF ,

but after seeing complaints from the members who also post comments in discussion that

they also receiving one cent post rates, then I will surely say that the post rate is very low,

it should be at least two to three cents for discussion part.

the payments being processed manually there might be a lot requests like in hundreds as all the members will request in this monthly based paying forum,

so there might be a delay especially for those that have requested lately in the month,

but the manual payments will be finished soon, we should wait patiently,

we should not forget that a lot MSF members have been paid for this month already.

yesterday i seen now the post rate is less 1 cent which is really very very low rate and thinking why members are not active here with discussion post and with such rate i also dont post any discussion post but only payment proof . anyway i am looking hopefully to cashout buttom first this month and will try to request my payment as soon as possible.

well, I have noticed few members are very active on MSF, that they post not only proofs over there but also hyip news and updates and comments as well,

also they are getting paid with good amounts like $7 to $10 or even more,

if the forum pays with one cents rates, then I don't think it will be possible to get $10 or more in 30 days, so there are few members that are getting paid with good post rates.

I don't remember how many posts I made for the month, March,

but the amount was $1.28 to get paid,

I have just noticed that cash out is allowed that I have immediately sent the request,

I am sure the admin will make payment once LR comes online.

@archu :

this is one of another problem for this forum..this forum just paid via LR only and when LR is come they will must have a lot time to manage payout..maybe 2 weeks delayed payment will happened in here..and you got 1 cent for your post my friend??

@archu :

this is one of another problem for this forum..this forum just paid via LR only and when LR is come they will must have a lot time to manage payout..maybe 2 weeks delayed payment will happened in here..and you got 1 cent for your post my friend??

I am sure it is less than one cent, I think, I do not remember exactly, but I have definitely posted more than 150 on this forum,

as the forum pays once a month,

here after I will try to note down the number of posts and the rates given,

as present post rate is really very very low.

I just requested for payout here with 79 cents for working the whole month, not bad because I usually just post some payment proofs for this ptp forum. There's not much activity but it is still moving. Hope to be more active here again after I finished on some other ptp forums I'm in with.

well, it's already second week of the month, and there is no sign of payments here,

I think the admin hasn't yet started to pay members this month,

otherwise we can have few posts of proofs around,

I just hope the admin starts payments as soon as possible from now.

not a single request has been paid this month,

I have checked the thread, 'Have you been paid by MSF ?', to see if anyone has got paid and posted any proofs,

but there was no sign of payment at all,

I am afraid now if my request also go pending till the month ending or more like others experienced last month ?

well, still I continue to post here for few more days as I have only proofs to post here, spending few minutes on the forum,

in case if the admin doesn't pay, I won't be losing much time with that proof posts,

this was a great forum, with four cents rates for proofs in the beginning,

but now, the admin is paying less and that too with long delays :(