Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

flybiz08

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some trader believe that when they are trading with different brokers, there's some form of security of funds. They also believe that different trading conditions are also another advantage. Do you think that it is advisable to trade with ,more than one broker?

Well,if you feel safe doing that,why don't you get on with it.In my own case,i love using only one broker unless there is a situation where i will be needing more than one broker.Like the case of working on forex discussion sites,that may require more than one broker.

Nothing is wrong if we want to trade different brokers as long as we are satisfied with them and the way they do calculates their pips and all that. I can trade with different brokers in the future who knows? So it really safe to do that as long as we have invested with them.

I trade with only one broker. I did think about trading with other brokers as well. I don't think that it is a particularly bad idea to have more than one broker. In the case that something goes wrong with one account, you will have another to fall back on. It is the type of Forex broker that you sign up with. If you have a trustworthy broker, then you will have a better time as a Forex trader.

Well, it is just fine and its really great for some good traders that they have different brokers to trade with as we know it is also means that we will able to find the best or appropriate broker for us it also means that those brokers can give us the best benefits we can have as a trader that's its good to have other forex brokers as there's no restrictions to just have one broker.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm trading six broker sites right now and the advantage is simple. If one broker site does not work well at least you still have other broker site that going to earn you money.

I'm happy that while other one is losing I'm earning in the other one so each month I really do earn simple because one out if six broker site that I have earned.

Also don't use the same strategy. I use hedging in one account, scalping in another and so on.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a good idea I dont see anything bad in trading with more than one broker because this actually give us a chance for comparism of the kind of services which this broker offer with that of the other one,so the right thing to do before using a multiple broker is to first evalute each and evryone one of them to see what they really hold for us.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now my only problem is strategy. Since each account that I have I have planned different strategy but since I maintain many accounts I realize that I'm just doing the same thing from one account to another. In short instead of doing scalping in other account and hedging in other account and so on I trade almost similar position. Like I open at this price range in different other account. But I guess that's normal.

• 2 weeks later...

Its unfortunate that learning a strategy is not something that comes easily because then it would really matter how many brokers you would be using but if you could have a good strategy then you could be sure of increased success. Managing a lot of accounts while you are still beginning can become confusing though so maybe it would be better if a newbie sticks to one account until they feel comfortable.

If you consider though that different forex forums are sponsored by different forex brokers and that also adds to traders working with more than one broker. We are working on these forums to try and get some funds to trade with and if you are working on different forums supported by different brokers because you dont have to use your own money then it works in your favour.

• 2 weeks later...

I always trade with a broker which is reputed and best broker too. I don't know how to divide the funds to invest in different brokers. I hope, it should be safe if we invest in a single broker and our concentration will not be distracted. If a broker gives huge offers, then what will you do?

I always trade with a broker which is reputed and best broker too. I don't know how to divide the funds to invest in different brokers. I hope, it should be safe if we invest in a single broker and our concentration will not be distracted. If a broker gives huge offers, then what will you do?

I agree with you. If we have using a good broker, why we have to using others?

I have seen some experienced traders use more then one broker most of the time. They use one broker for long term trades and another one for short term trades, you it can be done with two accounts in one broker but they use two different brokers for that. One of the reason would be that some brokers offer decent spread for long term trades and some won't, so it helps to lower the cost to take and maintain a trade.

Its really recommended to that because traders are not going to just be contented in one broker, especially, if we are aiming for free trading capital or bonuses from different brokers that offering in the forex forums or in their trading contests. That's why its good also to try other forex brokers which seems to be reliable and we know that they are regulated broker.

Some trader believe that when they are trading with different brokers, there's some form of security of funds. They also believe that different trading conditions are also another advantage. Do you think that it is advisable to trade with ,more than one broker?

yes, I also think so .the different brokers have the different services. Especial when having the changes of one broker, e.g like technical error .... other broker can help us ken and avoid it. It is really an advantage

I have four active broker sites right now. Although I just close one and its now only three left I'm still planning to add two more. Right now I prefer to have more and more broker sites and account as each sites has its own functions and capital and strategy and also if one broker site turn out to be a scam one I still have other broker site to make me earn good amount of money.