Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Gold is near all time high!!

In previous gold trading was only for elite traders but now I am trading it often. Lol. (Making profit? Till now YES!)

Just with $25 deposit, its possible to do gold trade, FBS Standard account minimum deposit is only $25 which allows gold, silver trade with many other currencies. Although I prefer to start with $100 or higher.

http://www.fbs.com/trade/type

Now, its my choice what I will trade. Every option is open for me in FBS.

Sounds great!

We sincerely congratulate “999” contest winners! (Next round will start in March)

fbstransparent.gif

FBS “999” demo contest has finished and we are happy to announce its results. We do congratulate our top three winners (Account#156514 from Russian Federation , 155892 from Malaysia and 156463 from Ukraine) of this 2nd FBS "999" Demo Contest and we are very much thankful to all the participants who took part in the contest , and we do appreciate their kind attention towards the competition. Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests.

Following prize's are rewarded to the winners!

prizerecent.gif

The glorious 511th place is taken by a contestant from Malaysia with contest account number 155383. And we grant him with a free FBS Mastercard.

to10till25.png

The next round of “999” demo contest will start in March, 2011.

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

Pre-registration for the 999 contest will be open since 01.03.11 till 14.03.11

999_en.png

After completion of second successful 999 contest. We are happy to inform you that on the 1st of March registration for the next “999” Contest will start. We do congratulate all past winners.

Remember Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests and don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy ever more beneficial trading with FBS and get worthy prizes for it.

Take part today and you can win:

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

78261158.jpg

Time is running quickly So, hurry! You have chance to win fabulous prizes with FBS keep participate in 999 contest. Pre-registration for the 999 contest already opened since 01.03.11 till 14.03.11.

democontestclock.gif

Don’t miss your chance to participate and win!

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

Read more about “999”: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999

OR

78261158.jpg

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you:)

The winners of “999” contest share their secret of success trading with FBS

On the 25th of February our usual “999” demo contest was over. Dynamic struggle, regular castling in the tab of contestants and bright victory of three most stubborn traders – that’s what we remember about the contest.

Today we had a talk with the winners of “999” and asked them to tell us about their impressions of the contest participation, reveal the secret of their own trading strategy and share with us their opinion on what the key to success trading is.

d17df478e790388eaa2eeece30ff8015.jpg

Andrew Prohorov

First place – 555 USD

Balance: 214471.93 USD

0f8048f522b81d5badb176fb937aa366.JPG

Anas A.Repin

Second place, 333 USD

Balance: 168381.51 USD

54c86f0a83d6cd385fe81b2811c4fcac.jpg

Irina Zenchenko

Third place, 111 USD

Balance: Balance: 141917.88 USD

FBS: How long are you engaged in trading? How it has turned out, that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A.P.: I’ve been engaged in trading since 2007. I got acquainted with it by chance – my friend told my about stock exchange trading. It seemed to be very interesting to me. Since that time I’ve been studying exchange market.

A.R.: I love trading. I was in trading since 2006 until now and I also trade on managed account for my private clients. Exchange trading is more exciting, because 24 hours market always change.

I.Z.: I’ve been engaged in trading for two years. I met exchange trading, I guess, like most of traders – in the Internet, when I was looking for the possibilities of additional earnings.

FBS: What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

A.P.: I use in trading about 10 currency pairs, composed of EUR, GBP, USD, CAD, AUD, NZD, CHF and JPY. Among these currencies I use pairs with the less spread. Also I divide the usable currencies into three groups: 1. EUR, USD and GBP – as the currencies with the largest volume; 2. AUD, CAD, NZD – as commodity currencies; 3. CHF and JPY – as rescue currencies.

A.R.: I prefer to trade on EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD and EUR/JPY. Why six? Because I have six sense (laughing). You know what? Sometimes, when one or two pair getting boring session, I can switch to good pair to trade.

I.Z.: I don’t have any preferences. I think, that it is more important to analyze if it is good to trade on this or that currency pair.

FBS: Tell, please, about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

A.P.: I like the contest for its great number of contestants from different countries. The period of the contest is also important. In my opinion, the longer a contest, the more honest results. As for me, the most optimal period of a contest is 2-4 weeks.

