Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Congratulation for the winner of 999 demo contest FBS. Really exciting, New record of 999 Contest established.

Don’t miss your chance to be the best! Be one of participant for the next contest (from 27th of February registration for the next 999 contest is open).

Work with FBS , be friends with FBS and be successful!

awa_2010.pnglogo_en.pngawa_2011.png

Best Mini Forex Broker 2010 - 2011

Congratulation for the winner of 999 demo contest FBS. Really exciting, New record of 999 Contest established.

Don’t miss your chance to be the best! Be one of participant for the next contest (from 27th of February registration for the next 999 contest is open).

I will never miss every opportunity from FBS, let's participate for the next contest.

I will participate again next time. maybe I will can reach the top ten next time, I hope.

will totally proud and glad if can be the winner in this awesome contest :)

★★★ Predict NFP (February) ★★★

GarisSinar.gif

We offer you to take part in “Predict Nonfarm Payrolls” forecast contest .

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 09.03.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Duplicate entries will be disqualified.

Post your guess here :

Your guesses are accepted till 8:30 GMT 09.03.12.

Winner will receive a brand T-shirt from FBS.

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

GarisSinar.gif

It’s so simple: write your guess for the non-farm payrolls, which will be published at 12:30 GMT 09.03.12. First one to use the right number or the closest one will be the winner of the contest.

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook....305448719509108

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

Finally I get my chance to win exclusive T-Shirt from FBS, I hope I am lucky this time.

I will participate again next time. maybe I will can reach the top ten next time, I hope.

will totally proud and glad if can be the winner in this awesome contest :)[/center]

Have you register, sir ? It's open to register from February 27. Don't miss your opportunity to participate in the most excited demo contest.

Get FBS MasterCard for FREE!!!

FBSMASTERCARDFREE.jpg

FBS announces the start of new unprecedented promotion: “Get FBS MasterCard® for free”! Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!

How can I get the card?

Open trading account at FBS and then apply for getting the card in your Personal Area!

The cost of the card is $ 20. If you deposit $ 500 or more you get the card for free!

With Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard you can:

• withdraw money from several accounts if they are registered on your name
  • withdraw money from your trading account to it, even if you deposited via electronic payment system or bank wire
  • check your card’s account balance on the Internet and replenish it on the Payoneer payment system website
  • pay for products and services in any part of the world

Promotion rules

• One client can get free Prepaid FBS MasterCard only once
  • To get the card you must deposit at least $500. Bonuses are not considered as deposits
  • To get the card your account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Prepaid FBS MasterCard is valid for three years and has no overall balance limit, while cash withdrawal limit of 5000 USD per day
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

getmastercard.png

FBS wishes you Finance,Freedom and Success in trading!

(Best mini Forex Broker of 2010 - 2011)

fbsmono.png

Stay connected with FBS because its all about you!

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies. We offer three types of accounts:

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Standard

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization.

Unlimited

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors.

2012-01-13_004952.jpg

Forecast contest - EURUSD

GarisSinar.gif

(Your guesses are accepted untill March 23)

forecast.jpg

Dear All!

Take part in a forecast contest.

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, March 30th (right after the closing of trading).

Your answers are accepted from 02.03.12 to 23.03.12.

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • All the registered members of forumfortrader are allowed to take part.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.
  • Contest results will be published on the 13th of February.
  • Post your guesses Here.

Good luck!

Secrets of Forex trading success shared by 999 winners!!!

FBS999contestphoto.jpg

Dear traders!

On the 24th of February 999 Contest was completed. And the winners are:

• A trader from Moldova Vladislav Dobrovolsky (555 USD)

• A trader from Colombia Johan gember Riascos valencia (333 USD)

• A trader from Indonesia I made darma Udayana (111 USD)

Vladislav Dobrovolsky who won the first prize, set an all-time record in the history of 999 Contest. The winner increased his balance up to 6033009.86 USD. Balance of Johan gember Riascos valencia’s contest account was 2105276.69 USD. I made darma Udayana earned 486284.92 USD in the contest.

We asked the winners to share their impressions of 999 Contest, profitable trading strategies and their secrets of Forex trading success.

Secrets of Forex trading success shared by 999 winners

>>1st Place : Vladislav Dobrovolsky<<

Q: How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A: I’ve been trading for 3 years. But I got acquainted with exchange trading earlier, 6 months before that. I found in the Internet some advertising about new way to make extra money. I started to explore it, but didn’t trade, even on demo-account. In 6 months my friend told me about some company that provided its customers with stock market trading services. That is how I started trading. But then exchange trading in Forex has become more attractive to me.

