Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gloryvip - Gloryvip.com

i am not admin

Link : http://www.gloryvip.com

GLORYVIP.com is Team Work an independent private investment based on the principles of risk management, so we do not restrict ourselves in the field of investment. We invest in long-term and short-term funds are expert in the field of forex trading and private investing and currency exchange.

PLANS:

102% after 1 day,

121% after 7 days,

250% after 30 days

Accept : LR, BW

Link : http://www.gloryvip.com

one year SSL service :D, and that is from rapid ssl too. with the ROI plan they have(about 2%), i think this program will stay more than one week, i only feel dissapointed a bit with the script they have, it is totally bad for me, not too much customization but so far i don't see any hyip monitors monitoring them

Seems I see here many have made to withdrawn less than 1 dollar. Which I guess is their earnings from the referrals commission. I'm also don't like their hyip script even they have SSL here. Most of the time we should think of the safest possible investment plans and in here it will be the 102% after 1 day which is sustainable for longevity but does not mean it is worthy to go on with the other plans.

one might take this program on a run of hit and run before the program reaches it 5th day of runing, the 102% a days is somewhat sustainable to some extend, can tell the program will be able to pay that and the 121% after 7 days is also,very reachable but that depend on the admin of this program if he/she really wants to pay investors.

Well i think for the daily plan, its really too poor as we get 2percent after one day. The site structure is not attractive but it will tend to last for a good number of months i guess. Anyway i think i will skip this one and look for other promising programs that tends to be attractive.

Its been running for three days now and its has paying status right now. But its seems its anemic right now its seems theirs no movement in this site. What I mean no movement its means theirs really little interest from investors side. that means this site is not getting any popular and I doubt that its going to be popular at all.

If the admin will come out with some better plans, it will definetely turn out to be a good place to invest for now. 2 percent everyday seems quite low but at least it will be good if we can enter into the 7 days plans which is really profitable.

If the admin will come out with some better plans, it will definetely turn out to be a good place to invest for now. 2 percent everyday seems quite low but at least it will be good if we can enter into the 7 days plans which is really profitable.

you already told about that thing before LOL, and you said you don't want to invested here and skip this one. well so far this program monitoring by 15 hyip monitors and that is bad to know that one of that hyip monitors have the problem status for this site, i just hope this program doing well because this one still new.

According to me this site can be profitable for us now. As we can see their best possible features are still available like ssl with site lock. I hope that they should pay us for this month at least. Though they have total profit but actually our daily will be 2% - which can be profitable for us and easily affordable for the authority. So their tendency is to make some little business.