Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Still Ukrainian trader leading (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Contestants from Ukraine(Account#163488) still competing with limited number of participants to enhance their chances to lead and the trader from Russia (Account#164036) maintained his position at No.2 spot. We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#163488

Position: 1st

Balance:202341.50 USD

Account#164036

Position: 2nd

Balance:98351.75 USD

95433580.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Their contests are good enough, up to 333 dollars can be won. But that is not really of interest to me because those kind of contests are always dominated by expert trades. I will post in forum cintests of this broker to see if i will get the fund my fbs trading account.

239deb1a498ec7a7bd89c876dff0924f.jpg

FBS brokerage company invites you to take part in the weekly contest "Add FBS as Friend." Participate in it and you’ll get a chance to win additional funds for your trading.

The main point of "FBS Add as Friend" contest is very simple. Participants need to follow FBS news in the FBS microblog on Twitter. Once a week question about FBS activity or trading in an international foreign exchange market will appear. A contestant who will be the first to answer correctly the question and write his/her answer in the special topic in FBS group on Facebook will get 10 USD to his/her trading account.

These funds may be withdrawable by the winner at any time.

Notes:

• If there is no correct answer within 6 hours after appearance of a question on FBS page in Twitter the prize (10 USD) will go to the next contest, it means that the prize of the next contest will increase to 20 USD and so on.

• During a month ONE contestant may receive a prize only TWICE.

Work with FBS, be friends with FBS and be successful!

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Their contests are good enough, up to 333 dollars can be won. But that is not really of interest to me because those kind of contests are always dominated by expert trades. I will post in forum cintests of this broker to see if i will get the fund my fbs trading account.

Hello chuna how you became professional trader if you didn't compete with professionals ?

You can participate in " add FBS as friend" contest too

Ukrainian trader still leading (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Still Contestants from Ukraine competing other participants to enhance their chances to lead. The trader (Account#163488) leading with over 202K USD capital while the Russian trader (Account#164036) on second position with over 113K capital.On the 3rd position the Malaysian trader(Account#163878) maintained his position with over 61K USD capital.We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 113343.54 USD

Account#163878

Position: 3rd

Balance: 61616.63USD

topten.png

Failure in Liberty Reserve payment system

Dear clients!

Due to technical reasons in the payment system Liberty Reserve, deposit and withdrawal by means of this system are temporally not available.

Liberty Reserve representatives promise to restore the functionality of the system in the near time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience and offer you to use other ways of deposit and

withdrawal listed here: http://www.fbs.com/deposit

Ukrainian trader leading the contest (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Till this week trader from Ukraine (Account#163488) going very well and leading with over 202K capital and Russian traders are (Account#164036)(Account#163882) also progressing well and maintained 2nd and 3rd position with over 107K capital and 97K capital respectively .....

forex.gif

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 107394.78 USD

Account#163882

Balance: 97674.52 USD

20952340.png

Immediate work with FBS in China!

Dear traders!

fbschina2.jpg

Brokerage company FBS has become closer to China. The new version of Personal Area, working at the Chinese server https://my.fbs.cn, is now available for the clients from the Celestial Empire.

It will significantly increase the access speed for PRC citizens to Personal Area and, as the result, ensure practically immediate execution of all possible operations there.

FBS continues its regional expansion with confidence. We strive for your work with us to produce maximal results and provide best services for it.

In the near time quite a few innovations from FBS are waiting for you.

Trade and earn with us!

:)

“Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” contest.

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 6.05.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Remember: Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess here: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=401

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

Note:

Nonfarm Payrolls - is an influential statistic and economic indicator released as part of a comprehensive report on the state of the labor market.

Description: The Nonfarm Payrolls measures the change in the number of employed people during the last month of all non-farming businesses. The total non-farm payroll accounts for approximately 80% of the workers who produce the entire gross domestic product of the United States.

It is the single most important piece of data contained in the employment report, which considered to offer the best overview of the economy.

The monthly changes and the revisions in payrolls can be quite volatile.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

Periodicity of release: monthly, on the first Friday of the month at 12:30 GMT.