Q:What currency pair do you prefer to trade? Why?

A:I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. More rarely I use EURJPY, GPBJPY, EURCHF, GPBCHF. Sometimes I trade USDCAD, EURGPB, USDCHF, USDJPY. These are the most popular currency pairs that I got used to. I don’t like exotic pairs.

Q:Please tell us about your impressions of participation in «999» contest.

A:I like the contest. That was not my first time to participate, and I was waiting for a long time for good results. And finally I managed to win! In addition, contest was very hard for me, because of the lack of possibility to open one order with more than 10 lots volume. The fact makes the contest more exciting and competitive.

Q:What trading strategy did you use during the contest «999»?

A:I stuck to the strategy of opening orders using all available balance, as it was possible with the leverage. Especially it had been important on the first level of the contest before I had my big profit. Then I reduced the risks gradually, and I didn’t use all the balance to open orders. Yes, it is a risky strategy, but it’s hard to win in a different way. Be sure, I do not take such a risk on live account.

Also I made my decision based on technical analysis and fundamental market data.

Q:What qualities should a trader possess to be successful in trading?

A:I am confident that 70% of Forex success doesn’t depend on a trader’s knowledge or forecast skills (which are also important), but it depends on psychological condition of a trader: if he is able to control his emotion, be patient and rational in any situation possible. Don’t panic. Don’t be greedy.

20% of success depends on a trading strategy which one should follow strictly.

And only 10% of success, in my opinion, depends on a trader’s knowledge and forecast skills.

Q:What advice could you give to beginners?

A:As I have already mentioned in my previous answer, one should not be emotional in trading. There is no need to be upset if something goes wrong. I think it is normal when fails happen. You must have the big goal to strive for. Your dreams and goals must be huge, on the verge of possibility. Your dream will be huge and none of the difficulties will be able to overshadow it. It will be always visible. So, you will manage to pass the obstacle and move on.

>>2nd Place: Johan gember Riascos valencia<<

Q:How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A:I’ve started trading not long ago. But I can spend only half of my time, because I also work as an environmental engineer.

A:I prefer to trade the major currency pairs, because these currency pairs are traded by a great number of people. They have a higher volume of transactions and a good movement.

A:999 is a great contest. I was impressed by the large number of participants who was struggling to win and get prizes. There was excellent execution of orders. I had no problems in opening and closing my positions.

A:I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages cross, MACD, trend lines, support and resistance. I watched the price of opening and closing the day before.

A:A trader to be successful should be very patient. He or she should have a plan to follow. And very important is money management.

Be patient. Patience is one of the most valuable qualities. Think before opening an order, everything should be according to your strategy.

Never stop learning. Every day you should learn something new. But call into question everything you know.

A:I would recommend the following to the beginners in Forex:

• have a good trading strategy

• learn to control emotions

• do not risk

• Always use a stop loss in their operations.

• Always be aware of the global economic news.

>>3rd Place: I made darma Udayana<<

Q:How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A:Actually I am just a beginner in Forex. I was engaged in trading 6 month ago. My friend told me about exchange trading. He is not trader, but he is an investor working at some exchange trading company.

A:I like EURUSD. Because it has the lowest spread.

A:Wow, actually it is my first time to take part in such a contest. It is enjoyable.

A:It calls “3 box strategy”. I open order when the price above/below 3 box from MA100.

A:You must have patience, accuracy and discipline.

A:They should know that professional traders always think about risks, amateur traders only think about profit.

fbs-2.gif

Dear traders, note please that registration for 999 Contest is open again.

Don’t miss your chance to win!

999 Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

fbsmono.png

Get FBS MasterCard for FREE!!!

FBSMASTERCARDFREE.jpg

FBS announces the start of new unprecedented promotion: “Get FBS MasterCard® for free”! Appreciate deposit and withdrawal options at FBS at its value with the free Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard!

How can I get the card?

Open trading account at FBS and then apply for getting the card in your Personal Area!

The cost of the card is $ 20. If you deposit $ 500 or more you get the card for free!

