73194579410593929610.jpg

03730178726045242999.jpg

Earn $0.012 for Your Click

Earn $0.005 for Your Referral Click

Payout minimum $2.00

Accept : Paypal , Payza.

Payout instant for all.

Daily ADS guaranteed.

Cheap advertisement method : Click ads, Banners, Adgrid game.

Fees add funds : No.

71481513737053042012.jpg

1 YEAR SUBSCRIPTION

New site from Admin EUROPAYBUX!

Sign up bonus for first 3000 members : 0.10$/0.10$ + 1 month Premium membership level.

Free registration, thank you:

MATTERBUX - Click.View.Earn money.

banner2.gif

Premium 10 ads

$0.0650

as they are providing free bonus to the new members and free premium memberships to all of the members it will help them to attract members however this time it has only 192 members.if its first sister site europaybux.com is a legit site then the members will join and work on it otherwise its impossible.f

I just visited the site and checked the ads available, they have around 15 ads available that is worth $0.01 each or $0.15 if you click all. This means i get to earn $0.25 right away on my first day if i register today. My question though is if this is the normal rate of ads available daily? And how much is the daily earnings here? At $0.15 daily, it wouldn't matter if the payout is $2 since it would be easy to reach it with such high daily earnings.

i dont think this site is safe because i have opened their first site i found that the site was paying in euros and almost paid 7800+Euro.the earnings are really high but every time i found only 20-25 members online and proofs which are posted are not real because these are site's screen shots.

i dont think this site is safe because i have opened their first site i found that the site was paying in euros and almost paid 7800+Euro.the earnings are really high but every time i found only 20-25 members online and proofs which are posted are not real because these are site's screen shots.

I visited this site just now and i could not find anything like 7800 + euro paid, the stats showing 0$ paid and there are no payment proof at all so i guess whatever you are saying was in the past but still you are right, the site won't be safe to join unless we see legit payment proofs from members like us.

• 3 weeks later...

The click rates are looking good if you consider that you would be making about 7 cents per day in earnings. The only problem is that this is not the actual value in real money terms that you will get. If you look at their TOS they state that $20 is equal to $1 real money which takes earning well out of the equation.

Just don't invest money and you are safe. If this site will turn to scam then you just loss some effort but not really money. this is always my strategy. Don't invest. the reason why you join the site is to earn money not loss money. I'm happy that so far with this approach I don't loss anything but my time and effort. So if you have some doubts with this site don't try this site.

Well i am just wondering what happened to this site,the admin has changed the minimum and set very high minimum payout which is not in the reach of any member.he has set the 40$ as minimum payout and also removes the payout options of the standard members.now each member needs to upgrade for making payout request.

great site because for now this program already paying some clickers also i see they accepted 3 payment processors LR, PP, and Payza, and from what i see the good trend of payment that admin made here is continous, so far admin already paid $191 to all members.

40 dollars minimum? I don't bother to check the site but I will going to take your word for it. If the minimum increase to 40 dollars. then how long does it take us to reach minimum if we are standard member of this site? 2 years? I guess if that's how long we going to wait to reach 40 dollars in here I don't think its worth it. I don't even know if after two months I'm still active online.