A.R.: I noticed that so many contestants had joined the »999» across the globe. I think this is the best way to show my skills of trading. That is very good effort of FBS. In spite of I had to focus on my clients’ accounts, I managed to spend time to trade this competition and get 2nd place.

I.Z.: I like the game, in principle. Who wouldn’t like to be in the winners? (laughing) In whole, I need to say, that minimal restrictions let traders feel free in trading, and this is a great advantage.

FBS: What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»? What helped you to make decisions?

A.P.: In my strategy I use about 80% of technical analysis and 20% of fundamental analysis. My trading was aggressive, and not always my risks were reasonable. There were some orders, based only on my intuition.

A.R.: I have no secrets. My strategy is mostly swing (hold position) and scalping. I love these methods. I took care of my money management like on a real account.

I.Z.: I use classical technical analysis, namely trading on figures.

FBS: What qualities in your opinion should possess the trader to be successful in trading?

A.P.: To be successful in Exchange market you need to believe in yourself and your trading strategy and improve it.

A.R.: Time. You need time. Trading is easy and simple if you will always learn, learn and learn. Learn what? There are so many aspects such as Money Management (MM), Technical and Fundamental Analysis, Psychology mindset etc.

I.Z.: A successful trader should have an impartial view on the market.

FBS: What could you advise to traders-beginners?

A.P.: Being guided by my own experience, I may advise: to adsorb knowledge, try different kinds of strategies, don’t be greedy for profit, limit reasonably your losses and don’t hurry with decisions.

A.R.: As ordinary word..be patience. This is not only money. If you can control your mind, plan your trading, so please follow 100% of your plan. Don't change your plan in half way. Otherwise your equity will be blown off. Always ask senior trader if you have any doubts.

I.Z.: I wish beginners patience and persistence.

FBS: Thank you very much, dear traders. Brokerage company FBS wish you further success in trading and victories.

We remind you, that from 1.03.11 to 14.03.11 there is a pre-registration for the new “999” contest.

The contest will start on the 15th of March.

For more detailed information please refer to: http://www.fbs.com/ru/contest/999

FBS: What qualities in your opinion should possess the trader to be successful in trading?

I.Z.: A successful trader should have an impartial view on the market.

100% correct.

I have unbiased view on the market when I am not in trade. But when I enter in a trade, I start losing my neutral view and try to believe my view is correct and have market changed against me, it bring me more losses.

Thanks for such nice interview. FBS proved itself an honest broker again.

Don't forget to receive free FBS Master Card !

FBS Holdings Inc. giving you an exciting offer If you deposit your account to 500 or more USD you can instantly join FBS MasterСard Club and get a free FBS MasterСard!

Following card will be send to your registered address

fbsdebitcard.png

FBS MasterСard advantages include:

• Instant deposit and withdrawal

• An easy way to buy online, pay for online services

• Easy use of ATMs to cash out your funds

• Low commissions

happylook.gif

Open your account right now

baner_mastercard_en.png

Stay Connected with FBS because its all about you!

Almost 5 days left for 999 contest pre-registration!

Dear Traders,

Its time to show your ability by competing professional traders around the world , you have chance to win worth 999$ prizes. 14.03.11 is the last date for pre-registration for FBS 999 Demo Contest. Once Contest will kick off, you can't take part in the 999 Demo Contest so its your best chance to register and win fabolous prizes. Its totally a free Demo Contest and you need not to pay for it. So hurry up and join FBS 999 Demo Contest. Contestants who missed out the winning slots should not worry and keep participating in frequently scheduled FBS contests.

Take part today and you can win:

• 1st prize – 555 USD

• 2nd prize – 333 USD

• 3rd prize – 111 USD

Don't miss out the chance and participate in the contest right now

topleftz.gif

OR

9b28f4d9bf74af7f53499231de1770b7.gif

In the century of high speed, impetuous development of technologies and global warming we often forget that it is very important to save nature and ecology of our planet.

FBS believes that defence of environment now is the guarantee of healthy future generations. We want our descendants to have an opportunity to breathe fresh air, drink crystal-clear water, and walk on green grass even in 100 and 1000 years.

FBS offers you to make the first step to rescue of ecology of our planet by taking part in “FBS Green Drive” contest on real accounts. The winner of “FBS Green Drive” will get the super-prize – Honda Insight Hybrid , highly economical car with an electric motor, with significantly reduced fuel consumption and harmful emission into the atmosphere.