With Prepaid FBS Payoneer MasterCard you can:

• withdraw money from several accounts if they are registered on your name
  • withdraw money from your trading account to it, even if you deposited via electronic payment system or bank wire
  • check your card’s account balance on the Internet and replenish it on the Payoneer payment system website
  • pay for products and services in any part of the world

Promotion rules

• One client can get free Prepaid FBS MasterCard only once
  • To get the card you must deposit at least $500. Bonuses are not considered as deposits
  • To get the card your account has to be verified. To verify the account, please submit your personal ID scan and an address proof
  • Prepaid FBS MasterCard is valid for three years and has no overall balance limit, while cash withdrawal limit of 5000 USD per day
  • FBS reserves the right to change or modify the promotion rules, stop the promotion or any of its parts anytime without prior notification. All the changes will be announced on our website in the “Company news” section

getmastercard.png

fbsmono.png

If I have fund $500, I will request for FBS mastercard, this card is very usefull, then I will try breakeven trading to secure my deposit, but now I still try to increase my balance, hopefully I get the fund in the near time.

FBS ensures comfortable trading for its customers and investors regardless of their proficiency and trading strategies. We offer three types of accounts:

Micro

“Micro” account is ideal for beginner traders. This account type allows to test your trading strategy in real conditions.

Standard

“Standard” account is the next step in trader’s professional growth. It perfectly suits investors who have already developed and tested their trading strategies and now can focus on risks minimization and profit maximization.

Unlimited

“Unlimited” account is close to the real market conditions and is designed for proficient traders and investors.

2012-01-13_004952.jpg

Untill now, I still use micro account, it's fit for me. But when I have more money, I will try standard account or unlimited account, it's look like more interest.

GarisSinar.gif

forecast.jpg

Dear All!

The idea of the contest is pretty simple: guess the price of EURUSD on Friday, March 30th (right after the closing of trading).

• The winner will get 150 USD to his/her trading account from FBS. The funds can be used for trading or withdrawn.
  • Each participant have the right to post his/her guess UNLIMITED NUMBER OF TIMES, but only the last contestant’s guess will be taken into account.
  • Your guesses are taken within 4 digits after the decimal point. For example: 1,2833 or 1,4458. The correct answer will determined from BID price (bid price is shown on the chart in the trading platform).
  • If the is no absolutely correct answer, the winner will be announce a contestant with THE CLOSEST GUSESS to correct answer. If there are few contestants with the same answer, the winner will be announced a contestant with the earliest answer.

Good luck!

My chance come again..............thank you FBS.

I hope I am lucky this time.

Secrets of Forex trading success shared by 999 winners!!!

FBS999contestphoto.jpg

Dear traders!

On the 24th of February 999 Contest was completed. And the winners are:

• A trader from Moldova Vladislav Dobrovolsky (555 USD)

• A trader from Colombia Johan gember Riascos valencia (333 USD)

• A trader from Indonesia I made darma Udayana (111 USD)

Vladislav Dobrovolsky who won the first prize, set an all-time record in the history of 999 Contest. The winner increased his balance up to 6033009.86 USD. Balance of Johan gember Riascos valencia’s contest account was 2105276.69 USD. I made darma Udayana earned 486284.92 USD in the contest.

We asked the winners to share their impressions of 999 Contest, profitable trading strategies and their secrets of Forex trading success.

Secrets of Forex trading success shared by 999 winners

>>1st Place : Vladislav Dobrovolsky<<

Q: How long are you engaged in trading? How has it turned out that you have got acquainted with exchange trading?

A: I’ve been trading for 3 years. But I got acquainted with exchange trading earlier, 6 months before that. I found in the Internet some advertising about new way to make extra money. I started to explore it, but didn’t trade, even on demo-account. In 6 months my friend told me about some company that provided its customers with stock market trading services. That is how I started trading. But then exchange trading in Forex has become more attractive to me.

A:I prefer trading the following currency pairs: EURUSD, GPBUSD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD. More rarely I use EURJPY, GPBJPY, EURCHF, GPBCHF. Sometimes I trade USDCAD, EURGPB, USDCHF, USDJPY. These are the most popular currency pairs that I got used to. I don’t like exotic pairs.

A:I like the contest. That was not my first time to participate, and I was waiting for a long time for good results. And finally I managed to win! In addition, contest was very hard for me, because of the lack of possibility to open one order with more than 10 lots volume. The fact makes the contest more exciting and competitive.

A:I stuck to the strategy of opening orders using all available balance, as it was possible with the leverage. Especially it had been important on the first level of the contest before I had my big profit. Then I reduced the risks gradually, and I didn’t use all the balance to open orders. Yes, it is a risky strategy, but it’s hard to win in a different way. Be sure, I do not take such a risk on live account.

