Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

DuoMoney - duomoney.com

vnhyipgroup

I am not the Admin.

DuoMoney

Welcome to DUOMONEY.

Ever been looking for the best investment programs that fit your

objectives and level of risks? We are going to show you the way we trade Forex using short positions on the various currencies(scalping). Our own and unique strategy has been designed to be useful for trading any major currency pair such as EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CAD etc...

High leverage 200~500:1 allows us to potentially make large profits from a relatively small initial investment. Unlike other investment websites that only claim to be best, we have proof that our Forex trading strategy really works.

Investment Plans: 0.2% hourly for 100 days, 4.8% daily

info.gif

Min deposit: $5

Withdrawal type: instant

Payment system: LibertyReserve

Unique Script

Link: http://www.duomoney.com/

duo money is a simple HYIP for me, not from the rate but from the script and design that they showed to us, but the rate here also low and i think that still reasonable for HYIP because their ROI plan are hourly plan not daily plan. but so far i don't see any HYIP monitors yet that listed this program

I did not impress with the template and features of the site.Paying hourly ROI definitely makes affect on the cashflow into the system and eventually hourly roi sites stop paying anytime.4.8% in a day for 100 days can never be sustainable,may be admin will have to promote it very hard to get investors.

So the plan feature, daily ROI is like 4.8% daily for 100 days, that can be around five times on investment in a period of 100 days, also the hourly profits is not a good idea I think, as we all knwo hourly plans can stop paying at any time.

I reckon the "hourly profit" here is just a psychological thing (as the rate is just that 0.2%) to make people think that they're constantly earning, even though the actual account deposits are done only daily. But since this one has very ugly and unprofessional site design, no SSL or DDOS protection and no monitors listed on-site, there's just nothing that would generate trust for any investor towards this program. I think it's better just to skip this one, although their ROI is sustainable, this one just doesn't look convincing enough.

A combination of an hourly program and long term investment program? Definitely not good as you earn little and you won't get to have your investment and earnings immediately on this one too.

I still disagree you guys , I do not see that this site worth to invest , the site does not have any monitors so why I invest ? the admin may be does not have enough funds to add some monitors so how can I invest ?

I reckon the "hourly profit" here is just a psychological thing (as the rate is just that 0.2%) to make people think that they're constantly earning, even though the actual account deposits are done only daily. But since this one has very ugly and unprofessional site design, no SSL or DDOS protection and no monitors listed on-site, there's just nothing that would generate trust for any investor towards this program. I think it's better just to skip this one, although their ROI is sustainable, this one just doesn't look convincing enough.

totally right there dude haha if they only make some calculation, it seems they will earn about 400% from invesment for 100 days, haha that is too big, the only things that i wondering here, there are many site with 200% or even low with longer days of investment but still scam, and how about this one LOL, and i like with your words "psychological thing"

If this site has compounding features that you can turn on and off. Its good to invest minimum in here and in first month compound it and second month th third month cashout the interest. In this way you can maximize your earning in here. But since this site is not really picking up. I doubt that its going to last that long.

This site plan is good. But the site is not.

I think this site can be a future scam because instant withdraw can not be possible among this hourly profit site. Their design is looks like a kid made project - because it seems as a blog mode. 4.8% of huge profit after after 24 hours can not give by the owner because they won't have sufficient money by which they can design their program properly, so I think we may loose our money by invest here. Let's wait for any monitor's report.

Paying for around ten days might have not been a hard task for this hourly plan program, since the payment system is instant automatic in this program, most of the investors might haven't expected this one to stay active for this longer, as we all know the hourly plans are not sustainable and anytime they can shut down.

• 4 weeks later...

Duo Money is spending a lot of money for advertising on forums as well as monitors, which makes this program quite popular recently, but there is one complaint I heard from members around that the program only accepts LR, but with that hourly plan, the most of the profit might go for LR fees during transactions.

no doubt about that, even they have hourly plan but it seems they are popular now, because every where i check their thread in ptp or non ptp forum, this site still have payment proof from members who make investment here, and you are right they advertise this site in many place, one of them is DMT

It's a good feature that the program pays automatic and we need not withdraw but the small investors will lose few cents due to LR fees anyway, good to know that this program has been active for more than a month so far and continues to stay active.

As we want good profit so we never think about any quality of any program like they have ssl or not, real data server of shared. On that point of view they have maintained their on-time payment so this program is good for us now. We can see many monitors include some popular one - all of them are saying that they are paying now. So we can take this program for next few days.

37 days until now :D, woo that is a good movement for this site and with the automatic payment many people become interested to join this program, it seems they are not added any hyip monitors but from what i see they listed in many hyip monitors with a good status, and they are now gaining more popularity

Well the site is not having a very good plan that will seem very lasting as the admin is not able to bring in famous monitors so that there will be a higher rate of investors coming in here.

more than 30 days until now is a good performance of this site and if you check this site you will find many hyip monitors that monitoring them, i think you should do searching before make post and not only make post here, and even you said like that, this site still pay the members and that is all.

Many people didnt expected to see this hyip to last up to this extent. Its really amazing they are still paying up with their good percentage rate. The early ones here would have make alot of profit from this hyip and thats great. The admin has advertise this hyip almost all forums and thats a good promotion kick off to attract investors

this site not finished their first round yet, if you check the site very well. so we still cannot claimed about this site is good or not and could finish the first round but if you invested here earlier you can get the money you invested here back, and also with little profit included on it :D, and the payment will pay by admin in 15 minutes later

Thats cool and its great if one can start up investing in this hyip as it looks attractive and legit. Thy have been paying from day one and we can really see many payment proof already coming out of here. Just wish it will possibly stay for so long.

Thats cool and its great if one can start up investing in this hyip as it looks attractive and legit. Thy have been paying from day one and we can really see many payment proof already coming out of here. Just wish it will possibly stay for so long.

if? this site already used by many investors, if you truly check the payment proof in the other forums, you can see that not only monitors that make investment here but also the other investors who not affiliated with monitors :), and that mean this site truly legit and not only pay monitors