Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex as a very profitable investment. we can start investing in PAMM account. we just need to choose a good manager and profitable so that our account will be managed by a manager PAMM well. And we just wait profit came to us

Not at all.. We might want to invest to PAMM accounts but you won't get your maximum income from them. It's a good thing if you learn how to trade it by yourself even you need time to learn it well...

PAMM - account is convinient investment if you found safe. Although as forex signals that you can find through MQL5.

By the way, in this forum i have found serice that create investment portfolio from signals of traders http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/47570-4investnet-official/?p=568038. It seems safety and logical, but i am not sure. How do you think?

PAMM - account is convinient investment if you found safe. Although as forex signals that you can find through MQL5.

By the way, in this forum i have found serice that create investment portfolio from signals of traders http://www.digitalmoneytalk.com/topic/47570-4investnet-official/?p=568038. It seems safety and logical, but i am not sure. How do you think?

So far I am never trying to invest in PAMM account and still prefer trade standalone with manual trading analysis, forex investment is included in speculative investment, but here required good knowledge and also skill to manage money in uncertainty market condition, strong mental is better than weak mentality

In pamm , a manager requires not just a skill to make profit but for whole learn how to manage the money they have, and this is not their money but mostly investor's money except for the one who just start their career as pamm manager, Usually pamm manager want to take someone's money because of their understanding and also their own ability to manage that whole money.

• 3 weeks later...

Well let us clear this thread for a while, first forex as investment for sure is lucractive since it offers flexibility and good return(remember as long as we able to manage the risk). There are also 2 ways for making money by our investment, it is either passive or active investment. Active is for trader, you trade your invested money and make money from it, as for passive one we use pamm manager services. It is just like invest in HYIP but it is more transparant.

Once again i want to say that forex is a profitable investment on one side but on the other side forex also has bigger risk, and then turn forex into a promising investment and bring much more risk like a double-edged sword. So before investing in forex it would be a very good step to know how to make a steady profit and to lower forex risk as low as possible.

• 2 weeks later...

If you see my post above, forex has 2 type of investment first, active second, passive. In active well your post above is totally valid, since we are the one who control it so know how to make a steady profit and lower the risk is needed. BUt if you invest as a passive investment then you don't need, what you need is a good eye to find a good manager who able to make a steady profit and lower the risk so well.

If you see my post above, forex has 2 type of investment first, active second, passive. In active well your post above is totally valid, since we are the one who control it so know how to make a steady profit and lower the risk is needed. BUt if you invest as a passive investment then you don't need, what you need is a good eye to find a good manager who able to make a steady profit and lower the risk so well.

But yeah, since forex trading is for everyone (both pasive and active investors) you may choose which method that you will use to gain profit. You main gain big and risk it big since you're the one who actively controling your funds, doing trading.

• 2 weeks later...

@novarisa Yes for the sake of earn better in forex you should optimized forex with invest through 2 ways, first by active investment where you the one who trade and by passive investment where you don't active to trade but instead just wait for profit. Anyway fx will be always full with investment because it is a lucrative business.

As trader  should only investing money in forex with spent money that afford to lose, maybe many investor forex they want to making huge profit from their portofolio , but forex is inlcuded in high risk business, because profit for today not guarantee will profit for tomorrow, might can occur pamm manager they can profitabe on a years, but fail eventually

First of all forex for investment is in fact lucrative but also very risk investment at the same time since we know the nature of forex which is totally volatile. Money could fly to other place in relatively shorter period or even we able to reap profit in less than one day. To invest in forex, someone need to know the risk before investing in this business and be ready if they lose because you need to invest only what you can afford to lose.