From Account: U3442650

Amount: $0.08

Memo: MSF Revenue Payment

Thank you.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol i just realized my request still pending until now...and i just request for the $0.07 only :P are the admin won't paid the member below $0.3???

I was request from the first week of november for sure..but until now still pending..yeah that isn't a problem for me because just 7 cent only :D i will ask when active in here and got more the earning :)

I got my payment atlast although it is very very low but i am happy because it already paid and there is no pending payment now. but after hearing some news i am really shocked that some members still not get paid form this forum although so many days passed . hope they will get paid soon.

Dear nikhil,

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2010-08-12 17:05:35

Batch: 50911099

Amount: $0.02

Thank you.

Yes it natural that the post rate will be decrese if not any new ads and still the forum not get . but its very good that there is no minimum payout here and even memebrs have 2 cent then will be able to request and this time i only had 2 cent and admin pay me . hope from this worst condition this forum recover soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I am not happy here in MSF because although there is some ads now but our estimated earning is not increasing and its not so many members are active there for that earning are going divided. anyway hope everything will be good here and atlast we will get good rate in this month.

• 2 weeks later...

Now the rate is 2 cent per post and think it will never go down and although there is no chance to increase our rate . anyway this is still good forum to who are active in many ptc because there is still so many ptc thread active as well as hyip but due to dont like of ptc i dont trying to post there but trying to small post in general section.

Now there is some new advertiser there and hoping this month estimated earning will be good . anyway still payout buttom is not appear although today is 2nd day of month and hoping soon it will be appear and members also get their payment soon.

You have received a payment to your account U9597036:

Date: 2011-06-01 20:16:01

Batch: 52708469

Amount: $1.22

Thank you.

i hope admin will make the gpt section a paid section at some point. if the post rate is below 2 cents per post, i think admin should make the gpt section a paid section.

the forum is a revenue sharing forum. the advantage for admin is, admin does not need to pay from the pocket.