Per direct click:$0.0100

Only $2 Payout Minimum for All Users

Instant Payments

Payments via Payza, PayPal, LibertyReserve

New site from Admin Bux-Universe

Free registration, thank you:

SOLARBUX - Earn The Smart and Efficient Way

image_5bbbcac9a4dfff734b83985191172762a77dadde.gif

i will not join this site because the rates are very low even less than 0.001 cent and i dont think we are able to reach the minimum payout at this rate and the rate of referral click is also very low we cannot earn good from our referrals.5-10 referrals are not enough here they need to change the rates or minimum payout to zero.

Looking at the site click rate I doubt that we can get more than 1 cent ads in here every day. I gues most of the ads we click in here are does low low rate. And only going to give us one 1 cent ads to click each day and even worse. Theirs must even days that we don't have 1 cent ads to click in here. But this is only how I see this site. That's why I don't want to join this site.

well thats really great you have got your second payment but i am wondering that my balance reached to 0.36$ in a week and this period you have got a payment i think you definitely have a lot of active referrals who are helping you to reach.Let see how many time i will take to reach the minimum.

they really have great and attractive design.the rates are fine here but the earnings are too low if we compare it with its minimum payout of 2$ because if we calculate the earnings we can see that the earnings are less than four cents.which means it will take about 2 months to reach.

When I got registered am I get standard membership? I think I my acount will upgrade into tiny bux after accumulating some dollars into my account. Only standard membership is offered with highest pay per click rate but other memberships excluding extended is too low to earn. This site shows a creative design & got the rank not from alexa but from an unknown site ranking platform.

When I got registered am I get standard membership? I think I my acount will upgrade into tiny bux after accumulating some dollars into my account. Only standard membership is offered with highest pay per click rate but other memberships excluding extended is too low to earn. This site shows a creative design & got the rank not from alexa but from an unknown site ranking platform.

I'm just confuse with your post. what tiny bux? Can you give me or can you quote this upgrade? Because I only see premium, elite and ultimate in here and I don't see any tiny bux membership in here. And I really don't understand what are you saying that only standard member get highest paid. Its funny that the lowest membership in here going to earn highest rate.

Direct Referral Tournament!

Each round there will be multiple matches of 2 users going against each other. The winner of each match has to get more direct referrals than his/her opponent. Winner will advance to the next round for a new opponent. Loser will be eliminated. Each round/match will last 5 days. Direct Referral count resets after every match/round. Direct Referrals must verify their email to count in your score! Winner of the Tournament will win a cash prize!

IT'S FREE To Enter!

Prizes

1st. $30

2nd. $5 Advertiser or Rental balance

this site have 9 ads per day, the site really got a innovative design and the rates are also reasonable, i will be happy if minimum payout decreases to 1$, the payment type is very good which is instant.

I agree. Its much better if this site going to offer 1 dollar minimum than 2 dollars since the rate is just too low for our own comfort. its good to continue clicking in here and hope to get paid in here but same time if the minimum is much lower the more we are near to our target the more we are inspired to click regularly so that we can cashout in the shortest time possible.

i like their script and i joined here two days ago, so far they served us many ads here. i don't calculate how much we can earn here from our click, but i think that is more than 1 cents, but their minimum payout is quite high for me. even that is only $2 but their rate also low

Good to see that there are very good no of responses to this thread so i think this site seems to be a good one by seeing the replys of our members well i am really very much impressed with the script of the site it is really good looking for me and the ads available are also good value ads i think the payments will be made soon here .

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...