The contest will take place during: 07.03.11-11.11.11

How can a trader take part in “FBS Green Drive” contest?

In order to take part in “FBS Green Drive” contest, it is necessary to have no less than 499 USD in your account, register for the contest in Personal Area and follow the Contest Rules.

0b3800203533ef84b0d8584c84313c15.png

Procedure of “FBS Green Drive” winner determination:

Happy owner of Honda Insight Hybrid will be determined using the special device FBS Green ВОХ. The winner will be a contestant, whose account number will coincide with a number displayed in FBS Green ВОХ 11.11.11 at 11:11 GMT+2.

Contest rules:

• In order to take part in the contest, it is necessary to register an account here: https://my.fbs.com/contests/greendrive;
  • The necessary balance of an account is 499 USD;
  • Your trading account should be verified;
  • The number of contest accounts is not limited;
  • Trading conditions of FBS Green Drive contest coincide with micro account trading conditions;
  • Expert advisors are allowed;
  • Withdrawal from the contest account is prohibited, otherwise a contestant will be disqualified;
  • If during the contest the current balance becomes less than the minimum sum of the balance (499 USD), it is necessary to deposit your account until required balance (499 USD) in 72 hours, otherwise the account is removed from the list of participants;
  • Only participants with the total volume of 100 lots or more in the period from 07.03.11 to 11.11.11 may have a chance to win Honda Insight Hybrid. Every additional 100 lots will increase your chances by 10%. (You may calculate approximate odds on you to win here: https://my.fbs.com/contests/greendrive);
  • FBS Green Drive contest will be started with no less than 100 registered participants. Registration for the contest is possible from the 7th of March 2011. Trading before the beginning of the contest is allowed, but all the accounts with the balance less then 499 USD at the moment of the contest start will be disqualified in 72 hours. Lots that were traded BEFORE the contest won’t be taken into account;
  • Citizens of the Russian Federation and former Soviet Union are not allowed to take part in the contest;
  • In order to be in the list of potential winners in the period of the contest (to 11.11.2011), it is necessary to have:
  • - a contest account with the balance no less than 499 USD
  • - the total volume of orders must be 100 lots or more
  • - account checked for the coincidence of IP etc;
  • The winner of the contest gets the super-prize – Honda Insight Hybrid;
  • The contest results are posted on the site and FBS forum and are mailed in MetaTrader during 3 working days after the end of FBS Green Drive contest;
  • The winner of FBS Green Drive agrees to participate in all the advertising and PR events, connected with the contest, including publishing of his interview in press on FBS site and forum and also on the other resource;
  • Contest participation means the full acquaintance and agreement of a contestant with FBS Green Drive contest rules.

Time is running quickly So, hurry! You have chance to win fabulous prizes with FBS keep participate in 999 contest. Today is last day for pre-registration of the 999 contest .

democontestclock.gif

Don’t miss your chance to participate and win!

1st prize – 555 USD

2nd prize – 333 USD

3rd prize – 111 USD

OR

78261158.jpg

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you:)

FBS opened the first office in Malaysia!

We are glad to announce that on the 7th of March in Petaling Jaya, the major business and financial center of Malaysia, there was an official opening of the first representative office of the brokerage company FBS.

The work of the new office is aimed at the full support of customers and partners of FBS. Training courses and seminars on Forex trading will be regularly conducted by our company in this office. Also all the traders will have an opportunity to trade right there in the office together with other investors and share their trading experience. An additional advantage is a convenient deposit/withdrawal from trader’s trading account directly in office of FBS.

4c3651e2ad0ada8f1516b6d4a157474e_500_0_0.jpg4e2a08cac7f90a9203d2aff404406333_500_0_0.jpg

22a18fda43818f96fac7e08aa94902d3_500_0_0.jpg

The address of the representative office of FBS in Petaling Jaya:

No 21-2 Jalan Sepah Puteri 5/1B, Seri Utama Trade Center, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya.

The doors of the office of FBS in Petaling Jaya is always opened for you!

You are welcome, our dear traders!

FBS 999 contest has been kicked off!

999_en.png

FBS 999 Demo contest has been kicked off and 533 contestants took part so far. The contest will remain open for one month from 15.03.11 to 15.04.11. We hope a healthy trading competition and fabolous prizes are yet to unleash for our esteemed participants. We wish best of luck to all of you. :)

To check participants visit here: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Regards,

FBS Holdings Inc.

