Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

HourlyNow - hourlynow.biz

I am not the Admin.

HourlyNow

HourlyNow is the a professional investment program. We have some alternative investment markets that give us opportunities to keep our promises, concerning the payouts and are a kind of insurance against any possible fluctuations on the basic sources of getting the profit. Our aim is to educate the public.

Plans:

110% after 1 hour - Instant Withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $1 - $10,000 110.00

13% hourly for 9 hours - Instant Withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $2 - $10,000 13.00

250% after 1 day - Instant withdraw

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 250.00

Accepted: LR, PM, AP

3% ref. commission

Link: http://hourlynow.biz/

at the moment, this program monitoring by 4 hyip monitors, and i think that is quite good but it could be good if they have about more than 10 hyip monitors that monitoring them, well it seems that they still trying to make more investment here and i see their Plan looks unstable too, very hard to make it paying for more than one week

I dont think i will risk my money investing in hourly plans. The hourly plans return tends to be too high and i think it will betteroff to stay clear of this program inorder not to loose money. Lets hope that it will last for long as i can see some monitor site monitoring this program already.

The ROI is high and the term is very short so i don't really think this site is online for paying the members, we are seeing paying status on monitors at the moment but its just an old trick to attract more investors.Pay monitors and lure investors is the policy on all this hourly paying sites.

hourlynow is just a day old and its already has paying status but I guess its because this site is paying hourly. But I don't think it can last two days. I'm sure by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow its going to have a scam status already. Becuase this site plan is just plainly unrealistic and unachievable. And I don't think its going to be sustain by admin.

110% after 1hour !!! unbelivible !! Despite having a paying statut in 5 hyip monitors i found, This website will not last for more than a week.

The admin try to boost his popularity and after collecting a good amount of money, he will escape

Don't try this

Yeah i can see that but adding new monitors in here will not prove the paying status of this site for a long time. Hourly plan tends to be dangerous and the percentage return for an hour in here is really too large to be true. No man with his right sense will love to invest here.

According to my opinion and followed to my short knowledge this site never stay here for make any limited business or pay us. They just kept this program for make us fool and able to collect some cheated money for us and make us confuse. We told their future scam because their plans are hourly basis -where our chance of get pay is 0.001%. So we need to turn back from them and send them into garbage.

Site not opening for me. Anyone having the same problem here or could it be from my connection?

It leaded mew to a blank white page, when i tried to access the site. But, as i usually advise my fellow

investors, this one is not a good place to invest, since it's an hourly hyip. Beside, this one offer a very high

and unreasonable ROI.