CashnHits - cashnhits.com

amath

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its nice to see this site having proof of payments. It shows that this site is paying and have a good future. Lets gamble in here for a while. Lets join and click and reach minimum then cashout. Lets see if we will also get paid before this site turn to scam.

My 103rd Payment to my paypal THank saket and Julia

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #9CC76243E70026723)

Sent by:

Core Vizion (The sender of this payment is Non-US - Verified)

Payment sent from:

jelenadebaggis@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

Kobkeawsc@hotmail.com

Business Contact Information

Customer Service URL: http://www.cashnhits.com

Customer Service Email: payment@cashnhits.com

Customer Service Phone: +358 9561231323

Amount received:

$0.28 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$0.28 USD

Issue a refund Help

You have up to 60 days to refund the payment.

Date:

07 Mar, 2011

Time:

01:15:26 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

CashnHits/CashViews/Cashtream Payment

Note:

Please share your payment proof with your friends in Buxtalk.com and other forums.. Best Regards..

Payment type:

Instant

• 2 weeks later...

They are still paying some pending payments due to Paypal problem so they have disabled the withdraw feature right now.

It will be available within 24 hours.

But the good news is their Paypal is back to normal again! So we can withdraw via Paypal again.

Btw, I have received my pending payment from CNH :

MY 32ND CASHNHITS PAYMENT

5537756416_b9763a6a2e.jpg

Is sounds like a very nice site to post there to make money. But how long can I reach the payout? Is it really that I can make $10 there everyday? Really great news. I can finally enjoy posting without limits. I hope people are as fun as ESF members.Payment rates are very low, but that shows that the admin is serious and sincere.

Well I really like this site because you get genuine visitors and traffic to your blog or website if you advertise your links here. I did not get any referrals through this site though, but it doesn't matter, I will keep trying as this site has a good number of users and there is a huge scope to get referrals for new ptc sites. Besides the advertising rates are very cheap.

this is really great ptc site . Although there is paid ads to clich but the main source for earning there is paid to sign up offers which have higher rates than any other gpt, although this offers take a lot to be verified because the value of this offer . You can earn about $1 in a day even with no referrals but the click rate is very low $0.0001

this ptc really cooll.... but i am only getting their 9-10 average ads there and mostly i find more sign ups offers there which are also ptc related and I am registered in most of the ptc so its rreally not good for , I think i must make some referals there quick and cashout quickly then abandon the site

112nd payment proof for me.

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #0PU54205GX3339353)

Sent by:

Payment sent from:

jelenadebaggis@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

Kobkeawsc@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$0.06 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$0.06 USD

Issue a refund Help

Date:

14 Apr, 2011

Time:

11:37:33 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

Payment CashnHits

Note:

Please share your payment proof with your friends in Buxtalk.com and other forums..

Payment type:

Instant

THank admin

this ptc really cooll.... but i am only getting their 9-10 average ads there and mostly i find more sign ups offers there which are also ptc related and I am registered in most of the ptc so its rreally not good for , I think i must make some referals there quick and cashout quickly then abandon the site

i do not like to work there because left my account there after joining , because i wanted to complete paid to sign up offers but i have to click 150 ads there to can open the page of PTSU , so i sent a support ticket to the admin but he said that they have rules which will not change.

:D In CashnHits, every Member can obtain a free PTC Blog.

Just go to your "Account" and then on the left sub-menu you will see the link "Blog", click on it and you can start making your blog.

Later you can edit your blog to extend and improve it, no HTML or CSS knowledge is needed.

Many facilities are programmed beforehand, for example, when you record a new payment received from a certain PTC site, it will be added automatically to the total amount received from that PTC site. You can arrange your sites with Up/Down Button. Members can write down their own Blog Title and choose a background color.

To show your Latest Payment Proofs, simply enter the amount received and the url of the payment screen shot from your sharing account. The information about that payout will automatically appear in Paying Proofs Area and in Latest Payouts.

Post the latest Scams in the extra "Scam" Page. You can also add a shoutbox and “News” page to your blog.

There are three professionally-made cool banners for members to promote their Blogs.

So don't put off and create your blog immediately!

Transaction details

Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #2RW58437YL995903J)

Sent by:

Payment sent from:

jelenadebaggis@gmail.com

Payment sent to:

Kobkeawsc@hotmail.com

Amount received:

$0.21 USD

Fee amount:

$0.00 USD

Net amount:

$0.21 USD

Issue a refund Help

Date:

21 Apr, 2011

Time:

17:41:23 GMT+07:00

Completed

Subject:

CashnHits Payment

Note:

Please share your payment proof with your friends in Buxtalk.com and other forums..

Payment type:

Instant