Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Money Forum - Money-Forum.org

MzKh

I think the rate per post here is too poor. Even as the forum is new, yet the Admin do not want to increase the daily activity there. Because, there won't be much members or even active ones post there, since the rate is that too low. Just that the post per day is unlimited there, and that's if you have the strenght then, you can be posting 100 posts a day. And for all i know, that won't be easy to anyone since we can get bored posting in forums.

I don't know how could members in here get some bucks from Money Forum because when I looked the site, it is very low

activities in there. I couldn't make many posts if I joined there, are there any other ways to get some bucks from this site

which I don't know. Would please anyone share to me how to get some bucks from here?

@software

How could you get some bucks from this forum although there is not much activity in here. I could say that there is no activity in here.

Pleaes tell me, how do you get it? As I knew, the minimum request is 100 posts in this forum and we will be paid 2 cents per post so

how could you get 1 dollar in here?

I think the rate per post in this forum is not much at all. Or maybe I could say that its rate is low so I don't think that this forum

could be one of the most favorite forum. It will give us only 1 dollar for 100 posts or a cent per post. I hope the admin could improve

this rate. It's too small rate, that will be better to post in another PTP than this one.