amath

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In the past i got many ads which worth nearly a cent, but today i checked the site, it seems the amount of that kind of ads has lowered some what. Also at the moment i can't use paypal which forces me to use payza which seems to have higher fees from payza and cashnhits. Hope admin can offer liberty reserve.

If you really know how to get lots of referrals chance are you going to earn good amount of money in here. I don't recommend that you spend your time clicking in here if you don't or won't try to find good number of referrals. Becuase in this kind of ptc site its good or best to earn if you have lots of referrals and not just clicking alone. Clicking alone will not going to earn you big.

Its paying without any problem but problem is that how much you can earn in here each day? Its good to join this site if you have lots of direct referrals as you really can earn good amount of money in here. Problem is that this site is really hard to get referrals or I have hard time finding good referrals that I just feel that I'm wasting my time in here.

40,000 members is really big number. But usually its only the number of members who join but not actually the actual members who really start to or become or still active in here. I don't know the percentage but I'm sure theirs really low number of members who really active in here daily. I know this site is paying but problem with ptc like this one is that you earn less.

this ptc site admin is more promoting the members by giving bonus to the members to be active in this site an the script is looking attrcative and the minimum payout is very low to reach the minimum payout easily,so i will reuqest the first payment an see after getting the payment i will try to get upgrade to membership so that we can earn more

• 1 month later...

cashnhits today banned my id for inactivity. though they tell me to click or login in their site but for slow earning i do not do that. i have seen that from all ptc site this ptc site has so low earning. for this reason i did not login in there and at the result they banned my id today. they also tell me if i wish to activate my id then i have would be send an support ticket.

That is amongst the initial ptc to supply all the users some sort of website of these personal and this will help to advertise this refferal url involving others in addition to inside the community there will be facility with regard to url swaps in addition to as a result of you can provide various other sort of refferal offers.

• 3 weeks later...

well this site script is looking very good and this site is old and legit and paid to there members at regular time there click rate is not good because there are very less 1 cent ads and hence there daily earning is low but its good that the minimum payout for standard members are only 0.60$ which is possible to reach less than one month.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good to see proof of payments in here. I do hope that I can post my proof of payments in here as well. But I just don't think I will going to last long enough in here since I really don't feel good in clicking in ptc site anymore. I know its still earnings but for me right now I prefer to be earning big amount of money than earning small amount of money online.

• 7 months later...

Good news. The Admin will be free of their college activities for one month, so payment will be back to normal.

They will pay on time.
And one more good news, they are looking for some good advanced coders
because they are trying to start some new earning ways in Cashnhits website.
Hopely they will become much better.

So if you guys know any good advanced coders please tell them to contact the Admin.