Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

More than one account with one forex broker; is it advisable?

flybiz08

First think it before you do that, i mean more than one account in one broker? Can you spare your time to handle it all? This is not an easy thing to do, aside from trying to make profit through accurate analysis and manage your own money you also must handle other money in the other account which exhaust yourself for good. As long as you can handle this all, why not? You can try it.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think for few days or even month a trader can handle more than one account in one broker, but after that we can see who is the one that can handle this burden. Not all traders can do that, one broker one account already good practice, stick with it and you might hold your own money and harder to fall.

• 3 months later...

As far as i know about this material that not all brokers accept that but still possible the only reason why it would be so hard is because what i said before, it doesn't accepted in most brokers. But bucketshop usually agree with this kind of terms, some people prefer 2 account in one broker to do hedging.

• 3 months later...

As far as i know about this material that not all brokers accept that but still possible the only reason why it would be so hard is because what i said before, it doesn't accepted in most brokers. But bucketshop usually agree with this kind of terms, some people prefer 2 account in one broker to do hedging.

Most brokers can accept this kind of act, especialy when a trader has their own money management by making more than 1 account. Internal transfer is a good way to manage their funds.

Well, more than one account is okay as long as someone able to manage the whole risk of having more than one account. Having more than one account is really risky, not to mention when you must manage those accounts at the same time. If you are totally newbie never and ever try to have more than one accounts.