Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

XYTraders - xytraders.com

megrawab

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I just check the forum and i see there's still some members that are active here although, I see no updates particularly the payments here. Although, I see few activities and I don't think it is really the high minimum payout here but the credibility of the admin.

• 2 weeks later...

I have thus far managed to see only one payment proofs in here. The more payment proofs that can be shown around in here or other forums would really help with getting more members in here. Just a pity that the amount of points that are required to cashout 30 EUR has been increased from1000 TP to 2000 TP.

I really dont mind Skrill being the only payment processor in here so if activities in here were good I would jump at the opportunity to be active in here. Because you need a lot of points to be reach payout I would just take it easy with my posting because one way or another I would eventually get to cashout. I have already tried to be active in here but unfortunately the forums is very lonely.

Well, if I have option that I can have good exchanger for skrill to LR then I can try to post here although, I don't see yet any member except to our mod here who got paid recently. I wanted to know also recent updates here since only I know they have one payment method.

I have already tried to be active but as mentioned that because of the lack of good posting activities in here besides the payment processor has left me demotivated to post in here. I would have really loved to be active and reach payout nonetheless so if there is some change in posting activities I will be sure to post.

I am still taking a pause in here for now but will probably resume later because I can see that some members were able to get paid succesfully. When you look at the minimum required to cashout it does seem like a long way to go though.

I am still taking a pause in here for now but will probably resume later because I can see that some members were able to get paid succesfully. When you look at the minimum required to cashout it does seem like a long way to go though.

that is long way with the rate that we get here, and it seems now some people trying to be active here because the topic also good and this forum still new so many people can open the new thread and discuss something

Its good that many more people are wanting to be active in here as it creates an opportunity for all of us to earn from here. Yes, the target does look dauting but it attainable as we have seen payment proofs from members in here so I will try to be active whenever I get an opportunity.

I did get suprised myself as to how some members were able to reach payout in here but they have and some within a short space of time. I guess they were really intending on getting a payout in here no matter what it took for them to get there.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, the last time that we heard of payments from the forum was in its early stages and there hasnt been any reposts of members being able to reach payout again from there. I havent also seen any payment proofs to that effect. I have checked activities to see how many members are still active.

The activities in this forum is low because most people are already tired of posting in here as of a result of the number of posts that one need to make before reaching minimum payout is too high. I've seen few payment proofs from this forum since its started as a ptp forum and no recent proofs.

there is not much activity on the site as the last post was dated july 7. and it is already july 11 on my place. so i don't think that the site is doing well. but i will try to check the site more and see if it has good discussions and if it is still worth to support the site.

There were also not good sections here because there were only few sections for the new traders and most of them are discussion in the technical analysis which is not that interesting to discuss. I don't see really great activity in the forum so probably its difficult to have reach for payment.

There were also not good sections here because there were only few sections for the new traders and most of them are discussion in the technical analysis which is not that interesting to discuss. I don't see really great activity in the forum so probably its difficult to have reach for payment.

I think that this is probably the reason why a lot of people have not really gotten to be quite active in here. That would make it easy for posters who only have the basics of forex to also partake in discussions.