Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

neobux-neobux.com

mdjamal

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What 300 referrals? I thought you don't have such. For me I do have now 1 active direct and 7 active rented referrals doing great as I have need of 1 dollar to have payout again in this forum my last payment here was april.

that is a long time memory lol, now i don't have any refferal with my new account, my old account is not available anymore because before i decide to leave this site because not worthy at all for me, i just trying to get more direct refferal here, maybe some refback can attract some of them

Well, you can only use those neopoints to extend, recycle your rented referrals but then you cannot rent referrals using it. I'm not in the second extension for my rented referrals and im just using neopoints on it and able to gain profit and now just need lower than 1 dollar to have payout.

i was working in this past time when it was giving 1 cent for our clicking but now since one year they have decreased the rate to 10%value cent per ad and added a so called ad prize scheme.i dont like it because it takes too much time and if we get nothing our all of our time goes in to garbage.

• 3 weeks later...

well it is basically the same as any other ptc really. The rates for the ptc industry have really decreased over the past years. I think it was neobux that really kind of started it off, in termfs of starting the trend in decreasing the earning rate. Still, it is one of the better ones. Like all other ptc, we just need to be patient. And get those rented referrals going.

I've paused my clicking activities here for quite sometime and now i'm back and i used my account balance to get a couple of rent referrals. I was initially frustrated because i had difficulty getting direct referrals for this site until it dawned me to try renting referrals. Hopefully i get to profit on this site even if it's a small margin since i am spending a part of what i earn to maintain and increase my rented referrals.

• 2 weeks later...

Neobux is a legit PTC site and even considered an elite site since it ran for a very long time. The only downside that I see in neobux is that you need to have to recruit and make sure that they are active referrals. If not they its kind of useless and slow. If you want fast money they you have to invest but then you have to push your luck because not all rented referrals are clicking everyday.

I only got so far 30 cents and I'm now have only 4 rented referrals I don't have much neopoints to extend them but I'm going to just maintain those 4 referrals so I can still reach payment in next months. Just hoping to get more referrals.

How long do you usually extend your referrals?

I now have 13 rented referrals here and i have 3 rented referrals that is about to expire and i am torn on how long i should extend them. I'm reading articles that says it should be extended for 240 days but it is quite expensive to extend for 240 days whether i am using purchase balance or neopoints.

My daily earnings is now averaging at around $0.10 and up, there are some days wherein i was able to reach $0.13. Although i think i could earn more, i just need to actively manage my rented referrals here better.

How long do you usually extend your referrals?

I now have 13 rented referrals here and i have 3 rented referrals that is about to expire and i am torn on how long i should extend them. I'm reading articles that says it should be extended for 240 days but it is quite expensive to extend for 240 days whether i am using purchase balance or neopoints.

My daily earnings is now averaging at around $0.10 and up, there are some days wherein i was able to reach $0.13. Although i think i could earn more, i just need to actively manage my rented referrals here better.

maintaining refferal in this site is not easy as people think, it will be take about quite long time before someone can reach ROI from this site, but still you can gain some income from this program well just by investing a lot because it seems many standard members still active in this program even with low rates they have.

maintaining refferal in this site is not easy as people think, it will be take about quite long time before someone can reach ROI from this site, but still you can gain some income from this program well just by investing a lot because it seems many standard members still active in this program even with low rates they have.

It will definitely take months or can even take years to build a solid rented referral base here on neobux. Getting a good number of direct referrals would also help when it comes to building your income stream here. As for me, i don't really want to invest any money here and would just want to use what i currently earn from clicking and rented referrals to grow my rented referrals here. Which i believe is going to take much longer compared to members who are investing money here.

Problem with referrals is that they don't last. Some just click for matter of weeks some maybe months but none will going to last more than six months. In my experience many just get tired of clicking. And I guess many are students who when graduate simply forget about this ptc clicking. I guess the only reason why I'm still active online is that for the last five years I did not find a job.

• 2 weeks later...

That's why I'm just using neopoints here where we get from the bonus in the ads we clicked. So far, I just have 3 rr so I don't get more profits but will help to reach to my payout. I have here 70 cents now but I don't think I can reach by next month the minimum payout.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, they are been here for 5 years. And interesting how they are doing to still maintain of the instant payments which members or clickers really like. That's why I think that neobux will still continue in making good offers and also I'm having now more than 2 dollars and near to 3 dollars.

Since neobux is the number one ptc site right now in term of popularity I think its not going to turn to scam any time soon. this site just find a way to become a legit ptc site as I'm sure most of the ads we click in neobux right now are legit and paid advertisements. Unlike in other ptc sites that they are doing balancing act. In neobux what they are doing is purely an advertising and by ptc.

Since neobux is the number one ptc site right now in term of popularity I think its not going to turn to scam any time soon. this site just find a way to become a legit ptc site as I'm sure most of the ads we click in neobux right now are legit and paid advertisements. Unlike in other ptc sites that they are doing balancing act. In neobux what they are doing is purely an advertising and by ptc.

from what i see they will be like this and always be like this just to make this site become better site and also stable site that will keep pay members instantly without any big problems, but actually this site popularity is not like the first time they launched and become enigma.

ptc I think this is one of the best ptc sites ever since the beginning of its existence these sites provide a high enough pay to the members and I see a lot of evidence of payment of this ptc members but for this I have now seen the average value per click of ptc is quite low and I do not know the reason, maybe because it already has a lot of pTC members

• 3 weeks later...

I'm still looking for a good mini jobs here because it seems that neobux have also find a way to earn not only by advertising but also other jobs like the tasks and offers but most of the time I just choose here the best tasks that I can do with short of period of time and not boring to do.

I'm graduate clicking in ptc site. But I don't forget were I started. Neobux is the first site I joined in term of online earning. Its been introduce to me when its still starting. I know I have hard time earning but then I realize that the best way to earn is to start from the scratch. I make lots of friends in neobux and many help me to earn more like introducing me to ptp. Without neobux I did not know that theirs what we called ptp.