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor. :)

Hello,

I wish to know that FBS $5 no deposit is over or not. I can not find that in the site. One of my friends has receive the bonus last month. I also wish to get that. Could you please let me know weather the bonus is over or can i still get that.

Thank you

Still Ukrainian trader leading (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Ukrainian trader (Account#163488) still competing all the participants and leading the contest with over 202K capital.Russian trader (Account#164036) also progressing well and maintained 2nd position with 80K capital on the 3rd position Uzbek trader (Account#163638) with over 76K capital.We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 80476.14 USD

Account#163638

Balance: 76258.59USD

59629681.png

999 contest is on ending stage and still Ukrainian trader leading

democontestclock.gif

Dear traders!

We would like to draw your attention to the fact that “999” contest on demo-accounts is completed 15.04.11.

The contestant with account number 163488 is currently still in the lead (balance – 202341.50 USD). A participant with account number 164036 is in the second place (balance – 80476.14 USD), in the third place there is a trader with account number 161833 (balance – 74332.35 USD).

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 80476.14 USD

Account#161833

Balance: 74332.35 USD

We congratulate the contestants on being in the homestretch.

We wish you successful and profitable trade!

Finally Indian trader on the top - FBS 999 contest result announced !

fbscontestwinners.gif

FBS “999” demo contest has finished and we are happy to announce its results. We do congratulate our top three winners (Account#161833 from India , 163488 from Ukraine and 162328 from Malaysia) of this 4th FBS "999" Demo Contest and we are very much thankful to all the participants who took part in the contest , and we do appreciate their kind attention towards the competition. Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests.

The glorious 533th place is taken by a contestant from Russian Federation with contest account number 163856. And we grant him with a free FBS Mastercard.

fbscard.gif

Thank you very much, dear traders. Brokerage company FBS wish you further success in trading and victories.

Regards,

FBS Holdings Inc.

Honda Insight Hybrid waiting for you!

baner_greendrive_en.png

In the century of high speed, impetuous development of technologies and global warming we often forget that it is very important to save nature and ecology of our planet.

FBS offers you to make the first step to rescue of ecology of our planet by taking part in “FBS Green Drive” contest on real accounts. The winner of “FBS Green Drive” will get the super-prize – Honda Insight Hybrid , highly economical car with an electric motor, with significantly reduced fuel consumption and harmful emission into the atmosphere.

To participate and further information about green drive contest, please visit our official website:

http://www.fbs.com/contest/greendrive

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!:)

How to become a real leader in trading – the winners of “999” share their secrets of success!

On April 15 the third “999” demo contest was successfully completed. This competition was really the most intensive one if we compare it to all previous contests.

533 traders from the six continents took part in “999”. Till the very end of the contest there was an intrigue: nobody knew who the winner would be, since the gap between the rivals was minimal.

As a result, the holders of prize money are: Riyaz Ahmad Khan (India), Irina Zenchenko (Ukraine) and Rohlan Samino (Indonesia).

The winners kindly agreed to reveal the secrets of their success, strategies and impressions of “999”.

5c6057a9816c6a64c4be826e6b4bf4d6.jpg

Riyaz Ahmad Khan (I place)

Balance: 255502.51 USD

54c86f0a83d6cd385fe81b2811c4fcac.jpg

Irina Zenchenko (II place)*

Balance: 138226.17 USD

fe9a07b63dcc425e2003c20a0eafa227_0_500_0.jpg

Rohlan Samino (III place)

Balance: 104096.60 USD

FBS: How long have you been trading? How has it turned out, that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

R.A.K.: I’ve been trading in Indian national stock exchange for the last 6 years and, by chance, using my net search I got to know about Forex trading. I’ve been learning and trading in Forex for the last 15 months. I started my real account trading with FBS micro account. I opened Welcome Bonus account and even invested my own funds, but I lost because of lack of knowledge. After that I started trading in contests and demo accounts of different brokers.

R.S.: I’ve been trading for about 1 year. I learned about Forex from the Web.

FBS: What currency pair do you prefer to trade in? Why?

R.A.K.: I like EUR/USD, GBP/USD and EUR/JPY, because of their liquidity and volatility.

