Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

promo.gif

brocker_subtext_en.png

FBS offers a new bonus program “25% deposit bonus”.

Every time you deposit your account, you get 25% FREE bonus!

More funds, more trading, more fun!

open_button_en.png

Promotion rules

• Bonus is deposited automatically into accounts which were deposited via e-currencies. If you deposited your account by bank wire, please contact our Customer Support Department.
  • No partner’s commission is paid for bonus funds trading
  • The bonus cannot be added to internal transfer deposits and to deposits by contests/promotions, etc.
  • The bonus can be withdrawn after the total volume of orders in an account reaches bonus size divided by 3 (rounded to the larger number). In case the account had several bonuses, this volume sums up. E.g. your deposit was 1000 USD. Your bonus will be 250 USD. The total volume must be 250/3 = 84 lots.
  • The bonus can become withdrawable ONLY if by the moment of lots calculation it is still in the account. If the necessary volume reaches required number, but the bonus is already cancelled, it will not be added or compensated.
  • In case the amount of your own funds becomes less than the bonus size – the bonus will be cancelled.
  • In case trader’s own funds are withdrawn after the bonus added, the bonus will be cancelled.
  • In case the account balance falls below zero, the company compensates the account balance to zero.
  • Every client can have ONLY ONE bonus account of each type. In case several accounts of one type are found belonging to one person (or if such suspicions arise, including IP address match, contact info match, etc), all the bonuses will be cancelled.
  • Profit from trading on a bonus account can be withdrawn anytime.
  • Maximum bonus size is 10 000 USD (or 10 000 EUR for EUR accounts)
  • Bonus funds are not included into the balance during StopOut calculation. This means that in case an order reaches StopOut level, bonus will not be considered in this calculation.

Notes:

FBS reserves a right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. We will post such changes in our “Company news” section

Any arguable situation not listed in these rules will be the subject to the decision of FBS. Any decision taken by FBS will be considered final and mandatory for all the parties.

FBS reserves a right to decline client’s bonus application without explaining the reason

FBS reserves a right to cancel client’s bonus without explaining the reason

The English version of these rules should be considered prevailing over any other language versions.

The winners of “999” about the contest, trading, success!

“999” Demo contest by FBS ended in late December. We decided to get acquainted with the winners and ask them to share their impressions of the contest with us, tell us about their trading and give some good advice to beginners.

Vladimir Dybovsky (Russia), the overall winner of “999” contest:

050b1d72f19e9ee8e043d7fa312c9a16_500_0_0.jpg

FBS: Vladimir, how long have you been trading? How did you start exchange trading?

VD: I learned about Forex by chance wandering in the Internet about 3 years ago. I started reading a little and trading a little. I’ve been training regularly about 1 year, mostly participating in contests.

FBS: What currency pairs do you prefer? Why?

VD: Mostly I trade GBP/USD. It’s not so boring as EUR/USD, and spread is not so large. It’s important when you trade at short distances you manage to understand charts better. In fact, I had no time to get acquainted with exotic currency pairs.

FBS: Please, tell us about your impressions of “999” Contest?

VD: Right from the start I liked “999” Contest for its originality. And although my start was not very successful, I kept on playing just for my workout without looking at the table until my profit reached about two hundred thousand. And when I checked the list of the contestants I was already in the lead. Perhaps that was the right approach – to work without being distracted.

FBS: What trading strategy were you following while participating in the contest? What helped you to take decisions?

VD: In Forex trading I follow sport style. You need to monitor dynamics of a process and estimate possible risks correctly. It’s like in racing. I’ll try to formalize it later.

FBS: In your opinion, what qualities should have a trader to be successful in Forex?

VD: At first, you need to learn the material to understand what is happening. And then, like in sport, there should be purposeful training. If you want to be successful in sport trading you need to have quick and, of course, right reaction and psychological stability.

FBS: What would you advise to beginners in trading?

VD: Learn, practice, don’t be upset of your failures. You need to have the right approach in all the activities.

Farid Mulyukov (Russia), the second place winner of “999” Contest:

2ndd.png

FBS: Farid, how long have you been trading? How did you start exchange trading?

FM: I started trading as an amateur not long ago.

FM: I prefer currency pairs with much or less predictable trends, currency of those countries, whose economy is trustworthy in the very period of time.

