Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

40% Monthly FOREX Profit!

1. How much monthly profit I will get?

- You will get 20% monthly profit of the money you will let me trade with.

2. Can I get more than 20% profit monthly?

- Yes, for investing more than $5000 you will get 40% monthly profit.

3. What is the minimum amount of money I can start trading with?

- The minimum amount of money that you will have to fund your OWN account with is $1000

4. What about losses? Can I lose my money?

- There will be no losses as I always recover the losses fast.

5. How can I get started investing in FOREX?

- Please open a mini forex account with the broker www.exness.com and fund it with the money then contact me so I can start trading in your account.

6. Can I open my account with a different broker?

- No, you must open your account with exness.com as all my clients accounts with this broker so I use it only.

7. What about the safety of my account?

- Very good question, I can't withdraw or add a "cent" to your account as you are the owner of the account, actually, you are the ONLY one that can add and withdraw funds, I can ONLY trade. You are the ONLY one that can mange the money!

8. What will happened at the end of each month?

- Let's say I am trading in your account that you funded it with $1000 and I made $300 profit from my trades all the month, you will take your 20% that is $200 and send me the rest that is $100 in this example.

9. What is the payment processor that I will have to add the funds to the broker?

- The broker I use accepts too many payment processors including WebMoney, Perfect Money, and Liberty Reserve. Please notice that I accept ONLY the part of the profit that will be mine at the end of the month to be send to my Liberty Reserve as I don't use the other processors.

*If you are interested in my service please contact me at my email AmyTheCutie420(@)yahoo.com

Thank you guys :)

Any more questions please don't hesitate to post here and send me to my private email and I will answer you, but please only serious investors so we won't waste each other time :)

Again I wana mention.... I can ONLY trade in your account, nothing more. So no fear of taking your money as you won't send me a cent before I make you money! :)

The fact is that when all our money is lost, the trader tends to run away. I dont trust this offer at all and again minimum investment tends to be too high for me to fund my account with. I will prefer trading with my self and bear any losees i encounter during my trades.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, of us have chances not to have that percentage of profit. Good offer although, no evidence to show as for me better to just to trade to our selves rather give it a try to a member who don't have credentials or not worthy. I guess just we have here trust issues as we do have many times get scammed by different persons.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 8 months later...

Because this is the internet and hardly would you find someone that will trust such amount of money into another person's care. Perhaps if it were with a good broker where at the same time, you have a chance of seeing the trade history, it would be possible.

• 1 month later...

To make 40% of profit from the forex trading business is not easy for any body. It is better that the person will look for a small profit instead of being greedy to invest in a place that they will promise you what they cannot be able to do. Better to have a small target than a big type of target.