Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Until now, Neobux is still the best PTC among all because of its fixed amount ads and also instant payments for all members.

Unfortunately, it is not an easy task to earn much from this site because their renting refs are inactive at all. Even though we invest, we might in lose too because of keep recycling the refs.

• 3 weeks later...

this is my last proof of payment from that great site :::

Date: 10/24/2010 5:36:29 AM

Reference Number: ECA0F-F8DDA-CD78F

Transaction type: Transfer Received From

Name/Email: NeoBux

contaalertpay@neobux.com

Current Status: Completed

Amount: $2.02 USD

Purchase type: Other

Shipping Details: Not Provided

Details (optional): NeoBux Payment

• 3 weeks later...

Now i am not daily active here although i have got one payment from this site but after getting this i dont post my payment proof . actually i dont know i have to post my payment proof but few days ago i know this form my friend . now i am worried what should i do . i will post my old payment proof ? pls anyone help.

I was a bit surprised today as I saw 5 ads that I could click. It rarely happens. So, after clicking all of them, I earned $0.05. Anybody here also experience the same thing?

I think you sure lucky because before i also get 5 ads instead 4 but i never got 5 cent and when i clicked additional one ads then after clicking it showed this ads not for clicking both time it happen to me. but your case is rear and think you lucky.

Although i am not very familiar with ptc much but still have believe to neobux although i dont upgrade my membership . anyway my future plan if i upgrade then i will first try here but its really worried matter about their rent referral when many members have some complain.

My First payment from Neobux, Its quite hard to reach it, as the referrals there S**k. Here is the proof below :-

You've got cash! NeoBux (co**aalertpay@neobux.com) just sent you money through AlertPay.

Payment Details

Date: 11/22/2010 12:11:12 PM

Amount Sent: $2.00 USD

Sender Name: NeoBux

Sender Email: co**aalertpay@neobux.com

Reference Number: 48*9A-*****-F5*26,

I might leave this paid to click site as I have noticed a fixed behavioral pattern of their Rented referrals, They click only in the beginning and then stay idle for many time and again get active in the end for a few days, makes me think like they are bots. Its hard to earn from rented referrals. I suffered losses from all of them.

you are all right.. this was the best ptc site ever.. they are very strict regarding their members activity and your account will be suspended if ever you inactive for about a month

in certain ways that's good too.the site always requires active members.But one can use vacation mode i think.other then that it's a best ptc ever online.they pay every time on time (instant)the admin is also active most of the time.

when we talk about neobux , we will talk about great company

neobux is best ptc company because it have high scripts and best rates for members

i think this company is working for long time and will be able to working for too long time

because it can find advertisers easily

There is no any doubt about this ptc which is the king of all ptc but now a days i have some problem with this problem of loading . some time its loading is first but some time when i click the ads its loading and loading untill i dont refresh . for this some day i dont completing my 4 ads after getting boar.

Its true i was not serious of my clicking here everyday but thinking when i have one very active referral and also have more 40 cent in my account i have to active everyday because before two time i have reset my account due to this inactiveness but now thinking i dont such mistake next time.