Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

First trader to get the lost money back!

GarisSinar.gif

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 13:45

intro2.png

Dear traders!

We are happy to announce the good start of FBS Breakeven Promotion. The first trader who got his lost deposit back is Muhammad idris A. wahid from Indonesia. The trader insured 2024 USD (65% of his deposit). As soon as the insured amount was lost and all the conditions were met (required volume was 253 lots) FBS indemnified Muhammad’s lost funds at once.

The happy trader got 1000 USD bonus from FBS as the first person to try out advantages of FBS Breakeven Trading.

Muhammad visited our Indonesian office and shared his impressions about FBS and Breakeven Promotion.

How do you feel when you got your Money back?

Amazing, this is really happened! FBS is the only broker who returned my deposit when I LOST it. This is Great! I could be relaxed while trading now. I do not worry anymore if I lose my money again in the future. I wish FBS and FBS traders all the success.

How did you know about “Breakeven trading”?

I got the information about it from FBS website, but to be honest I understood all the details clearly with the help of me partner Mr. Marlam.

What do you like about FBS?

FBS has many advantages:

1. Flexible Insurance

2. Indonesian speaking Support and website

3. We can make a deposit using the Local Bank. There is no need to use Liberty Reserve first.

Honestly, that is the reason why I choose FBS and also because there is no commission at all.

Was it difficult for you to trade required lots volume?

I felt it difficult to trade required volume, because of the additional 1 pip. In my opinion that would be better to make only 0.5 extra pip and 2 times larger required volume instead.

Will you insure your funds again with FBS Breakeven?

Sure, I will.

In order to get detailed information about FBS Breakeven Trading simply visit: http://www.fbs.com/breakeven

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

“999” demo-contest has been lasting for two weeks. Contestants from all over the world are struggling for the leadership in the contest and its prizes – 555 USD, 333 USD, 111 USD and for the encouraging prize - FBS MasterCard.

FBS never stops improving its services!

We are proud to announce that FBS has launched its official site in Indonesian. Indonesian traders can now access exclusive content of FBS.com in their own language. This is the fourth version of FBS.com. In the near time Spanish and Malay versions will also be available.

hmm this is a great movement, they opened the office in malaysia, well it seems now they are more focused their service in southeast asia, i hope the service the offered will be better, and it seems the 999 demo contest here become one of the popular contest in this broker

no slipage, no requote during high ipact news as NFP, I give 4 stars, price feed, customer service I give 5 stars, spread I give 3 star. Platform I give stars. Deposit is instan when withdrawal take 3-6 hours on work day I give 4 stars. Overall 4 star

I am very glad to join this broker . They have friendly live support and fast payment .

At first I tried FBS just for bonus but now I already opened a standard account and am glad that i didnt make a wrong decision.

Thank You FBS! Keep up with good work!

FBS give their client more improvement, after launch Malay version, now FBS launch Spanish version.

FBS.com in Spanish!

Thursday, March 29, 2012 - 09:30

Dear traders,

115629575902.pngWe are proud to announce that FBS has launched the official Spanish version of its website. Located at http://www.fbs.com/es, the new language website platform serves as a valuable resource for Spanish-speaking traders across the globe.

You can access the Spanish website at http://www.fbs.com/es

http://www.fbs.com/news/2012-03-29/17091-fbscom-spanish

Improving in Trading Conditions on April, 2nd!!!

image3.png

FBS is constantly improving trading conditions for our customers. Now we are happy to announce no requotes for Standard and Unlimited accounts! The speed of order execution has significantly increased, ECN system displays your order immediately and the time of order execution depends on the quality of your Internet connection only.

On Standard and Unlimited we introduce accounts Market order execution! It means that your orders will be executed at the best prices from the world’s leading banks (UBS, Nomura, Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs, HSBC, City Bank , etc.).

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

FBS providing a friendly support and has always held a lot of promotions that are interesting. Currently time I always recommend to my friends to use FBS. Not for promotion but helping them to find and using a good brokerage.

I should say quite positive words about them, since I get fast execution, and no trading against me. They withdraw profits (about 120% of initial deposit), and their attitude is great. So far not that much to complain about. Not very many deposit and withdrawal options is probably the only drawback.

Its great to know that FBS has now over 1,00,000 traders. FBS got so many traders within very short time. I think they got this success due to their professionalism, service and commitment to traders. In future days, I hope FBS will provide same superb trading facility.

I also came to know about it recently. And they have selected as best broker in a row for 2 years. Now, FBS has offices in many countries of the world and they are spreading offices quickly all over the world. So, I think the possibility to be the best broker again in next year is very high.