FM: “999”Contest is an exciting competition with wide geography of participants and transparency of results.

FBS: What trading strategy were you following while participating in the contest? What helped you to take decisions?

FM: My strategy was not too difficult: to avoid a big gap from the leaders on the first ten days of the competition, eliminate a handicap, and then monitor the results in the list of contestants.

FBS: In your opinion, what qualities should have a trader to be successful in Forex?

FM: The trader should have his own opinion on all the events in the market.

FM: You need to master the basics of trading and then start to trade and, if it is necessary, do the daily corrections, that is to analyze the mistakes.

Khadijeh Fazlullahi (Iran), the third place winner of “999” Contest:

72ca8938c2b4df332e8d9e1299e09c08.png

FBS: Khadijeh, how long have you been trading? How did you start exchange trading?

KF: I have been trading in the market for three years. I became a trader by chance – I just came across the article about Forex in the Internet.

KF: I have no particular preference in currency pairs. The main thing for me is low spread.

KF: Impressions are positive. Thank you for this wonderful contest!

KF: This is my personal technical strategy. Let me keep it a secret.

KF: It is a difficult question…

KF: First of all I recommend to be disciplined. In my opinion, trading discipline is the most important thing.

Yan Chenghuai (China), the forth place winner of “999” Contest:

Click here to see image

FBS: Yan, how long have you been trading? How did you start exchange trading?

Y.Ch.: I’ve been trading for three years. I got in Forex by chance.

Y.Ch.: I prefer Euro-pairs. The trading with these pairs is more interesting and dynamic.

Y.Ch.: I liked the contest. But I would like much more people to participate in this contest

Y.Ch.: During the contest my trade was very stable. I was trying to get in the top three, but, unfortunately, there was not so much luck for me.

Y.Ch.: A trader should be calm. Success in trading comes only to people with “cold mind”.

Andrew Gutorov (Lithuania), the fifth place winner of “999” Contest:

Click here to see image

FBS: Andrew, how long have you been trading? How did you start exchange trading?

AG: First I learned about Forex in 2000. I was working in Ireland that time, my salary was quite high and I wanted to invest money somewhere. Since then a lot things has happened, a lot of Irish beer has been drunk, not that only Irish, and not only beer. I tried great number of strategies, different ways of money management. Sometimes I earned, sometimes I lost money, sometimes I took significant (up to six month) breaks in trading due to some technical or financial reasons. I can’t call me a professional, but my knowledge is huge, my experience is much larger.

AG: For more than 10 years I’ve tried, probably, all the pairs. Now I use 4 of them: EUR/USD, USD/JPY, USD/CAD and GBP/JPY. When you constantly follow some pairs, you get used to them and start “feeling” their behavior, their mood.

AG: It was the first contest in which I’ve ever participated. I don’t know why. I’ve never participated before for two reasons: firstly, when there are hundreds or even a thousand of participants, and there are only 3 prizes, you understand that it is unreal to win. Secondly, in my opinion, trading is more individual sport, where you don't need rivals and you compete with yourself first of all: you compete with your own fears, greed, impatience and other negative qualities. One can say that trading makes us better.

If we are talking about the contest it was funny that not only people from Russia, Ukraine and other former USSR countries, but also from Asian countries are among the contestants. These people have another psychology, mentality and school of trading.

Well, I really didn’t expect that I would take the fifth place in the contest. I was pleasantly surprised. To tell the truth, before the contest I aimed to be in the top hundred.

AG: At the beginning I tried to work carefully like in a real account. Main thing is not to lose funds. Little profit is better than a small loss. And, of course, I followed the list of contestants all the time: it was interesting what the gap was between me and the leaders. Then I started to risk my money when I realized that I can be in the top ten. There was even a possibility to be the third place winner, but last days were unsuccessful for my transactions. My decisions were based on indicators, levels of sup-resistance. Sometimes they were based even on intuition.

AG: First of all, you need to have DISCIPLINE! There will be no success without hard discipline. But on the other hand, you totally need to be able to improvise. Force majeure situations often happen in the market, one even can say, that Forex is one constant force majeure situation (laughing). And it happens that decisions must be taken quickly, very quickly. Certainly, you need to know before what you are going to do with those or other further developments, but sometimes you have to improvise during your trading. I thing, that every trader is an artist a little. That’s why it is quite impossible to trade without improvisation.

