Date: 2011-15-04 13:42:47

Batch: 59242938

From Account: U3442650

Amount: $1.28

Memo: MSF Revenue Payment

Thank you.

there is a great news from the admin for all of the members of MSF that

theit LR issue was fixed that they could pay all,

and the forum has really paid to all without fail, this will definitely bring the active members back to the forum,

even my payment was also issued to me, hope the post rates will improve next time.

I still continue to post here on the forum, as usual, although it was proven that the forum is paying low rates,

especially for proof posters,

I just hope this is temporary, and soon in coming months, we can expect a better rates if the forum starts to earn good revenue,

let's hope to get back to the previous post rates like four cents from here soon.

I never see such low rate ever although i am posting there from many days. now the rate is low 1 cents which is very very bad news for members . i am looking hopefully to increse the rate and hoping it will be 1 cents atlest but going low day by day.

the forum has enough advertising sponsors to be able to pay their members with better rates,

but I wonder why the admin is paying very low rates than many other forums,

in fact they have got lot many advertisers,

hope the admin bring the rates back to normal in order to gain more activity on the forum.

the admin used to give good rates like four cents for posts before,

but recently , as many other forums have lowered the post rates and still getting greater activities,

even MSF also seem to lower the rates and get the activity on the forum for lower post rates, just like other PTP forums ! I think so.

recently, I have stopped posting here even proof posts that I usually do,

not because of the low post rates here but due to lack of time,

anyway, I am trying to be active on this forum, like before,

also I really hope there should be some improvement with the post rates on MSF.

@archu

I have stopped posting in there since 3-4 weeks after my first posts :D I don't like to post in there because I must

wait monthly for payment in there because the site will give profit sharing from its earning from ads. I don't like to

wait that long.

@archu

I have stopped posting in there since 3-4 weeks after my first posts :D I don't like to post in there because I must

wait monthly for payment in there because the site will give profit sharing from its earning from ads. I don't like to

wait that long.

it's the forum that pays on monthly basis, so of course it's a long to get paid from this forum,

but we can be paid within 48 hours after request, every time the cash out is allowed, once a month,

that way, we can say the forum pays fast,

but still it's a disadvantage to pay on monthly basis, as few members won't contribute to this forum for the same reason.

If this site make other section paying I think its will increase the posting activity and since the earnings is through sharing theirs no problem with with admin earnings. Because no matter how many poster their is he still earn.

I think there's so many paying sections already on this forum. but the members focused is in the hyip section. and it is boring to post in other sections when no one would reply on your post. and specially it is not worth it to post with such low rate.

there has been a lot spam on this forum, recently, and it's really sad to have such situation on MSF,

hopefully those spammers will be banned soon,

anyway, currently seems the admin has not been active yet,

otherwise by this time, we should have got the cash out button appeared in our accounts.

well, even I also have stopped to post on this forum, long ago, almost no activity this month,

on almost all sections there has been a lot spam around,

we can only wait for the mods and the admins to be online and till then,

I think better not to waste my time on this forum.

Its frustrate me. Since admin has no balls to say that he is turning to non paying already. I notice theirs no mod anymore. So I'm sure admin told his mod of his plan to stop paying. I guess we will going to miss this site. Its still earning.

Its frustrate me. Since admin has no balls to say that he is turning to non paying already. I notice theirs no mod anymore. So I'm sure admin told his mod of his plan to stop paying. I guess we will going to miss this site. Its still earning.

I still not coming to such conclusion, although I stopped posting there around a week ago,

I still hope the forum return to paying and waiting for the updates from the admin,

if at all, the admin has to turn this one to non paying,

then why he pays $38.59 payment to one member on 2nd May, we can see in the proofs section there.

I still not coming to such conclusion, although I stopped posting there around a week ago,

I still hope the forum return to paying and waiting for the updates from the admin,

if at all, the admin has to turn this one to non paying,

then why he pays $38.59 payment to one member on 2nd May, we can see in the proofs section there.

I didnt check the proofs sextion. Good notice there....yes thats true why pay out to only a few? I mean the low rate should be ennough to keep the forum running...

I still have no cashout buttin in my account for april months earning, so i wonder how this person could have. I thought we all was in the same boat so to say...

Me too stopped posting a week ago when i dont have any response whasoever from the admin and the mods is long gone...Hope it will be cleared at least if get payments or not.

Its frustrating go to the forum and see all this spam postings made so i just stay away for now.