R.S.: I am still a beginner, that’s why I like the EUR / USD.

FBS: Tell me, please, about your impressions on participating in «999» contest.

R.A.K.: I’ve learned a lot, thanks to this contest, and, as a result, I won. During the contest I created and implemented my own strategies. FBS has a great trading platform for such new babes as I am.

R.S.: With “999” contest I tried to test my trading skills. And I managed to trade successfully.

FBS: What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»? What helped you to make decisions?

R.A.K..: In the first period of the contest I tried to accumulate and increase my base capital by using both technical and fundamental analysis. On the last step I used scalping and decreased my orders.

R.S.: My strategy in «999» contest is «Naked Trading», because I didn’t use indicators. In my opinion, indicators may make you dizzy.

FBS: What qualities in your opinion should the trader possess so as to be successful in trading?

R.A.K.: In order to be successful, you need to study constantly, create your own strategies and use them with confidence. Money management and patience are the major factors that can affect our trading.

R.S.: To be successful in trading you should study and Never Give Up. That’s the guarantee of success.

FBS: What could you advise to the traders-beginners?

R.A.K.: Trading is not a one-day game. Wait, watch and then implement. Keep patience during trading and take part in contests or try to trade in demo account before any real money investment. And finally, learn, learn and learn.

R.S.: I am also still a beginner, but I would advise you not to be afraid of loss.

We would like to remind you that the registration for the new “999” Contest will take place from 25.04.11 to 09.05.11 inclusive.

The contest starts on May 10.

Hurry! Register, take part and win!

* Irina Zenchenko has become the winner twice. You may read her interview here: http://www.fbs.com/about/news/6464

Registration for the next “999” Contest is opened

Dear traders!

Dear traders!

fbs999transpa.png

The registration for the next “999” Contest will take place from the 25th of April to the 9th of May inclusive.

Traders’ favourite demo contest traditionally provides you the best trading conditions: 9999 USD in contest demo account, 1:100 leverage, 28 currency pairs and possibility to use EAs.

“999” winners will become three contestants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period. It will be them who will receive withdrawable prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD and 111 USD).

fbs999contestprize.png

And the contestant with the lowest balance will get an encouraging prize from us – free FB

S MasterCard.

fbscard.gif

The contest will take place during 10.05.11-10.06.11.

Take part and become the winner!

The more detailed information about the contest: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999

Stay connected with FBS for better trading opportunities!

FBS in social networks!

• We do appreciate all our clients
  • It is important for us to know all the feedbacks, because we always listen to your advices and recommendations.
  • We want the work with us to bring you maximal satisfaction. That is why we do our best to know your better.
  • We strive to let you know more about our work and give you the possibility to address us in a friendly way. We are always there for you.
  • We will be happy to communicate with you in official pages of FBS in social networks, receive your feedbacks and commentaries in blogs.
  • We offer you to add FBS as Friend in Facebook, follow us in Twitter and participate in our special contests:

Add FBS as Friend

Predict NFP

6345f18a18ae0f888de72608a246ea4c.png

Facebook

The most large-scale social network Facebook lets you meet activity of the FBS . Communicate, take part in our contests, share your experience with traders from all over the world and have fun.

65718456596fc920189870e983e6f391.png

Twitter

Be hip to the latest news from FBS on-line. Microblogging service Twitter gives you an opportunity not to miss all the innovations from FBS . Follow FBS in Twitter and you will be always the first to know everything.

Dear Traders,

Its time to show your ability by competing professional traders around the world , you have chance to win worth 999$ prizes. 09.05.11 is the last date for pre-registration for FBS 999 4th demo Contest. Once Contest will kick off, you can't take part in the 999 Demo Contest so its your best chance to register and win fabolous prizes. Its totally a free Demo Contest and you need not to pay for it. So hurry up and join FBS 999 Demo Contest. Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests.

Take part today and you can win:

• 1st prize – 555 USD

• 2nd prize – 333 USD

• 3rd prize – 111 USD

Don't miss out the chance and participate in the contest right now

topleftz.gif

OR

Read more about “999” click here http://www.fbs.com/contest/999

Dear traders!