AG: You need patience, patience and again patience. And, of course, discipline. And don’t think that you will immediately become a millionaire. It is a hard, exhausted work, but not a constant holiday. You should never rest during your trading. But any man can do what another man has done. Therefore, you should try to trade; also you should control your risks in the process. And don’t deposit more funds than you may afford to spend. If you don’t want to be painfully hurt (laughing).

The best teacher is a real account… but sometimes it takes too much for its lessons.

Stay connected with FBS next round of “999” demo contest will start in January, 2011.

Dear traders!

fbscontest.png

We are glad to inform you, that pre-registration for already favorite “999” demo contest will take place during 13.01 — 23.01.

The idea of “999” remains the same: each participant gets a demo account with 9999 USD balance and 1:100 leverage in it. You can trade 28 currency pairs and EAs are allowed.

3 participants with the highest deposits by the end of the contest period will be announced the winners of “999” contest. It will be them who will receive money prizes from FBS (555 USD, 333 USD and 111 USD). These prizes may be withdrawable from your account any time. And the contestant with the lowest deposit by the end of the contest will get a special encouraging prize from FBS — free FBS MasterCard.

Period of the contest: 24.01.11-25.02.11

Pre-registration for the contest will be opened since 13.01.10

Interviews with the winners of the first “999” contest: http://www.fbs.com/about/news/5589

Use forum to discuss the contest: The great FBS demo contest - ForumForTrader -

Contest rules

• A contestant can have only one contest account
  • To take part in the contest, please follow this link
  • Initial contest account deposit is 9999 USD
  • Contest account leverage is 1:100
  • It is prohibited to open or set any orders on the contest account before and after the contest. In case there are any opened positions on the demo account before the contest – they will be automatically closed.
  • It is prohibited to use the same IP address on 2 different contest accounts. In case IP match is detected both accounts will be disqualified.
  • It is prohibited to work via proxies or any other software modifying the real IP address.
  • Logins and passwords for contest demo accounts lost by the participants can not be restored
  • The prizes are paid to the contestants’ real account and are withdrawable. Each contestant must have a real account in order to take part in the contest.
  • Any Contest Rules violation is a subject to disqualification
  • In case a participant provides intentionally false registration data, the contest account will be disqualified and no prizes will be paid. FBS reserves a right to demand real account authorization BEFORE paying the prizes.
  • If there are 2 or more winners in the contest, they will share the prize equally
  • A contestant can win (1st,2nd or 3rd prizes) only once. If a he/she becomes a winner again, only 10% of the prize is paid to him/her.
  • In case the prize funds are used for real trading, the withdrawable profit from the account can not exceed 300% of the prize.
  • The contest will be started with no less than 50 participants

FBS reserves a right to

• Disqualify any participant in case of Contest Rules violation without prior notification
  • Cancel or re-calculate the participant’s orders and/or prizes in case of Contest Rules violation without prior notification
  • Use any information related to the winners’ accounts for advertizing and publish it on forum, company’s website or other media
  • All the arguments are settled by FBS . The decisions are final and can not be reviewed.

What are you waiting for?

images1nr.jpg

Hurry up take part in the contest!

topleftz.jpg

Changes in IB commission calculation in FBS - 18 Jan 2011

Dear partners!

We would like to inform you that the IB commission calculation will be changed since the 18.01.2011.

fbsib.jpg

Now the IB commission for Micro accounts will be 25% of spread, Standard accounts – 20% and Unlimited accounts – 15% of spread.

The percent-based IB commission makes the commission more transparent and guarantees stable profit for all the FBS IBs. :rolleyes:

Regards,

FBS Holdings Inc

24.01.2011 is the last date for pre-registration for FBS 999 Demo Contest. Once Contest will kick off, you can't take part in the 999 Demo Contest so its your best chance to register and win fabolous prizes. Its totally a free Demo Contest and you need not to pay for it. So hurry up and join FBS 999 Demo Contest !!!

fbs.gif

For further information visit «999» Demo contest - Contests - FBS

animatedgreenrunner.gif

FBS 999 Demo contest has been kicked off and 511 contestants took part so far. The contest will remain open for one month. We hope a healthy trading competition and fabolous prizes are yet to unleash for our esteemed participants. We wish best of luck to all of you. :)

To check participants visit here: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Regards,

FBS Holdings Inc.

