All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID # 39A446673D616XXXX)

Sent by:

NeoDev LDA (The sender of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)

Payment sent from:

paypal@neobux.com

Payment sent to:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.neobux.com

Customer Service Email:

support@neobux.com

Amount received:

$7.90 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$7.90 USD

Issue a refund

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

Mar 22, 2013

Time:

12:54:34 GMT+08:00

Completed

Subject:

NeoBux has sent you money!

Custom Note:

NeoBux Payment

Payment type:

Instant

Got paid again. :D

And you are only standard member clicking in here without any direct referrals and only rented referrals? I feel tired of clicking now but if RR is the way to make money in here then I'm hoping that I can earn in here some how. I do hope that in the near future I can make good income in here. I know its hard to make money in neobux but right now I just want to see this one as a game and not some site that I can earn.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, but I earn more in their mini jobs rather than clicking. But I still have 7 rented referrals and planning to renew them because of their low click average now. And I need to have more neopoints and try to do clicking still when I have enough time to enable the AdAlert.

• 2 weeks later...

@riddick, Thats good that you are doing. If you are not going to spend any of your own money, the best thing to do to get your balance high up is by doing tasks, They are much more better paid and worthwhile than the old clicking of ads. Each of the tasks at least rewards us 4 cents. and plus, for every dollar we earn from doing the tasks, we get an extra bonus of 12 cents!

The bad thing though is that we don't get neopoints at all for doing the tasks where as we do for clicking, and they are so important in helping us get free recyle and extension of refs

I don't remember what offer I did that I earned 15 neocoins. I don't get why they need to have yet another neobux currency,. cant they just award us in real dollars in cents just like any other get paid to site, because it seems like neocoins are only converted to money in your balance once each month, and that there is a minimum amount you need, and since I have only got 15, and won't be getting any more in the future, im stuck there and did the offer pointleessly

I'm just wondering is requesting payments can affect our RR performance? I'm afraid that its going to happen again. When I was still a golden member and rented 300 RR every thing is good as my RR click is good but after a month I request payments and my RR daily average click drastically goes down. That's why right now I decided not to cashout in here. I only invested 20 dollars but my plan is to reach 300 RR then try to go golden.

Thanks. Because now I'm thinking to cashout 6 dollars each month. I'm thinking that I invested 20 dollars in here and I treat it like I invest in hyip site and earn 20 cents each day profit. So in 30 days that means I earn 6 dollars. So each month or each 30 days I will going to withdraw 6 dollars in here until eventually I earn back my investments in here. I already do have 113 RR in here and I'm hoping to maintain it while withdrawing 6 dollars a month and if I do earn more then I will going to buy more RR.

Remember. That in every successful payout the minimum payout will increment by one. And now I have need to reach 9 dollars because, that the minimum payout I have here before, it was 2 dollars only. So far, I have not able to have here rented referrals because, I don't have enough neopoints.

Glad to see that my referral average has recovered to a good number, I received over 20 clicks yesterday from my 9 referrals, almost all of them did some clicking at elas 1 or 2. But it is so annoying to see that after a good spell, you are most likely to get a few dry spell for a few days, like last week when my lowest was only 8 clicks which is lower than 1 avg, which is not BEP

Glad to see that my referral average has recovered to a good number, I received over 20 clicks yesterday from my 9 referrals, almost all of them did some clicking at elas 1 or 2. But it is so annoying to see that after a good spell, you are most likely to get a few dry spell for a few days, like last week when my lowest was only 8 clicks which is lower than 1 avg, which is not BEP

That's good rate. That's about 2.22 average. Me my RR average click is only 1.35. So low and this is really worried me. I invested 20 dollars and I add another 5 dollars just hoping that I can make my RR survives. But its seems I going to have hard time earning in here. I'm wondering what did you do that make your RR click more? Can you share some history of your RR?

Yes, because it will not be profitable already when have less than 2 rr average. But for me, as time goes by the rr average will become low because, not all of them will going to still continue on clicking or to have same click rate with the different reasons.

Yes neobux is the most trusted ptc of all time.

I am a member of this great ptc site and i am trying to make money by this ptc.

I think i will need about more 3 months to get success in neobux. Any one can join this site for free and can make money.

Neobux is a trusted and a popular ptc.

It seems that they are officially 6 years now but I'm still checking if there will be more offers in the site and see, if I can take advantage on it. So far, I'm really bored and not able to do clicking unlike before, I do daily clicking but now just waiting for the minijobs.

That's right neobux is already six years old. I do hope that its going another six more years. Right now I'm now have total investments of 35 dollars in here with zero cashout. I'm thinking to try to cashout in here once I master 35 dollars total. I don't know how many of my 118 RR will going to be left after I reach 35 dollars earning in here but I'm hoping I make the right decision.

About renting system, in fact i do not have a good renting strategy. When to sell or when to renew. But at all i think that you can not only depend on renting refs. You must have many direct active refs to can achieve your aims here i think. but the problem that getting direct refs nowadays here is difficult even if you can promote well as at most all have an account here.

I'm back here again with the minijobs and continuing the adprize. As it seems I have more time to do it now and also hoping for some winnings which are big amount. At the same time I will be able to have some neopoints and will prepare to have use it for referrals.

Neobux is the most best paid to post program nowadays. In fact it is very benefit for the both, the advertiser and for the publisher. That program is legit for long time and i expect it will still legit and paying for at least the few coming years.

• 2 weeks later...

The best and also the largest i think that is a thing that we should to addressed to this program, since they have been online for many years and even with lowering rate per click, it make this site more stronger and even still has some loyal clickers in this program.