There are only 2 days left till the end of «Predict Nonfarm Payrolls» Contest.

Don’t miss you chance to guess the number of employed people during the last month of all-farming businesses (Non-farm payrolls), which will be published at 12:30 GMT 6.05.11, and win our super prize.

In order to take part in the contest you need to:

1. Join our group in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137183862987521

2. Write your guess for the non-farm payrolls on the discussion board: http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=401

3. Receive the prize from FBS.

Details are here: http://www.fbs.com/contest/nfp

3 days left for 999 contest pre-registration!

Dear Traders,

Its time to show your ability by competing professional traders around the world , you have chance to win worth 999$ prizes. Contest rules are simple: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance in it and 1:100 leverage. Here you may trade to your heart’s content. 28 major currency pairs are available, EAs and all sorts of trading strategies are allowed.09.05.11 (Almost 3 days left) is the last date for pre-registration for FBS 999 4th demo Contest. Once Contest will kick off, you can't take part in the 999 Demo Contest so its your best chance to register and win fabolous prizes. Its totally a free Demo Contest and you need not to pay for it. So hurry up and join FBS 999 Demo Contest. Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests.

Take part today and you can win:

• 1st prize – 555 USD

• 2nd prize – 333 USD

• 3rd prize – 111 USD

Don't miss out the chance and participate in the contest right now

topleftz.gif

OR

Read more about “999” click here http://www.fbs.com/contest/999

999_en.png

999 has been kicked off!

FBS 999 Demo contest has been kicked off and 544 contestants took part so far. The contest will remain open for one month during 10.05.11 to 10.06.11. We hope a healthy trading competition and fabolous prizes are yet to unleash for our esteemed participants. Once again we do congratulate all past winners and we wish best of luck to all of you. :)

To check participants visit here: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Regards,

FBS Holdings Inc.

"Predict Nonfarm Payrolls"Contest (May 2011)

We invite you to take part in analytical predictions contest.In the new contest “Predict NFP”, guess the non-farm payrolls indicator of May 2011 and win an exclusive and stylish T-shirt from FBS.!

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 03.06.11. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Enter your guess in the comments following this topic.

You may find some tips in our economic calendar: http://www.fbs.com/analytics/economic_calendar

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from the brokerage company FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

You may enter your guesses till 14:00 GMT 03.06.11 in the special topic of our group in Facebook http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=137183862987521&topic=442

We wish all the participants Good Luck!

Note:

Nonfarm Payrolls - is an influential statistic and economic indicator released as part of a comprehensive report on the state of the labor market.

Description: The Nonfarm Payrolls measures the change in the number of employed people during the last month of all non-farming businesses. The total non-farm payroll accounts for approximately 80% of the workers who produce the entire gross domestic product of the United States.

It is the single most important piece of data contained in the employment report, which considered to offer the best overview of the economy.

The monthly changes and the revisions in payrolls can be quite volatile.

A higher than expected reading should be taken as positive/bullish for the USD, while a lower than expected reading should be taken as negative/bearish for the USD.

Periodicity of release: monthly, on the first Friday of the month at 12:30 GMT.

Source: Bureau of Labor Statistics, U.S. Department of Labor.

«999» Demo contest has been start

Four days has been gone since the opening of "Demo 999 Contest". Participants are showing their keen interest towards contest. Many of highly professional traders are participating in it and its creating an interest for the new traders. So let see who will win the contest. We are hoping for a close healthy competition. Wish you all the FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest. . .

Account#171592

Balance:106594.85 USD

Account#169741

Balance: 89592.25 USD

Account#171022

Balance: 69844.70 USD

topten.png

Chinese trader leading in the contest (999 contest update

The trader from china(Account#170881) on first place with capital 110439.09 USD on other hand second and third places keep maintained by Malaysian(Account#171592) and Russian(Account#169741) traders with "07189.25 USD" and "103386.75 USD" balance respectively. We are hoping for a close healthy competition in this round of the contest. We wish best of luck all the 999 FBS demo contest participants.

Account#170881

Balance:110439.09 USD

Account#171592

Balance: 107189.25 USD

Account#169741

Balance: 103386.75 USD

contr.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur