Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ENR-G - enr-g.com

I'm not admin.

Welcome to ENR-G

468x60.gif

Diverse Traders Ltd.

Energy - Quite possibly the single greatest resource on our planet today. From it stems all form of miraculous things which in and of themselves are an enhancement to our way of life.

From cars, lights, running water, cellular phones, and most other things in modern culture.. They all rely on energy.

The issue is that the world faces a serious crisis. For years, due to the greed of those who would benefit, non renewable resources such as oil and natural gas have been our primary source of this life giving fuel. If something isn't done soon we stand to face the largest crisis this world has ever seen.

Investments Plans

HYDRO

1.2% Over 30 Days ($10 Min. Deposit) - Principal returned after term

SOLAR

2.2% Over 90 Days ($10 Min. Deposit) - Principal returned after term

BIOMASS

2.5% Over 90 Days ($2,000 Min. Deposit) - Principal returned after term

GEOTHERMAL

2.7% Over 90 Days ($10,000 Min. Deposit) - Principal returned after term

-We accept: Liberty Reserve / Perfect Money / AlertPay / SolidTrustPay

-Dedicated DDoS protected Server - KODDOS

-SSL Secured - COMODO Extended Validation Secure Server CA

-Referral commission: 5%

-Alertpay and Solid Trust Pay verified

-Fully customized script

-Instant withdrawals to AP, STP, LR, PM

-Domain registered until 2016

Whois:

Name Servers:

ns7.koddos.com

ns8.koddos.com

Creation date: 12 Jan 2012 04:53:00

Expiration date: 11 Jan 2016 20:53:00

CLICK HERE TO JOIN==>>>

well, this site have attractive script inside :D also the rate they have here is quite stable and seems profitable too, but i don't see SSL here even they have SSL seal from comodo, but at least this program now still paid the members well, with a good rate they have i am sure they will be survive, later i will give some update.

It is really a professional look for me as well as the other basis of having SSL, great script and now I have seen many hyip monitors here just started so far. For me, I will choose the hydro plan which only have 30 days and other three plans have 90 days term which is already long time.

It is really a professional look for me as well as the other basis of having SSL, great script and now I have seen many hyip monitors here just started so far. For me, I will choose the hydro plan which only have 30 days and other three plans have 90 days term which is already long time.

not so professional because the script of the site is very simple and there is no SSL nor powerful script . but the investments here are not bad if you invest $10 or $15 it will not be in high RIsk

the latest status of this program is paying :D, they did a good job in this 25 days, with about more than 10 monitors that monitoring this program i think this site still safe until now , maybe it is because they are long term investment site, with the good ans stable ROI plan.

Firstly the script of the program is not so attractive and it is really very simple first the HYIP program will be success mostly in the good and attractive script case . and good to see that this program is having the status of paying well i think we can hit a stone and run away is better in this site i feel . nice to see that this program is having comodo security .

This program may related with natural resources. Because they are looking for save our natural energy. Site has been secured by a safe protection of comodo. We need to arrange $10 of LR then we can get engage into their program where our daily profit will be like expectable 1.2%. Those who interested of taking the plan over 90 days then can get 2.2% of daily profit. We expect compound feature from them.

This program may related with natural resources. Because they are looking for save our natural energy. Site has been secured by a safe protection of comodo. We need to arrange $10 of LR then we can get engage into their program where our daily profit will be like expectable 1.2%. Those who interested of taking the plan over 90 days then can get 2.2% of daily profit. We expect compound feature from them.

that profit i think already profitable for long term investors too also it looks more reasonable for high yield investment program and now they are reaching their 32 days, from what i see many investors already reach about 60% from their investment while some reach about 35%.

Latest news letter update from the program as on 4th April 2012 regarding the achievements of the program in reaching over 3 K members so far !

Apr-4-2012 10:49:54 PM

ENRG - Two Milestones Reached!

This is just a very brief newsletter to update you on things happening with ENRG. We are constantly striving and working very hard behind the scenes to find the perfect balance of promotion and new features to keep your interest and ensure that we maintain the steady growth that we have been seeing since our beginning over 30 days ago.

We reached two very important milestones for ENRG over the last two days. The first is that we have crossed the 3000 member mark. This is a really great achievement and one that we feel reflects the general positive sentiment surrounding ENRG and Diverse Traders LTD very nicely.

Secondly the members who joined us on days one and two and deposited into the hydro plan have received their principals back already. This is another great milestone in that many members , we are sure, were waiting for this to happen to be sure of our seriousness to take ENRG to levels far beyond what most are used to.

Thank you all very much for your tremendous support and we are always here to help should you need us.

Joshua

Diverse Traders LTD.

Withdrawals to LR will be paid manually within 24 hours period, whereas withdrawals to rest of the payment processors, AP, STP & PM are as usual instant !

Apr-6-2012 08:15:48 AM

ENR-G Newsletter - Important Update!

I wanted to issue an update to you that I think is of great importance and one that I think is very necessary for the longevity of ENRG.

It has come to our attention from numerous members that there is a serious security breach in the liberty reserve system. One that is allowing people access to accounts and causing some of our members specifically to have their Liberty Reserve accounts hacked.