Again superb start by Russian traders (Russian leading)

Last topper was from Russian Federation and now again superb start by Russian traders right now two traders from Russian Federation are on the top in ranking list ....

forex.gif

Account#155523

Position: 1st

Balance: 22202.78 USD

Account#155800

Position: 2nd

Balance: 20221.83 USD

top10i.png

Check other contestants ranking visit go

http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

Malaysians are leading ( FBS 999 Demo Contest )

In recent updated ranking, two Malaysians are leading , marvelous start by both players from same country one is with account# 155992 leading with over 44k capital and other with account#155646 standing at No.2 with over 31k balance...

forex.gif

Account#155992

Balance: 44337.74 USD

Account#155646

Balance: 31189.13 USD

conteste.png

Russian trader leading ( Recent update of FBS demo contest )

Contest going pretty fine day by day contestants capital increasing currently Russian trader (Account#155819) leading with over 77K Capital and Malaysian trader (Account#155992) still at No.2 with over 60K Capital ....

forex.gif

Account#155819

Balance: 77828.52 USD

Account#155992

Balance: 60428.21 USD

top10c.png

[/color][/b]

• 2 weeks later...

Trader from Ukraine (Account#156892) maintaining his 1st position with over 143K USD funds capital and an Uzbek trader (Account#155628) step down to 3rd place meanwhile a Russian trader (Account#156514) came at No.2 with over 132 USD funds capital ....

forex.gif

Account#156892

Balance: 143886.94 USD

Account#156514

Balance: 132765.54 USD

topwb.png

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard:

New Personal Area released!

Dear traders!

FBS is proud to inform you we have upgraded and modified the Personal Area. We have also released a number of new and useful features in FBS Personal Area.

Here at FBS we are doing our best to make your trading experience even more convenient and make sure you enjoy trading with FBS. The new Personal Area is another big step towards our ultimate goal: customer satisfaction and becoming the most recommended broker worldwide.:)

Be the first to try the new FBS Personal Area and enjoy its features.

Regards, FBS

Trader from Russia (Account#156514) leading with over 158K USD capital and Ukrainian trader (Account#156892) step down to 2nd place with over 149k USD funds capital ...

forex.gif

Account#156514

Balance: 158510.10 USD

Account#156892

Balance: 149314.20 USD

top10contestants.png

Few days left & Russian traders still leading position (Updates of FBS 999 Contest)

Contestants from Russia competing with limited number of participants to enhance their chances to lead. The trader (Account#156514) leading with over 201K USD capital while (Account#156942) at No.2 spot. We wish all of FBS 999 contestants good luck in the contest..

forex.gif

Account#156514

Balance: 201215.15 USD

Account#156942

Balance: 185103.29 USD

top10z.png

FBS 999 demo contest is about to over in couple of days, in which we have seen plenty of committed traders of different nationalities.

A Ukrainian & Malaysian occupying the second and third positions, respectively but like previous contest the Russian contestant still at the top. We are expecting for more excitement and healthy competition amongst our enthusiastic competitors.

forex.gif

Account#156514

Balance: 229138.49 USD

Account#156892

Balance: 180666.46 USD

Check other contestants ranking Go to the scoreboard: http://www.fbs.com/contest/999/participants?type=cur

I have just opened my FBS terminal. This cool terminal will become live after some time.

Another new week is going to start.

There will be new challenge, there will be new excitement too ....

I hope this week will be very successful for me in my trades.

Happy Trading!!

Yes we are also hopeful and looking forward for new successes in trading. You are very much appreciated and hopefully you will get more benefits in future. Stay connected with FBS for better trading opportunities.

With FBS leverage is in our own control!

Anytime we can change the leverage, from 1:1 to 1:400. So, we don't need to ask to support every time to change the leverage. It is a smart option for the smart traders!

The leverage can be changed from here:

https://my.fbs.com/accounts/change_leverage

(First we need to log in our account, right?)

With FBS leverage is in our own control!

Anytime we can change the leverage, from 1:1 to 1:400. So, we don't need to ask to support every time to change the leverage. It is a smart option for the smart traders!

The leverage can be changed from here:

https://my.fbs.com/accounts/change_leverage

(First we need to log in our account, right?)

Of course all traders can change leverage size without contacting with support its smart feature for our valuable clients.