Russian trader in leading position (Recent update of FBS 999 contest)

Trader from Russian Federation (Account#163770) going very well still leading with over 81K capital and Indonesian trader (Account#162671) also progressing well and maintained 2nd position with over 64K capital .....

forex.gif

Account#163770

Position: 1st

Balance: 81676.73 USD

Account#162671

Position: 2nd

Balance: 64648.08 USD

78106348.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Ukrainian trader jumped to 1st position (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Till end of this week trader from Ukraine (Account#163488) going very well and leading with over 202K capital and Russian traders are (Account#161821)(Account#164036) also progressing well and maintained 2nd and 3rd position with over 84K capital and 78K capital respectively .....

forex.gif

Account#163488

Balance:202341.50 USD

Account#161821

Balance: 84702.92 USD

Account#164036

Position: 3rd

Balance: 78616.49 USD

19toten.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Free bonus 5 us$ from fbs!

FBS offers its customers a free opportunity to try out our real account trading! Open your real account and get a free 5 USD welcome bonus!

welcome_bonus_en.gif

How to get free 5 USD bonus ?

[video=youtube;FowovgHlSbQ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FowovgHlSbQ&feature=player_embedded

So, What are you waiting for?

baner_5usd_en.png

FBS is entitled as the Best Mini Forex Broker 2010

On the 18th and 19th of March brokerage company FBS participated in the exhibition ShowFx World in Kiev.

In the framework of the event representatives of FBS met different investors, advised on Forex trading, informed about plans and outlook for the future of FBS at our exhibition stand.

The culmination of the exhibition was rewarding of Forex-brokers. In “Best mini Forex Broker 2010” nomination won brokerage company FBS.

“Now it’s hard to imagine international exchange market without FBS. Its great work qualities, numerous promotions, bonuses and contests, regular dialogue with its customers and improvement of trading services can’t leave any trader indifferent to FBS. The best execution on each type of accounts, particularly on Micro accounts, deserves the main reward. We are glad to announce that the majority of investors have chosen FBS as the Best mini Forex Broker of 2010” – declared organizers of the exhibition.

We thank all the traders for having faith in us and guarantee that the high level of our work won’t be reduced. In the near time we plan a broad regional expansion (in April FBS is opening a representative office in Shanghai), providing traders with the new perfect platform for CFD trading, adoption of a functional mobile platform for Android system, smartphones iPhone and BlackBerry and a new trading platform MetaTrader5.

Trade with brokerage company FBS and you will be always accompanied with Finance, Freedom and Success.*

fbsaward.png

*Now it is a proven fact.

:) : Ukrainian trader still leading the contest (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Contestants from Ukraine still competing with limited number of participants to enhance their chances to lead. The trader (Account#163488) leading with over 202K USD capital while the Russian trader (Account#164036) at No.2 spot. We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 78616.4USD

83655522.png

“FBS Green Drive” contest starts - Win fabulous car "Honda Insight Hybrid"

Dear traders!

We are glad to announce that on the 28th of March at 00:01 GMT+2FBS Green Drive” contest officially starts. Since that moment calculation of total volume of lots of your contest trading account starts.

We would like to remind you that in order to become a competent contender for the super-eco car Honda Insight Hybrid, it is necessary to deposit your trading account to the starting balance 499 USD in 72 hours from the moment of the contest start and trade total volume of 100 lots during the contest period from 28.03.11 to 11.11.11.

Hurry up and register in FBS Green Drive, deposit your account and be the first to go by Honda Insight Hybrid!

happylook.gif

baner_greendrive_en.png

We wish all the contestants good luck!

To participate in the contest: https://my.fbs.com/contests/greendrive

Contest rules: http://www.fbs.com/contest/greendrive

:)

Ukrainian trader leading the contest (FBS 999 Contest Update)

Still Contestant from Ukraine (Account#163488) maintained his 1st position and leading with over 202K USD capital on other hand the Russian trader (Account#164036) stands at No.2 with over 104k USD.We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#163488

Account#164036

Balance: 104421.76USD

Account#163638

Position: 3rd

Balance: 53172.25USD

25015379.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur