Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The price will stay volatile especially in major pairs but i think we still can predict the market by use analysis isn't it? We are trying to analyze the market's condition and trends also how it moves. Overall, i see that the most popular myth that is holy grail strategy, which many people sold too LOL

It's not a holy grail if you sell it for the sake of profits itself. If you think your strategy/robot is good enough to gather some bucks on forex trading, you should keep it by yourself.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy grail is truly a biggest myth in forex trading. Of course there are high-profitable strategies, but no money making machines available for newbies. Only hard work and patience can pave you the way for consistent profits. It was my simple formula of success with Hotforex broker.

@bolthuskin: Wel it is the truth and in fact something like that won't ever exist, if that is exist peoploe all over the wolrd would be fight to death to get that "holy grail". But we need a good education of forex to understand about this holy grail so next generation could avoid it.

• 2 weeks later...

@bolthuskin LOL, of course that is the biggest myth which i never realized before but right now if i saw someone sold something like that it will ruin my own day. Another thing is forex robot well don't get me wrong what i mean as fx robot here is a robot which claimed could give high output profit but with just screenshots and sold by use that anchor page which is less professional way to sell a product.

Holy grail is truly a biggest myth in forex trading. Of course there are high-profitable strategies, but no money making machines available for newbies. Only hard work and patience can pave you the way for consistent profits. It was my simple formula of success with Hotforex broker.

Maybe we often hear about holy grail system, but in fact forex will always become risky business, might only certain trader which they really understand with the trend market behaviour will having more winning trades, in my own opinion in forex no holy grail system, because market can't manipulated with small money

No such as holy grail in forex, every risk has its own advantage and disadvantage, with the system i'm using right now the accurate is as high as 80% as low as 70% and you only trade for few times in a month, at most 7 times and i don't even trade in a month because the thing i should come up with.

No such as holy grail in forex, every risk has its own advantage and disadvantage, with the system i'm using right now the accurate is as high as 80% as low as 70% and you only trade for few times in a month, at most 7 times and i don't even trade in a month because the thing i should come up with.

Every trading system has their own pros and cons, it's better for us to have a proper risk management that will prevent us from losing huge amount of funds from our trading account.

Every trading system has their own pros and cons, it's better for us to have a proper risk management that will prevent us from losing huge amount of funds from our trading account.

Yes i do agree with you here, risk management usually ignored by newbie because it is not really talk about making but preventing. This is not myth since trader will be able to reap benefit from practicing a strict risk management, one of the immediate benefit is lower loss rate. Well it maybe contribute to lower profit ratio but for risk profit ratio is bigger with strict and smart risk management.

The most important fact that every traders should know is that we will never know where the prices will going. We can just predict it and it's not that 100% accurate.

Yes as trader only trying to learn how to identiry the trend market based on technical analysis and maybe use fundamental analysis, but after making decision hence they only following the trend market might get loss is geneal thing in trading and here required god risk management too

How about a forex robot or expert advisor that will give you return 2 times in just on year or even less? To me that is totally BS. Total myth and will lead to more losses from trader's perspective. This just will reap trader's money and give them maybe profit but not 2 times, more reported even lose more after buy that kind of expert advisor.

How about a forex robot or expert advisor that will give you return 2 times in just on year or even less? To me that is totally BS. Total myth and will lead to more losses from trader's perspective. This just will reap trader's money and give them maybe profit but not 2 times, more reported even lose more after buy that kind of expert advisor.

Don't trust ads, everyone. If you can make a great robot, it's better to use it by yourself instead of selling it. It's lot more suspicious when someone selling his 'good' robot, it might be a scam.

By use that logic then YES. I also use it since i think people would use for theirselves or at least make a tailor made for those big bankers or big players rather than put theirselves into small and cheap landing page and tell that forex robot is working. It is just like promoting something over nothing. One of the greatest myth in foreign exchange LOL

By use that logic then YES. I also use it since i think people would use for theirselves or at least make a tailor made for those big bankers or big players rather than put theirselves into small and cheap landing page and tell that forex robot is working. It is just like promoting something over nothing. One of the greatest myth in foreign exchange LOL

Lol

It's because they have nothing to earn except making fake robots and sell it with their fake results. Same as people who selling their knowledge about forex meanwhile they have no idea how to use the advantages of their knowledge to make profits.

Knowledge will be just knowledge, someone can copy it and turn it into practical thing just like robot.  Holy grail and super robot forex are just two from the other myths, but i think those seminars mostly are broken one. It is one of the greatest myth in foreign exchange, it is just like MLM in fx industry. Few are great but mostly are just trashy and more like motivational seminar than teach a really unique approach of trading.

• 1 month later...

Knowledge money? By the way knowledge will give the result, and that result is experience. The more we try to practice based on the knowledge we have the more we get skills or to be exact our skill is better or sharp. That applied to our analytical skill, first we get know knowledge how to and we apply it so we are familiar with it. In the end, myth is always be myth. Some of this myths make us feel forex is inherently evil or so, or forex as a very good place to earn money.