Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flybiz08

I think it's not a problem trade with multiple broker, but we need to make sure that brokers are reliable and trusted. For trading, i use broker FXB now.

A human doesn't make for multitasking job, we just delegate it to someone/something(AI/robot). So that is also applied to this one, well you may do that but with the robot's/AI's help, or if you are someone who wants to do carry trading because that is another matter which employs other strategies. Also, trade with more than one broker said like 3 or 4 different brokers are cost ineffective.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@myregister Maybe what do you mean that human isn't designed for multitasking job, right? Well, that is somewhat true but you forget that with use the strategy that you refer as carry trading before means that you will trade with more than one or multiple brokers and make sure there is no margin call happened between those two accounts.

I guess it might be hard to trade on multiple broker but as a matter of managing risks and reducing the risk of loosing the entire money if a broker turn scam i think it is a good idea to keep our money with more than one broker.

That is a good idea as it seems like diversity in terms of using the brokers. The risk is also bigger for us especially manage more than one broker is actually not an easy feat to do for some brokers, while the others may think that is not really hard thing to do. As long as you have the skill to manage it then it won't be such a big issue.

• 2 weeks later...

If that is the case then I think it is okay to trade with multiple brokers if you able to trade simultaneously with less delay or trade when the market's volatility isn't that big. That will help you to rebalance your own focus and trade in more than one broker would be possible without much hassle.

If that is the case then I think it is okay to trade with multiple brokers if you able to trade simultaneously with less delay or trade when the market's volatility isn't that big. That will help you to rebalance your own focus and trade in more than one broker would be possible without much hassle.

True, in this case, i agree with you.  But once again this all depends on one trader's personality, that is all. Trading with multiple brokers also needs more resources so I think to try to do this in demo account first, after that you can see how good you are when trade in that kind of condition.