This is a very serious issue and one that Liberty Reserve seems unwilling to do anything about.

Because the safety of your funds is our primary concern we are hoping that liberty reserve will find a solution to this problem and find it fast. In the meantime as the absolute safest measure possible, Liberty Reserve payments ONLY will be manual for the time being until the administration at this payment processor finds a solution to this problem.

We as a company are absolutely unwilling to put your funds at risk and have the possibility of some unscrupulous hacker be our downfall. So from now on all payments will be made within 24 hours of the time of your request.

Let me be clear those payments to PM, AP and STP are still instant as these processors do not have security issues like LR. I apologize greatly for having to do this but I’m sure you’ll agree that you would prefer to be paid within 24 hours than having the chance of us waking up one day to an empty LR account and the payments not going out at all.

Let me be clear that this is not a security issue with ENRG or our site. This is on LR’s end and until they get their head out of the sand and make the changes that are needed to be made then we will have to proceed like this. This is a proactive and not a reactive move. We feel that it’s more important for us to be ahead of the game than wait for there to be a problem.

Thank you very much for your understanding and LR withdrawals will now be paid manually

within 24 hours.

Joshua.

Latest news update from the program, as on 13th April regarding the issue with the instant payments to STP !

Apr-13-2012 07:12:36 PM

ENR-G Newsletter

This is just a brief update today. Over the last 2 days STP payments haven’t been instant as they normally are. Unfortunately for some reason STP’s server isn’t connecting properly to our site. I believe 100% that this is an issue on STP’s end as we have checked everything on our end multiple times and found no issue. In addition I’ve seen multiple 502 bad gateway errors on the STP site while trying to navigate. In my opinion they are probably the best payment processor online today though and I have full faith that they will get this fixed in a timely manner.

So to anyone trying to withdraw to STP and getting a time out error please be patient with us and we will get it fixed for you soon with the help of STP.

STP manual withdrawals are painfully slow. I will turn on the ability for you to make manual withdrawals to STP but if you chose this route please allow 48 hours for us to manually complete them because we wont have the use of API. In fact the instant will probably be fixed quicker than the 48 hours were asking for to complete STP withdrawals manually.

Things are going very smoothly on our end as we continue to grow towards the 4,000 member mark. I believe that we will reach and exceed 4000 members this weekend which is a great achievement for any online program.

Let me again thank you all for your membership with us and assure you that we are working very hard in the background to ensure that we are making you the most money possible.

Joshua

Latest news letter update from the program as on 15th April regarding the MNO interview and other important updates in the program !

Apr-15-2012 08:49:57 PM

ENR-G Interview Published and important updates!

I wanted to take a few moments to address a few things pertaining to the enr-g.com website in this newsletter.

Let me start by announcing that today we conducted an interview with Money News Online. The purpose of us doing this is to give you a bit of an insight into the minds of the administration of Diverse Traders LTD. as well as to make you aware of where we plan to go in the future.

The interview can be read by visiting the below link. I hope you enjoy it.

http://money-news-online.com/blog/2012/04/15/15042012-interview-with-the-admin-of-enr-g/

As many of you are aware we had some downtime over the last few days. This was due to a large attack on our site. It had nothing to do with our server hardware or our script (in case anyone was wondering). Black lotus has done a great job at filtering the attack and the site should be accessible to most everyone by now.

I do want to mention that the Ddos filter is still set quite high so it’s possible that if you make too many actions too fast then your ip address may become blocked. This is only temporary and should fix itself quickly. In addition we will be lowering the filter

I’m sure once Black Lotus says it’s time to do so.

If you find that you cannot access the site then please send a support ticket to support@enr-g.com and we will get your ip address whitelisted so that you can access it. Please try other browsers first though as many times it’s just a browser issue.

We are still having trouble getting STP withdrawals to be instant. STP did say that they had some server issues over the last few days but claim that it is now fixed. Unfortunately we are still having issues. So, until the instant feature is fixed, we will be processing STP withdrawals manually. Most we can get to in 12 hours or less but we are asking for up to 48 hours due to the fact that sending STP withdrawals manually is quite a slow process so please bear with us.

I also wanted to mention that we have been monitoring the LR situation and their complete lack of concern for the welfare and security of their clients’ funds and we have found that not only are they not doing anything about the issue, they completely deny that there is an issue at all. This is greatly concerning for us and if this continues we may choose to phase out Liberty Reserve entirely from the ENR-G.com website. I’ll be sure to keep you all posted if we decide to go this route but as of now it’s looking that way.

That is all for today. As always we are here to serve you should you need anything at all.

Joshua

it is great now they have been interviewed by MNO :D, and i see this program also still paying for 44 days, and listed in many great hyip monitors, such as Goldpoll , HYIP.com and MNO itself. well i think they will be have many people who want to join this program afrer this interview, i already read about that and feel glad about it too.

This program tends to look professional and i see that many are already investing here already and making good profit. Its monitored by a good number of hyip monitor and i see they have a good script that can make one invest here. Its a long term investment plan and to my own view, its definetely going to last long.