Also I made my decision based on technical analysis and fundamental market data.

A:I am confident that 70% of Forex success doesn’t depend on a trader’s knowledge or forecast skills (which are also important), but it depends on psychological condition of a trader: if he is able to control his emotion, be patient and rational in any situation possible. Don’t panic. Don’t be greedy.

20% of success depends on a trading strategy which one should follow strictly.

And only 10% of success, in my opinion, depends on a trader’s knowledge and forecast skills.

A:As I have already mentioned in my previous answer, one should not be emotional in trading. There is no need to be upset if something goes wrong. I think it is normal when fails happen. You must have the big goal to strive for. Your dreams and goals must be huge, on the verge of possibility. Your dream will be huge and none of the difficulties will be able to overshadow it. It will be always visible. So, you will manage to pass the obstacle and move on.

>>2nd Place: Johan gember Riascos valencia<<

A:I’ve started trading not long ago. But I can spend only half of my time, because I also work as an environmental engineer.

A:I prefer to trade the major currency pairs, because these currency pairs are traded by a great number of people. They have a higher volume of transactions and a good movement.

A:999 is a great contest. I was impressed by the large number of participants who was struggling to win and get prizes. There was excellent execution of orders. I had no problems in opening and closing my positions.

A:I like to use simple strategies. I used moving averages cross, MACD, trend lines, support and resistance. I watched the price of opening and closing the day before.

A:A trader to be successful should be very patient. He or she should have a plan to follow. And very important is money management.

Be patient. Patience is one of the most valuable qualities. Think before opening an order, everything should be according to your strategy.

Never stop learning. Every day you should learn something new. But call into question everything you know.

A:I would recommend the following to the beginners in Forex:

• have a good trading strategy

• learn to control emotions

• do not risk

• Always use a stop loss in their operations.

• Always be aware of the global economic news.

>>3rd Place: I made darma Udayana<<

A:Actually I am just a beginner in Forex. I was engaged in trading 6 month ago. My friend told me about exchange trading. He is not trader, but he is an investor working at some exchange trading company.

A:I like EURUSD. Because it has the lowest spread.

A:Wow, actually it is my first time to take part in such a contest. It is enjoyable.

A:It calls “3 box strategy”. I open order when the price above/below 3 box from MA100.

A:You must have patience, accuracy and discipline.

A:They should know that professional traders always think about risks, amateur traders only think about profit.

fbs-2.gif

Dear traders, note please that registration for 999 Contest is open again.

Don’t miss your chance to win!

999 Contest details: http://www.fbs.com/999-demo-contest

fbsmono.png

Finally FBS share the winner of FBS demo contest secret, this make me have new spirit to trades and to try again in the next demo contest. I will register FBS demo contest soon.

Congratulation to the winner, I am so proud that one of my country contestant stay in the top three.[/center]

I am also very proud when I saw there is a demo of one of the winners of the contest came from Indonesia 999

I hope they can share their experiences with us all

NFP will be release next week, hopefully FBS will held predict NFP contest next week.

for the FBS member who had several times entered the contest to predict NFP and have not won too, you can follow it all again next week. hopefully can win and managed to get an interesting gift from FBS

999 demo contest registration for next month's open.

please to all of you who want to sign up again and participate in this event is in invite participation

I will never miss every opportunity from FBS, let's participate for the next contest.[/center]

I also will not miss this opportunity. I have never won a demo contest on the FBS 999 so far. I always hope the next contest could win it. because there will be a very interesting experience in itself in the contest

GarisSinar.gif

Post your guess here : http://www.facebook....305448719509108

fbstshirtnew.gif

Good luck!

please register yourself to facebook or twitter and add the FBS as your friend. where you'll be able to participate in this event

GarisSinar.gif

forecast.jpg

Dear All!

Good luck!

one of the contest is very interesting and I like most have to guess the value of a currency over the weekend. because in meprediksi or analysis of this contest is not easy and everyone can do

If I have fund $500, I will request for FBS mastercard, this card is very usefull, then I will try breakeven trading to secure my deposit, but now I still try to increase my balance, hopefully I get the fund in the near time.[/center]

if we make a deposit and gradually raised up to $ 500, if we can get FBS master card for free as well?

Forex Spreads

forexspread.jpg

You can see a table of spreads for all the currency pairs below. You can also view long and short swaps for various account types. Please make sure you learn the spread values prior to trading.

Micro Account :

2012-01-18_000611.jpg

for Standart Account and Unlimited Account click here