Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

arabmoneys.in

arabmoney

I checked out the site and majority of what is written inthere is in arabic meaning to me that maybe the site isn't opened to everyone from around the world so guys i think i would be waiting until the admin makes it an english forum.

• 2 weeks later...

Clearly this site is exlusive to people that can understand the language so the rest of us that cannot will give it a pass. I hope that the forum get enough members as it is because that may be a challenge if it remains exclusive as it is because that will stop many members like myself from becoming active.

The chances of such a program gaining interest to post at the forum is low because the arabic language in use would be reducing that.guys i think the admin is the only one that can make guys traffic the forum by implementing the necessary changes.

You are quite right in saying that the chances of the forum getting interest are quite low. I was really expecting that the forum would have english sections by now as there was a rumour that admin was considering doing just that. I guess I wont be posting here at all.

i am sorry but what kind of site is this? this site is in arab language and i don't know what is that mean, it is quite interesting to post here but again it will be better if they have international section which people can post with english since not all people know arab language

Unfortunately for now the forum does not cater for the members that do know the language which for me immediately removes it from my list. I dont think that we would get to earn well with just an international section as the only place for us to post to anyway.

I wonder why you still have some interest in the forum since you probably wont be able to post in here due to the language. There is no attempt from the admin to try and cater for the english speaking members of the online earning community which means most of us cant be active here.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah posting at the forum would be difficult presently since the forum is majorly in arabic.i just hope guys would be wise inhere so as to not be wasting their precious time.Meanwhile i hope the admin of the forum would somehow be introducing english in the nearest future at the forum.

Considering that many posters have been trying get admin to look into getting english sections on the forum for a while now, i doubt that it will ever happen. Unfortunately, I am unable to check how posting activities are in here but wonder it they are any good.

Well, the rates in here are not attractive at all, well, it's not a worthy site to join so perhaps the Admin must increase the rates in here if he wants to attract poster because if he won't then he won't be able to attract poster to do some posting in here.

You are right because even if admin can make it $1 per post unless you know arabic we will still be spectators of the forums and the only thing that we can probably read is the points ticking on member posts. I dont even check now if there inclusion for international members because its not coming.

• 2 weeks later...

since this site is an Arabic forum,members are not able to join the site thus the admin is not gaining anything from the forum so it makes the site to look like a dead forum,a thread on it has been closed in EP

I dont even consider it nowadays simply because of their choice of language and that it excludes the international community from participating in discussions on the forum. The mod might as well close the thread as most of us dont even know what is happening on the forum.

• 2 weeks later...