Could this be from my connection, or that the site is down. I can't access the site now, do anyone has

the same problem. But apart from that, it has a good offer to it's investors, with the amount of ROI it offers

and has a good plans as well. So, i will require this one to investors.

• 2 weeks later...

The website is now fully accessible after recent DDOS attack, here is the news update from them as on 25th April 2012 !

ENR-G Newsletter – Recent Downtime Inbox

Dear Members,

At the time of writing this the site ENR-g.com is down but Paul is kind enough to post this on his blog for us. I do anticipate by the time of publishing though for our site to be back in full force.

Over the last week the ENR-G.com website has been under a massive attack. The big silver lining has been Black Lotus and their ability to mitigate attacks very quickly. In fact I’d venture to guess that most members had no idea that we were under attack for the last 7 days.

Be that as it is when an attack method is changed it generally must be re-mitigated by Black Lotus and thus we may experience some downtime as a result. This is nothing to be concerned with as it has happened a number of times already and our administration is always right on top of things making sure that we keep you informed and up to date in any way possible.

Should the site ever be offline you can email enrg.com@gmail.com as an alternate contact that will work even when the actual website is down.

Let me again thank you very much for your membership and don’t hesitate to contact us if we can help in any way.

Diverse Traders LTD”.

One would hope that’s the end of the problem and the last we’ll see of the attacks, but just after that update was sent Rory also asked me to point out to members that (without getting into too much technical detail) due to the nature of the attack and the methods used to overcome it, it might be possible that some members will have difficulties in accessing ENR-G, despite the fact that the worst of the attack has now been dealt with. But if that’s the case then don’t worry about it, as it’s a very simple matter of just dropping Rory an e-mail with your IP Address, and he’ll see to it that you’re whitelisted and free to log in again. Here’s what he had to say about that:

“Due to the DDos filter being quite high some members may experience an inability to access the site due to your ip address being blocked.

Please forward your ip address to enrgtech@gmail.com and it will be whitelisted right away to fix the access issues.

I do not believe that this could be attacked by Ddos, they already secured by world best comodo and protected by KoDdos. Probably admin might tried to make us confuse and shown some irresponsible data information for take some rest. So we need to get back our money. Because I think they may close this program after some days later.

I do not believe that this could be attacked by Ddos, they already secured by world best comodo and protected by KoDdos. Probably admin might tried to make us confuse and shown some irresponsible data information for take some rest. So we need to get back our money. Because I think they may close this program after some days later.

lol Comodo and SSL didn't do anything here, the only thing that work here is Koddos or their DDOS service, and i must say to you even you have great DDOS service your site still attacked and get affected, so far i cannot access this site and i see in some hyip monitors this site status now become problem but let see if they don't back for 3 or 4 days , this site is end

ENR G was not loading in some parts of the world, there has been complaints for last few days regarding the site accessibility, looks like their new hosting provider Black Lotus could not completely fix the ;loading issues of the site, but it is loading fine from my end at this moment, hopefully there won't be much issue with this again.

lol Comodo and SSL didn't do anything here, the only thing that work here is Koddos or their DDOS service, and i must say to you even you have great DDOS service your site still attacked and get affected, so far i cannot access this site and i see in some hyip monitors this site status now become problem but let see if they don't back for 3 or 4 days , this site is end

You told here about their Ddos attack. So you and some monitors won't able to login their program. It's true that some program which can not access within next 48 to 72 hours treat them scam. But good news is they are back in track with full force and with additional force. Right now all monitors told us they are still paying and their last payout was made on yesterday. So we can stay here for more days.

ENR G was not loading in some parts of the world, there has been complaints for last few days regarding the site accessibility, looks like their new hosting provider Black Lotus could not completely fix the ;loading issues of the site, but it is loading fine from my end at this moment, hopefully there won't be much issue with this again.

now it works fine with me , no loading problem now . the site is still paying according to its monitors and that is makes me feel that this site may be continue for some time online . the minimum deposit here is suitable also .

ENR-G is back to normal, though last week it suffered so many DDOS attacks and site was unavailable, it's fine now and here is the update from the admin, as on 30th April !

ENR-G Newsletter

I’d like to start by thanking you all for your patience as we faced difficulties with the ENR-G website for the past few days. We were under a large scale attack that was mitigated very nicely by Black Lotus once again.

Even during this time though payments stayed within terms and we continued to update members via message boards and blogs.

For those of you that supported us we sure appreciate that a lot. I would like to address one thing though. There were some people who decided that panicking was the proper action for them the second that our website went down.

In the future please do yourself and us a favor and support the program that has been supporting you these last 2 months. We have some of the best in the world in our administration and we are prepared to handle any issue that comes down the road at us.

Its going to take a lot more than a jealous admin to take us down so please have a little bit of faith in us. With what we went through over the last few days most admin’s would have used that as an excuse to take off, but not us!

We have big plans for ENR-G. Please remember that we are a low roi, stable business and it doesn’t effect our financial situation if we get a bit of downtime. We will simply resume once we are back up.

With that said we appreciate you very much and please don’t hesitate to contact us should you need anything at all.

Diverse Traders LTD